• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I get that feeling as well. Retro wants all our OCs to be OP and fight each other like that but realistically his OC is far too powerful for others to compete with. Two of our OCs have to rely on inner gates just to try and keep up.

Azumi is fairing well against him so far, and sheer strategy can work as well seeing how powerful Sagiso pulled that off

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Best Taijutsu User: Eight Gates + LCM + Tsunade's Forehead Seal
Best Genjutsu User: Ketsuryugan + Itachi's MS + Shisui's MS
Best Ninjutsu User: Kakashi + Naruto + Sasuke + Wood Style

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tomiko could teach me to some extent, I mean she does use a similar and "better" technique according to some people *cough cough* Nebby *cough cough*

As Naruto Shippuden showed, strategy only goes so far is an opponent is too OP. We'll see if this match either confirms or refutes this point.

Even having only one good trait could still get you to extremely large levels. Take guy for instance. He fought madara and nearly killed him! That’s pretty impressive for just the gates...which Taiyo has

Even having only one good trait could still get you to extremely large levels. Take guy for instance. He fought madara and nearly kill him! That’s pretty impressive for just the gates...which Taiyo has

But the gates have the draw back of killing the user's body as a kickback. Ignoring the death of the 8th gate. Guys like Kiro and what not will get on that level with no drawbacks to any of their techniques. So really guys like Tomiko or Taiyo would only get "On that level" for a limited time before their bodies go to crap.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But the gates have the draw back of killing the user's body as a kickback. Ignoring the death of the 8th gate. Guys like Kiro and what not will get on that level with no drawbacks to any of their techniques. So really guys like Tomiko or Taiyo would only get "On that level" for a limited time before their bodies go to crap.
If you guys want help for OP Characters I could have some ideas ;) :\=|:

It’s only five second into the fight and Azumi is punking Kiro to no tomorrow lol. Most skills have those drawbacks such as his curse mark or lightning style. Lightning style with being use very few times in combat, and curse mark with cannibizing your life force or chakra

sSoul

Previously Swirled
If you guys want ideas for OP Characters I could have some ideas ;) :\=|:
Do tell, Also I was thinking about having Taiyo have a green fire mode, but only when in high altitudes or exposed to lightning. Btw, Blue and White fire modes wouldn't be used as often as red, orange and yellow.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
To be honest I'm surprised he can even control Tenketsu as well as he can without Byakugan. That is already like 5 Gates Level

It’s only five second into the fight and Azumi is punking Kiro to no tomorrow lol. Most skills have those drawbacks such as his curse mark or lightning style. Lightning style with being use very few times in combat, and curse mark with cannibizing your life force or chakra

Nobody told Kiro that in these exams, he's been spamming lightning like nobody's business. He's even using a kage's lightning technique as a Genin XD

But I get your main point.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nobody told Kiro that in these exams, he's been spamming lightning like nobody's business. He's even using a kage's lightning technique as a Genin XD

TECHNICALLY it's a Chunin level technique as it's B-Rank. Though I get your man point (See what I did there?)

It's even crazier he figured it out in TWO WEEKS

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This is why it's surprising:
Most ninja, even experienced jōnin, are only able to release chakra from the tenketsu on their hands or feet in order to augment their physical strength.

Learning how to do it normally would've probably been easier and made more sense

If Kiro was kage level then he would be using LCM at all times. He hasn’t even used it once yet cuz of the drawbacks it has on him.
TECHNICALLY it's a Chunin level technique as it's B-Rank. Though I get your man point (See what I did there?)

He didn’t figure out in two weeks. He’s been working on the technique for years...

Trust me, if it goes too far I will intervein. You can also pm me of your concerns there.

Sauske learned lightning blade in that time so...