• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Have you thought of channeling lightning chakra to the kunai like you've done before? It'd still be electricity in the water that Azumi's touching, thus allowing Kiro to escape.

Guys, it’s a water prison jutsu. It’s an extremely difficult jutsu to break out of. So that basically means if Kiro is to break free, he has to do something special, for lack of a better term.
Well if Tactics are half the battle, and someone helps you with tactics, it’s like winning half the battle already.
And why are you only saying it cuz Nebby just did it. He’s not the only one has done it y’know.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Guys, it’s a water prison jutsu. It’s an extremely difficult jutsu to break out of. So that basically means if Kiro is to break free, he has to do something special, for lack of a better term.

And why are you only saying it cuz Nebby just did it. He’s not the only one has done it y’know.

I’ve got on Kyuu a couple times for doing that as well, and once I think for Jacob, so no one is getting special treatment.

But you've got something special in mind no?

Also, fine details are just as important as the overall thing. A massive structure can collapse because of a single misplaced brick, you don't always need a wrecking ball.

That was your tip btw.

But you've got something special in mind no?

Also, fine details are just as important as the overall thing. A massive structure can collapse because of a single misplaced brick, you don't always need a wrecking ball.

That was your tip btw.
I do have something in mind. I’ve had a post written and ready since yesterday. I’m just contemplating if I should do it...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Attachments

• B4005475-7BB9-4852-A829-C1F5AEE57BEF.png
    B4005475-7BB9-4852-A829-C1F5AEE57BEF.png
    1 MB · Views: 38
Getting pretty sketchy there Kyuu lol. Remember the tactics are everything thing I was telling Nebulix?
Yea, I try not to propose any actual Ideas. It's generally the same thing as saying 'You can totally beat Sagisō as long as you manage to temporarily(or otherwise) cripple her arms'. While it's technically true, going about doing that is your own problem.

I prefer the term TTFU > Technically True, Functionally Useless.

Another good example is;

You can leave earth as long as you go really, really fast.

Technically True, functionally useless.

It's also a very good way of seeing how you guys think so I can plan around any tactics you might create when you face Sagisō ^-^