• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Retro, I just want to let you know. That if Kiro doesn't like absolutely dominate the fight or something... Sagisō is going to laugh him straight to his grave. After all that flare about Watch me with those eyes of yours, you'd better put on a good show or she'll scorn you to death.
If Kiro did wipe the floor with Azumi, it wouldn’t be fair to Jacob. I want it to be a good fight as well as give Azumi the time to do her rant. So yeah, the first half will probably consist of Azumi dominating the battle and then after her rant, then I’ll go try hard. I also wouldn’t mind another round of bickering between those two, Sagisō and Kiro. It’s kind of funny honestly :D

Speaking of Sagisō, I was thinking of an interesting scenario. Since Sagisō is going to be the two tails jinchuriki and Azumi has a high chance to join the Akatsuki, wouldn’t it be awesome to see those two fight? It will be a battle filled with emotions. It will also definitely be a test for Azumi to see if she would be able to go through with capturing one of, if not, her best friend. I also wonder how Sagisō would cope with that as well. Either way, I think that would be an interesting scenario.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
here's an idea in case anyone wants another OC: tornado release, wind and electric style. or hurricane release. whatever you wanna name it

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If Kiro did wipe the floor with Azumi, it wouldn’t be fair to Jacob. I want it to be a good fight as well as give Azumi the time to do her rant. So yeah, the first half will probably consist of Azumi dominating the battle and then after her rant, then I’ll go try hard. I also wouldn’t mind another round of bickering between those two, Sagisō and Kiro. It’s kind of funny honestly :D

Speaking of Sagisō, I was thinking of an interesting scenario. Since Sagisō is going to be the two tails jinchuriki and Azumi has a high chance to join the Akatsuki, wouldn’t it be awesome to see those two fight? It will be a battle filled with emotions. It will also definitely be a test for Azumi to see if she would be able to go through with capturing one of, if not, her best friend. I also wonder how Sagisō would cope with that as well. Either way, I think that would be an interesting scenario.
*HAS EYES OPEN FOR DEATH OF AKATSUKI MEMBER* i need....

Go hard from the start man. I don't want to feel like I can only get an advantage if you go easy on me. I aim to win not just put on a good show for Kiro.

Mnnn, Like I said most Jinchuriki get captured because they try to fight instead of escape, so Azumi's gonna have to work on catching Sagisō first if she wants a fight :D

Well tbh, the water prison was a good play on your part as I personally did not expect that. Even if Kiro wanted to, there really wasn’t a way for him to avoid that yet.
Mnnn, Like I said most Jinchuriki get captured because they try to fight instead of escape, so Azumi's gonna have to work on catching Sagisō first if she wants a fight :D
Oh boy, if Kiro heard this... I just find it funny that everytime they see each other now, there might always be some words thrown around. :D

Well, crabs XD

Azumi's next logical move, if Kiro has no answer for it, might just end this match XD. Though placing Azumi's rant here might waste time (Even if Kai's yelling would be a decent thing to respond to) which would be out of character for her.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well, crabs XD

Azumi's next logical move, if Kiro has no answer for it, might just end this match XD. Though placing Azumi's rant here might waste time (Even if Kai's yelling would be a decent thing to respond to) which would be out of character for her.
no he'll probably do something like a genjutsu so you dont see him do lightning nature chakra then he does in reality and then he escapes

Azumi is going on the "he'll surrender, no one would be stupid enough to risk death out of pride to win an exam match" as well as hoping the proctor stops this XD

True true...hard to say. Godjacob controls minato, the proctor

Minato is not the proctor. He's a kage overseeing the exams. The proctor would be some other Jonin. Like that toothpick guy.

Though who those Jonin are for these battles has not been specified.

Wow, there’s only one way for Kiro to break free... :(

Not sure how I feel about this. Accomplished in myself or feel bad. I don't want you to be upset with me because of my post...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Setchi Hagoromo
Jutsu type: Earth Release Affinity; Knows average Genjutsu while Ninjutsu and Taijutsu are higher than average
Description: Blue Kimono with Brown flower patterns; long brown hair; Black eyes; Hagoromo Clan symbol below the collar of her Kimono
Bio: Long ago before the creation of the hidden villages there was a wartorn era. Back then clans acted as mercenaries. The Hagoromo Clan was once allies of the Uchiha Clan against the Senju Clan. However, in the crossfire of a battle between the three clans, an Uchiha was killed once the Senjus retreated by a Hagoromo who thought they were still there.

A relative of the deceased Uchiha then succumbed to the clan's Curse of Hatred and convinced the others to betray the Hagoromo Clan, leaving the Hagoromos nearly extinct. Then the clan scattered and went into hiding until the creation of the hidden villages.

The great grandparents of Setchi and a couple other of Hagoromos stumbled upon Takigakure, the hidden Waterfall village. There they settled and had a part of the village for them.

Due to the betrayal of the Uchiha Clan, and the preexisting rivalry against the Senjus, Setchi began to despise Konohagakure and the founding clans in particular.
Dislikes: ???
Missions completed: 1 B-Rank ; 8 C-Rank; 20 D-Rank

Last edited: