• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~MSPaint Hunter~

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFOgre2.png

Vegeta and Dominicfear used OVER 9000 + IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER!

4 damage!

Fat beefy noctowl
5/100 HP!

A

Anonymous

MSpainthunter4.png

The princess gets Consumed by dark magic!
The princess creates a whirling storm of ninja stars!
It'ss super effective!
Deals 4 damage (Shiny Lugia)!
1hp left! show him your might!!!!

darkmist and the princess join up to defeat the ogre!deals 4 damage 0/100hp left (shiny regirock)

YAY the princess is saved!!!!!!

PFAct2.jpg

Oh sure thing, I'm sure he's just sitting around somewhere licking himself or something....

PFOctopus.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The Princess' cat, Miss Tipsy, is being held against his will by a Giant Octopus.

The Giant Octopus has 150 HP! You must defeat it within 75 posts or Miss Tipsy shall be eaten!​

"What's that Princess? A cat? Heh, this should be no challenge for the Geokinetic of Pokecharms, Tobias Aurelio! I'll strike down this pathetic creature with my blade of eternal justice, Foresharn - What? It's not here? Dammit..."

"VERY WELL THEN! I SHALL OBLITERATE YOU WITH... MY OVERSIZED CALIGRAPHY BRUSH! Ameterasu can do it on Okami, it shouldn't be too hard to slice him with a brush stroke..."

Tobiasattacks.png

Tobias takes the opportunity to jump onto one of the monster's tentacles and slice his opponents face!

The attack deals 2 damage (Gorebyss) to Foe Octopus!

Health 148/150

Oi, kore wa nani ka? Kiken ni sarasa re neko? Osoreru koto wa nai, Neko Otaku wa koko ni aru!
(Ahem. Sorry about that. What I meant was:
Hey, what's this? A cat in danger? Fear not, the Neko Otaku(cat crazy) is here!)

msph4.png

Layni uses Neko Otaku ATTACK! Deals 2 damage(I think... Shiny Mudkip)!
146/150 HP left.

A

Anonymous

newmspainthunter.png

Like master like pet ,it's a magic kitty cat!
Magic kitty casts a thunder spell!
Deals 3 damage (shiny Gliscor)
143/150 hp remains!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
16j9dx.png

Shiny sprinkled some salt on the octopus! it shriveled up!
Shiny deals 3 damage! (shiny Metagross)
140/150 hp remains!

A

Anonymous

Painthunter1-1.png

Miss tipsy turned shiny. Oh and they shininess got in that dude eye.

132/150 HP left! (Shiny Lugia YES!)

A

Anonymous

Fluttershy thats not how you play! Your really starting to piss me off. Just read the @%^&in rules!
MShunter2.png

I turned to heater on wayyyyy to much while little cat is in a heat proof bubble. (Swinub...yawn) 1 damage 129/150 (I am not the 10th poster 9th.)

A

Anonymous

Mshunt3.png

The...squid...octopus whatever got hit with a dart and turned rainbow! Huh? What that miss tipsy? Teach you how to love?
Magneton = 123/150

A

Anonymous

HowtoloveMsp.png

After long talks on how to love. I think we got it.....love burns. Shiny Tropius 119/150

Last edited by a moderator:
wbrzgo.png

I am in a very Saturday Night Live mood today. Saturday Night Live characters distract the octopus while the cat becomes a Laser Cat and lasers the octopus. (Shiny Aerodactyl) deals 2 damage: 116/150

A

Anonymous

msphunter.png

Miss tipsy speaks Chinese? Shiny Jumpluff (Louie must have something to do with this octopus!) 4 damage 112/150

A

Anonymous

My my ,this game has gotten a bit unpopular has it?
MSpaint2.png

Kitty transforms into an Espeon and creates a spacial distortion.
Deals 4 damage
Shiny Arceus
106/150hp

Status
Not open for further replies.