• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Motostoke Pokémon Academy [Discussion]

legacyranger04

Previously itsgarrett_31
alright sounds good! here's their moveset

Azumarill:
Play Rough
Waterfall (^both for physical stab moves)
Power-Up Punch (to raise azumarill's attack more + coverage)
Ice Punch (grass and flying coverage)
Riolu:
Drain Punch (for stab)
Agility (to outspend opponents)
Bulk Up (to raise attack and defense)
Quick Attack (as a basic priority move)
Trumbeak:
Aerial Ace (for a powerful stab move)
Steel Wing (for coverage against rock + ice)
Roost (to get health back fast)
U-Turn (to get trumbeak out of a tough situation)

These are all really good for your character to join the Advanced Battling class. Remember that you can have your Pokemon learn up to 8 moves given they have the experience and memory to do so.

Hello! This is my first time on this website, but I would like to be able to participate in this role. I've been role-playing in Spanish for a few years, and I've wanted to do it about Pokemon for a long time.

Name: Nu Mo
Year/Subject: Teacher - Objects and Berries.
Appearance:
Nu Mo is a man of average height, with long hair and round glasses. He usually wears a white shirt and jeans, always accompanied by his huge backpack in which he carries objects of all kinds, in addition to his pokéballs.

Pokémon:
Murkrow - female
Eiscue - Male
Drampa - Male SHINY
Claydol - Genderless SHINY

Maybe two shiny Pokémon are too many. If so, I'm going to remove shiny Drampa and it will stay normal.
The justification for having two shiny is that Nu Mo has spent countless hours exclusively looking for very specific Pokémon, and among these, he often went in search of shiny ones.

Other:
Nu Mo took an interest in Pokémon for as long as he can remember. His first Pokémon was a Murkrow that his father captured when it normally annoyed his brothers as they passed through the forest near his farm.
The Pokémon had a strong character and was very unfriendly, but over time they ended up establishing a strong relationship of trust, although even today the Murkrow is still suspicious and quite cold, even with Nu Mo himself. Originally from Johto, the young boy left home and began to travel through different regions. He developed a fascination for rare and difficult-to-catch Pokémon. Over the years this hobby became an obsession to which he would end up dedicating his entire life.
Almost more than a decade later, Nu Mo had already traveled through most of the regions, exclusively searching for those Pokémon that almost no one possessed, making him a true collector of objects and Pokémon. During his early years in his home region, he formed a powerful Pokémon team and fought with Johto's top gym leaders. He won five of the eight medals, and after his travels and the contacts he had made, he ended up receiving a job offer at a prestigious academy in Galar, leaving his times as a Pokémon trainer behind and focusing exclusively in collecting objects and more rare Pókemon.

876406_trainercard-Nu_Mo.png

I would say just having one Shiny Pokemon would be better than two. Although, I'd have to talk to Cosmo before I make it official. As for his subjects, what objects would he exactly be teaching? Is this more about archeological findings, miners, or other such professions that are more about digging (sometimes literally) to find rare items and objects?

@silverwind2020 soooo about the travel from Postwick to Motostoke. I don't mind if you take the train from Wedgehurst to Motostoke, but why did your character take the train from Wedgehurst (I'm assuming they had to) to the Meeting Spot, only to travel on bike to Motostoke when they could have just as easily taken the train ride to Motostoke instead of having to bike an additional amount of time (which the train ride or Corviknight Taxi could have taken your character there faster than riding a bike). Or even a Corviknight Taxi ride to Motostoke from Postwick. I get that the Rotom bike is really fast but I don't think it's believable to get from Postwick to Motostoke without taking the train, as there is no easily traveled path to get to the Wild Area from Wedgehurst without taking the train.

Pretty sure the Corviknight Taxi might take 45 minutes to get there and the train might take 60 minutes if they go fast from Postwick (as I'm taking into account the curve they take around the Wild Area). I'm kind of basing this on a more realistic distance between routes, as it shouldn't take mere minutes to traverse one end of a route to another.

Of course, Cosmo isn't on to refute this so I won't ask you to change it, but I have been on an RP with her before and she voiced her concerns about how small scale the routes and cities/towns/landmarks were in the games and she preferred to have these places a lot bigger to induce realism. Once I get an answer (and show it as I don't want to be that guy), I'll let you know. Might not be until tomorrow though.

I would say just having one Shiny Pokemon would be better than two. Although, I'd have to talk to Cosmo before I make it official. As for his subjects, what objects would he exactly be teaching? Is this more about archeological findings, miners, or other such professions that are more about digging (sometimes literally) to find rare items and objects?

I was thinking since Nu Mo specialized in collecting rare things related to pokemon (he's a Pokécollector, like in the games), he might be teaching about pokemon objects, such as rare candies, berries and other hard-to-find articles which interact with Pokemons and that teenager students might not know. But i just came up with it. If you guys think there's a better class that suits him, i'll gladly take it.

As for the shiny ones, I thought having them would be his biggest archievement due to his history and profession as a Pokécollector. But I have no problem having only one.

I was thinking since Nu Mo specialized in collecting rare things related to pokemon (he's a Pokécollector, like in the games), he might be teaching about pokemon objects, such as rare candies, berries and other hard-to-find articles which interact with Pokemons and that teenager students might not know. But i just came up with it. If you guys think there's a better class that suits him, i'll gladly take it.

As for the shiny ones, I thought having them would be his biggest archievement due to his history and profession as a Pokécollector. But I have no problem having only one.

Ah, then that is fine. Sorry it took so long to respond. As for your two shiny Pokemon, let's do one for now until I can get a hold of Cosmo.

Also, I'm going to include my character now and show her Pokemon later once I have time. Just so that there is something there. The Mega Evolution hasn't been approved yet, so that will just have to be like that.

Name‌:‌ ‌Shadara‌ ‌“Shade”‌ ‌Arcafiwhed‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌
Gender‌:‌ ‌Female‌ ‌
Age‌:‌ 45
Subject: Due to traveling since she was 10, whether for battles and seeking to grow in numbers and strength or for her fields of study, she has an immense knowledge on how to rough it out. She also would like to impart the advice she was given when she was taking her college classes, dumbing down the content so that teenagers may be able to understand them. Her list of subjects she is great at teaching include General Pokémon Care, Basic Pokémon Battle, Dynamax and Gigantamax, Biology and Advanced Biology, the Psychology of Humans and Pokémon, Basic and Advanced First Aid, and Genetics. What she is comfortable in teaching but wouldn’t want to teach as core classes are Mega Evolution and Z-Crystal courses. She will not teach anything that has to do with Breeding, Pokémon Performances, or Pokémon Contests, as she does not have the knowledge to impart in a successful manner.
Appearance‌:‌ ‌Her‌ ‌short,‌ ‌wavy‌ ‌hair‌ ‌that‌ ‌reaches‌ ‌down‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌base‌ ‌of‌ ‌her‌ ‌neck‌ ‌is‌ ‌pale‌ ‌purple‌ ‌with‌ ‌black‌ ‌roots‌ ‌and‌ ‌pink‌ ‌tips.‌ ‌Her‌ ‌eyes‌ ‌have three rings from pupil to the edge of the iris - pink, pale purple, and black - ‌and slight‌ ‌black‌ ‌circles‌ ‌under‌ ‌her‌ ‌eyes‌ ‌from‌ ‌lack‌ ‌of‌ ‌sleep.‌ ‌Her‌ ‌skin‌ ‌is‌ ‌pale‌,‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌5’08”‌ ‌(172.7‌ ‌cm),‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌weighs‌ ‌145‌ ‌lbs‌ ‌(65.77‌ ‌kg)‌.‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌lean‌ ‌and‌ ‌toned,‌ ‌but‌ ‌almost a stick due to her age. She, at the age of 40, had gained a few wrinkles and the colors in her hair have begun to grey or lose its vibrancy.
Outfit‌:‌ ‌Her‌ ‌usual‌ ‌attire‌ ‌makes‌ ‌her‌ ‌look‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌ ‌goth.‌ ‌She‌ ‌wears‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌pale‌ ‌purple‌ ‌jeans‌ ‌held‌ ‌up‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trainer‌ ‌belt,‌ ‌dark grey‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trench‌ ‌coat (having long coats feels like armor to her due to having always stolen her brothers' large jackets),‌ ‌and‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌dark brown satchel with ivory buckles and fasteners.‌ ‌She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌Z-Ring‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌n Aloraichium-Z ‌on‌ ‌standby.‌ She has three other Z-Crystals, but leaves them in her room or at home for her siblings to use. ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌twine‌ ‌made‌ ‌into‌ ‌a‌ ‌choker‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌ ‌charms‌ ‌Black‌ ‌Glasses,‌ ‌Darkness‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Dread‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Spell‌ ‌Tag,‌ ‌Ghostly‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Spooky‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Twisted‌ ‌Spoon,‌ ‌Psychic‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Mind‌ ‌Plate.‌ ‌When‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌working‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌or‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌lab or teaching,‌ ‌she‌ ‌has‌ ‌black‌ ‌khakis,‌ ‌dark grey‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌grey‌ ‌dress‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌white‌ ‌lab‌ ‌coat‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌have‌ ‌her‌ ‌hair‌ ‌up‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌ponytail‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌scrunchy.‌ ‌
Hometown‌:‌ ‌Born‌ ‌in‌ ‌Cocona‌ ‌Village,‌ ‌Oblivia;‌ ‌Lives‌ ‌north‌ ‌of‌ ‌Mt.‌ ‌Moon‌ ‌in‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌Ranch,‌ ‌Kanto.‌ ‌
Occupation‌:‌ ‌Genetics‌ ‌Researcher‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌Professor‌ ‌who teaches academy students.
Personality‌:‌ When she was younger, she was a stuck-up little brat, who would prefer to be alone rather than have friends, having been too comfortable with homeschooling and her ranch to want to be anywhere near city kids. She would often get bullied due to this and her causing fights would end her up in detention. Despite her behavior, she was academically intelligent and was offered for many exchange student courses. She mellowed out a little as she hit her late teens, but didn't truly stop being mean until she was 17, where she met a friend who fought to stay with her despite Shade's attitude towards everyone (except their Pokemon, they were easier to predict). She slowly started to warm up to this boisterous and loud friend, and realized, through her, that city kids and people in general weren't that bad and weren't there to cause her harm like what she believed from all those high school dramas. People just did people things and her hatred became that of intrigue and she began taking more psychology courses. While she still held some of her snobbish attitude, she had began to stop antagonizing people about their knowledge and behaviors and more began to ask questions (sometimes too many) about why they do things the way they do, making her more nosey now. As she hit 23, she began to show that, while she didn't like talking to people, she showed that she was rather good at teaching, especially around kids as she found herself at an academy in Johto. Not realizing her gift, she went on developing not only her Pokemon's techniques and gathering badges to show how accomplished of a tactician she was, but also began making connections with scientists and researchers. This allowed her to find her interest in biology and, by extension, genetics, and found something to work towards in life, putting her work ethic towards something other than psychology classes and battling. Normally, she is rather sweet and kind, and would love to divulge on the information she has gathered, but sometimes does so when people don't ask, making her sound a little pretentious when she didn't intend so. She is a very helpful person, helping people with their needs, even if they didn't ask for it. Her intentions are good, she still needs to realize that not everyone wants someone to jump in to help or give advice, something that blocked her career path to becoming a counselor or a therapist. Due to her work ethic, she sometimes neglects to sleep or eat/drink, making her weak and pass out in some moments when she's sitting down. Her insomnia when stressed destroys any semblance of sleep, leaving her with a more pretentious attitude than usual. However, she tries her best to keep herself in check.
In-Depth‌ ‌Backstory‌:‌ ‌ ‌
She‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌in‌ ‌Cocona‌ ‌Village,‌ ‌Oblivia,‌ ‌along‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌three‌ ‌brothers‌ ‌before‌ ‌her.‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌the‌ ‌last‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌quadruplet‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌family‌ ‌and,‌ ‌as‌ ‌such,‌ ‌was‌ ‌treated‌ ‌as‌ ‌the‌ ‌baby‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌group‌ ‌until‌ ‌her‌ ‌twin‌ ‌sisters‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌baby‌ ‌brother‌ ‌were‌ ‌born‌ ‌after‌ ‌her‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌parents‌ ‌were‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌through‌ ‌the‌ ‌less‌er known‌ ‌regions.‌ ‌During‌ ‌this‌ ‌time,‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌mother’s‌ ‌Alolan‌ ‌Raichu‌ ‌also‌ ‌gave‌ ‌birth‌ ‌to‌ a ‌Pichu,‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌same‌ ‌time‌ ‌as‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌birth.‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌and‌ ‌the Pichu‌ ‌became‌ ‌quick‌ ‌friends,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌destined‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌together according to their family's culture.‌

