• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I regret how I had Kiro handle Hashima’s death but I don’t at the same time. The thing is, if I didn’t describe some emotion, Kiro would look like some cold-blooded killed without any emotion or care for human life. However, I do think I showed too much emotion for his character, considering the type of personality Kiro has... I just felt like putting this out there.

*Takes deep breath* Fine...
What's wrong about showing a lot of emotion? ;-)

I feel like all our Genin, even Azumi or Zaku, should show emotion killing someone. They are Genin and not like they live in the bloody mist.

Makes me think how Kai would react if he actually killed a Xeno.
Well Kiro was trained by supporters for the Bloody Mist. They want to bring the Bloody Mist back and they want to use Kiro to do it, which is why they tried hard to get control of him when he was a boy.

Azumi killed people herself at a young age. More so for survival in a war-torn world and such. Still some emotion for Genin is not unreasonable...unless you go through Gaara's backstory.

Seriously, he has it the worst out of any character.

Kiro has killed many too. I guess it’s the fact that Kiro killed Hashima for such a lame reason which makes him think about what he has done instead of just moving on. But now he has accepted it as shown during his talk with Sagisō. So it’s alright now.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Azumi killed people herself at a young age. More so for survival in a war-torn world and such. Still some emotion for Genin is not unreasonable...unless you go through Gaara's backstory.

Seriously, he has it the worst out of any character.
That reminds me, wasn't that during Pain's childhood? I'm pretty sure by the time our OCs were born that stuff should've ended

That reminds me, wasn't that during Pain's childhood? I'm pretty sure by the time our OCs were born that stuff should've ended

Maybe, but times were still tough in Amegakure. The nation was left to fend for itself after being destroyed and not like they had much of a budget compared to Konoha to just clean things up XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Let’s sum up Naruto wars. Warring states period, Hashirama time. First shinobi world war, Tobirama time. Second shinobi world war, sarutobi time. Third shinobi world war, minuto time. Fourth shinobi world war, Tsunade time (technically, but I’d consider it more Naruto time )

Tsunade time (technically, but I’d consider it more Naruto time )

Tsunade doesn't even get respect to get credited with wars during her time as Kage like the others XD

And there were more wars and conflicts than that I am sure. The Mist had to go through some changes to go from the Bloody Mist to where it is now. And the Kaguya Clan attack on the Mist along with the Uzumaki Clan's destruction on their homeland.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I feel like all our Genin, even Azumi or Zaku, should show emotion killing someone. They are Genin and not like they live in the bloody mist.

Makes me think how Kai would react if he actually killed a Xeno.

That’s interesting you mention that. For the most part, unless Kai knows the Xeno in question, he’s dehumanized them, thinking them as more animals than human. He wouldn’t have any qualms with killing a Xeno. Hashima for an example though he’s gotten to know, and he would have trouble killing her

That’s interesting you mention that. For the most part, unless Kai knows the Xeno in question, he’s dehumanized them, thinking them as more animals than human. He wouldn’t have any qualms with killing a Xeno. Hashima for an example though he’s gotten to know, and he would have trouble killing her
We call that psychopathic behavior, so his reaction to a normal human situation really isn't applicable :T

Well that changes everything... okay whatever I’d rather have Shen be the proctor since we’re the ones battling. But I guess I’ll use the proctor for this part even though I would rather not. Atleast I get to be the one personally who eliminates Kiro ;)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well that changes everything... okay whatever I’d rather have Shen be the proctor since we’re the ones battling. But I guess I’ll use the proctor for this part even though I would rather not. Atleast I get to be the one personally who eliminates Kiro ;)
That's dumb. Wait so lemme get this straight, you're making Kiro surrender? If so as soon as Taiyo's procedure is done let's square up

Kai is not some emotionless stoic, he's just nuts XD

He's the most emotional person in this RP. Constantly screaming about "kill all Xenos" and such XD

I didn’t say that hunter nin training worked entirely lol. But it did work in cutting off his caring for killing the Xenos though. So half worked.

I can control them if you’d like me to. I have no idea who the proctor is though. But I can take control of you like me to, if that’s the case, just tell me when he should interfere (meaning when you cede the match)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
GUYS STOP IT! if you tell him people are waiting on him he'll be pressured and he already is because of work and stuff and now it's worse because before he almost quit cuz he didn't have time but saying that is making things worse

Me right now:

Attachments

• 3E64C265-407C-4B0D-8942-C44544082C53.png
    3E64C265-407C-4B0D-8942-C44544082C53.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 33