• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lol I can't believe you copied exactly what I said. Not anything wrong with it, and I hope it doesn't annoy you I just said this. It just seems humorous with me. Also great we got another Yukino and Seth. How did Maddox even learn Veno's power? He barely used it.

Name: Akize Momoto

Appearance: (Similar to Profile Picture) Shaggy, ashy blonde hair, and a golden-hued eye color. He has light skin, and is decently lean in muscle, but not the biggest of kids around his age. He is 5'7 in height and of 125 lb. |Normally wears U.A uniform in school of course, or a casual sleeveless grey hoodie and joggers outside of school|

Personality: Akize can be a bit of an over-lax, show off kind of person. He likes to impress people whenever he can and make people smile. He is an overall nice person, most of the time putting other's needs before his own - something he tries to make sure to keep consistent in order to fulfill his desire to be a Pro-Hero.

Quirk: Jinx Quirk :: A Quirk based on the essence of bad luck. He can release pink/red-hued energy from his body as projectiles and shields. From physical contact to inanimate objects, the Quirk can release "bad luck", causing any malfunction issues that could go wrong to happen within that object.

Quirk Weakness: Akize can only use his Jinx a certain amount of time - if he releases too much of the energy pulses to the point of exhaustion, he could risk hurting himself and nearly going temporarily braindead.

Costume: An almost skin-tight sleeveless dark red and purple mobility suit with a hood. Two fingerless gloves that cover the palms of his hands. A dark purple mask that covers his eyes.

(( If its too late for me to join, thats alright. ))

Last edited:
What do you mean? My costume has been filled out - however my character doesn't have his yet (of course, unless the other students already have theirs).

Also, does anyone have any of their characters that still need a partner for the current hero vs villain event?

We got our hero costumes and are about to partake in Hero vs. Villain team exams. Yukino & Ken vs. Seth & Veno up first. Match has not began yet.

Well, that's hard to say.

If somehow someone was to multiply their power by that much, then I'd say she wouldn't be able to absorb the whole thing. With her suit, however, she can now handle 100% of someone's power without getting sick. Her suit also makes saving the quirk's energy much easier for her.

wow, i see that you're pretty goddamn far into this. well, just read this if you wanna.

Name: Adorin Arin

Appearance: She has jet black, long, drooping hair that reaches to her waist. While doing the adrenaline thing, it sticks up like she's a super saiyan or some shit, minus the change in color.

Personality: In her normal form, she's lazy, sarcastic, antisocial, and such. She really just wants to go home and play video games, and has no actual close friends at the school besides a few. While she's in her adrenaline-boosted form, she becomes fiery, competitive, hella aggressive, and energetic.

Quirk: Adrenaline Junkie: So, adrenaline gives Adorin a massive boost in condition. This ups her energy, strength, stamina, speed, reaction time, such. She also keeps her usual intelligence while using the quirk. After the adrenaline wears out, however, she becomes stricken with fatigue for about an hour or so.

Weaknesses: There is a 2 hour time limit for this quirk to take affect. Due to her newfound fiery nature, Adorin may also make poor judegments and not strategize. Like, at all.

Costume: She wears a sleeveless sweater and under, a sleeveless shirt. Both are made from a special fabric that grants light blast resistance to the torso. She also wears a red and black masquerade mask and tight black pants, all the better to move around.