Her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌ways‌ ‌stopped‌ ‌once‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌their‌ ‌seventh‌ ‌child‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌headed‌ ‌back‌ ‌to‌ ‌their‌ ‌ranch‌ ‌north‌ ‌of‌ ‌Mt.‌ ‌Moon,‌ ‌dubbed‌ ‌the‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌Ranch.‌ ‌Living‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌borders‌ ‌of‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌they‌ ‌made‌ ‌their‌ ‌living‌ ‌selling‌ ‌Moomoo‌ ‌Milk,‌ ‌raising‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌for‌ ‌others,‌ ‌healing‌ ‌them‌ ‌when‌ ‌it’s‌ ‌needed,‌ ‌selling‌ ‌herbs‌ ‌and‌ ‌herbal‌ ‌remedies‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌populace,‌ ‌as‌ ‌well‌ ‌as‌ ‌sharing‌ ‌ideas‌ ‌with‌ ‌big-name‌ ‌companies,‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌father‌ ‌was‌ ‌an‌ ‌inventor‌ ‌and‌ ‌helped‌ ‌to‌ ‌create‌ ‌the‌ ‌modern‌ ‌PokeBall.‌ ‌Since‌ ‌her‌ ‌mother,‌ ‌Lyria,‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌retired‌ ‌teacher,‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌more‌ ‌than‌ ‌qualified‌ ‌to‌ ‌teach‌ ‌her‌ ‌seven‌ ‌children‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌at‌ ‌a‌ ‌young‌ ‌age.‌ ‌Starting‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌age‌ ‌of‌ ‌5,‌ ‌they‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌have‌ ‌homework,‌ ‌responsibilities‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌ranch,‌ ‌and‌ ‌learned‌ ‌all‌ ‌they‌ ‌could‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌world‌ ‌around‌ ‌them‌ ‌and‌ ‌what‌ ‌creatures‌ ‌lived‌ ‌in‌ ‌it.‌

When‌ ‌Pyros,‌ ‌Miel,‌ ‌Stror,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌hit‌ ‌11,‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌off‌ ‌to‌ ‌make‌ ‌friends‌ ‌and‌ ‌possibly‌ ‌learn‌ ‌anymore‌ ‌that‌ ‌Lyria‌ ‌might‌ ‌have‌ ‌missed.‌ ‌They‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌which‌ ‌they‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌at‌ ‌academically.‌ ‌They‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌had‌ ‌ample‌ ‌time‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌Region‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌in‌ ‌before‌ ‌they‌ ‌returned‌ ‌home…‌ ‌Only‌ ‌to‌ ‌go‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌next‌ ‌school.‌ ‌They‌ ‌went‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Johto‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌12,‌ ‌then‌ ‌Hoenn‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌13,‌ ‌Sinnoh‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌14,‌ ‌Unova‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌15,‌ ‌Kalos‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌16,‌‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌17, and Galar when they were 18.‌ ‌Each‌ ‌time,‌ ‌she‌ was sent as a foreign exchange student, which was why she was only at these schools for a little under a year.‌ ‌The main reason they went to these schools was to learn the regions' cultures and garner friends, as well as keeping up-to-date on new discoveries and technologies. Of course, this was a learning experience for Shade in terms of being social, as she was bullied often for her rude demeanor. It took her until she traveled to Alola to realize why everyone hated her and she has tried to be more reasonable and likable since (with some difficulties, of course).

After her studies in Galar,‌ ‌she‌ ‌returned‌ ‌to‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌to‌ ‌complete‌ ‌the‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge‌ ‌before‌ ‌she‌ ‌grew‌ ‌too‌ ‌old‌ ‌to‌ ‌do‌ ‌it.‌ ‌She‌ ‌completed‌ ‌it‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌over‌ ‌half‌ ‌a‌ ‌year‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌quite‌ ‌knowledgeable‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌she‌ ‌had‌ ‌recently‌ ‌explored‌ ‌in.‌ ‌After‌ ‌her‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge,‌ ‌she‌ ‌went‌ ‌on‌ ‌more‌ ‌journeys‌ ‌collecting‌ ‌Gym‌ ‌Badges ‌and‌ ‌the‌ ‌Psychic-,‌ ‌Ghost-,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Dark-Type‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌could‌ ‌while‌ ‌also‌ ‌taking‌ ‌online‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌for‌ ‌psychology.‌ ‌By‌ ‌the‌ ‌time‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌27,‌ ‌she‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌on-campus‌ ‌college‌ ‌classes‌ ‌for general studies before going to‌ ‌biology‌ ‌and‌ ‌genetics classes (and behavioral/psych courses as a minor)‌ ‌while‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kalos.‌ It took her until she was 29 to finish get an Associate's, then 31 for a Bachelor's. To even be accepted to even attempt a Master's, she‌ ‌began‌ ‌her‌ ‌experiments‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌basement‌ ‌with‌ ‌DNA‌ and sent her findings about ancestral Pokemon DNA back to the college. After a year of looking things over, she was accepted, and she finally achieved her Master's at the age of 35. She bought a‌ small-scale ‌laboratory‌‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto‌ ‌on‌ ‌Cinnabar‌ ‌Island that, while it and the equipment were expensive, it wasn't as expensive as the Pokemon Mansion there.‌ ‌She‌ ‌travels‌ ‌a‌ ‌lot‌ due to needing samples and teaching kids ‌though,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌hardly‌ ‌there‌ ‌anymore.‌ ‌She got three years of field experience, making her 38 by the time she started considering to get a Doctorate's and fulfill her dream.

She spent the next several years gaining an extensive portfolio on the subject matter of nature vs nurture, saying that it is a mixture of both that contribute to how a Pokemon may act despite what their instincts should say otherwise, as well as the elements of Gigantamax, Z-Crystals, and Mega Evolution. She obtained her Doctorate's at the age of 43 and continues to teach academy students and work on Pokemon genetics, now filing them and taking them back through history.
Pokemon:

Other: There is a Mega Evolution pending as of right now. Once it is accepted, I will add in the rest of her bio.

@CoolioPokemon You need to put your character sheet here and wait until either I or Cosmo accept your character before you can post in the RP thread. Also, no fakemon until I can get Cosmo's opinion about it. But we need to know what moves, abilities, what they evolve into, type, and anything else about them before we can even consider adding a fakemon in this RP. To make this simpler though, no fakemon.

Plus, Cosmo has been absent as of late. Without her ability to make the beginning post in the RP, this RP is essentially on hold until she comes back.

Name: Quentin Alexander Sweetride
Appearance: Brown hair, 4'9, Skinny, Caucasian, Orange shirt with words "Pokemon" (because why not), jeans, orange and black backpack
Classes: Breeding, Pokemon Care, Battling
Pokemon:
Scorbunny (Lvl 12)
Rookidee (Lvl 10)
Yamper (Lvl 10)
Grade: Freshman
Movesets:
Scorbunny: Growl, Tackle, Ember, Double Kick
Rookidee: Leer, Peck, Hone Claws, Fury Attack
Yamper: Tackle, Tail Whip, Nuzzle, Bite
Trainer Card:
upload_2021-2-2_16-8-44.png

Last edited:
Your Pokemon can have up to 8 moves, levels don't exist as we are doing things more realistically, and you are missing Appearance, Classes, and Roommate in your character sheet. You'll have to ask who to have a roommate, if they aren't randomized. Please use the character sheet on the very first post of this thread. Trainer Cards are not necessary. I can't accept you because you haven't completed the character sheet that we have put up. If you are stuck on classes, think about what your character already knows and what they would like to learn. The obvious battling and Pokemon caring classes, as well as academic studies like basic math, writing and reading, science and biology, health classes, and other creative classes are a given. Since your character's Pokemon don't have a whole lot of experience, I can see your character being in the Basic Battling course and learning how Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing work. They may take extracurricular options, which include Megas, Z-Crystals, among others. However, you may not have a Mega Pokemon without admin approval and you may not have a Z-Crystal unless your character has participated in the Alolan Trials. As for Dynamax Bands, if your character has been endorsed or they have a reason to get one, then they can have one.

Also, unless your character has had no academic experience in any high school setting, a freshman would be 14-15 years old, but I can see a 16-year-old, who has never gone to a high school, be a freshman.

Also, just letting you know that the in-game locations are not to scale in realism and it takes several days to go from Rolling Fields to Motostoke, and routes take at least a day to traverse. Letting you know that routes and cities are much bigger than what they appear in the games.

Since Cosmo hasn't been on yet, the characters are stuck in interactions at before 8 am, like around 7:30. School hasn't started and nobody should be going to class as there is supposed to be an assembly. Once she gets on, we can see the RP start to move.

I prefer roommates to be the same gender. Not sure if that was a thing Cosmo had stated or if people followed that in their roommate selections.

And Coolio, please remove the post in the RP about your character and your Burnabear. You aren't accepted just yet, so please get rid of it.

Oh right. XD for some reason, thought that people chose roommates when they were randomized. I also forgot your character was a senior. XD that will at least get me to post in the RP I guess. I won't show off her Pokemon though. Haven't exactly updated my character sheet to show them. Would she know Shade due to having her as a teacher before?

EDIT: I saw the post deletion, thank you

Name: Quentin
Appearance: Brown hair, 4'9, Skinny, Caucasian
Pokemon:
Scorbunny (Lvl 12)
Rookidee (Lvl 10)
Yamper (Lvl 10)
Grade: Freshman
Movesets:
Scorbunny: Growl, Tackle, Ember, Double Kick
Rookidee: Leer, Peck, Hone Claws, Fury Attack
Yamper: Tackle, Tail Whip, Nuzzle, Bite
Trainer Card:
View attachment 874276

Also, where is your character's last name? Does he not have one? Also, your appearance is really lackluster. What about clothes? Do they have any gadgets? Do they have a backpack? I don't want a full on essay, but I do want these to be slightly descriptive.

Also just realized the character sheet also calls for middle names.

Name: (FULL name. Including middle and surname.)
Year/Subject: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior—for teachers, it’s which subject they teach.)
Appearance:
Classes: ([Erase for teachers.] Which classes do they take? They’re isn’t a set list yet, but mathematics, science, social studies, battling, etc are a given, so please only include extra skills, like coordinating and breeding.)
Roommate: ([Erase for teachers.] I will assign these when we have enough people. You may request roommates over a group PM.)
Pokémon:
Other: