• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Quickly, he stabbed into Hashima’s head one of the kunai, as he swirled over to do the same for Tobirama. Kin could only hope to cover his master, preparing another attack to defend him, hoping Yukimaru would do the same.
I’m confused on what happened here.

Also if you guys don’t do anything except there, I’ll just pick up my three tomoe and be omw back to the stadium lol. Is anyone even asleep?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It’s actually pretty easy... just sacrifice some fodder uchiha police force and ez 3 tomoe

Except that’s not ‘easy’, and Uchiha would figure out what’s going on. Since they managed to Get to the police force, which is meant to repel ninja and invaders, simply saying a genin could defeat several is going too far. And even if you did, you’d make an enemy of the leaf

As Sagiso attacked several sound ninja, it caused big enough ruckus to gain the attention of two giant serpents. They hissed and snarled, charging as her position. What looked like Poison draped their scales, drops falling of during their charge. They were easily bigger than several buildings, no doubt they would cause trouble

I'm sorry but what? You mean to tell me that GIANT SERPENTS somehow managed to fit in the underground medical area of the stadium?

Also I intended for Madoka, Yasu & Tomiko to be in a different section than Dosu, Zaku & Kiro. Was kinda hoping to give Kenji his big character moment and have him go towards the evil Genin.

That can still happen. And the medical wing is where they were at for a while, attacking one at a time, and you got a head’s up with the sound ninja grunts attacking that room. Not leaving already is on you

I'm sorry but what? You mean to tell me that GIANT SERPENTS somehow managed to fit in the underground medical area of the stadium?
She's not in the underground medical area

I thought she was making a tear toward the hyugga district?

Also I'm pretty sure Sagiso's referenced Zaku's attack and the screams it caused so I presumed she was down there as well.

I'd mentioned at the start of the exams that her family had been in the audience right? So she's actually headed there, towards where her family was seated.

I feel Shen disregarded the Minato clones in that post, but I do like the words of Hiruzen towards Minato.

Also I won't be able to post fora while. So I know I'll miss like multiple important posts and I apologize. I'll try to get on to post ASAP.

I feel Shen disregarded the Minato clones in that post, but I do like the words of Hiruzen towards Minato.

Also I won't be able to post fora while. So I know I'll miss like multiple important posts and I apologize. I'll try to get on to post ASAP.

Oh I didn’t disregard them, I’m leaving that to Yukimaru, because kin can’t carry the team and do everything at once XD

And that’s fine, no need to apologize

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I just hope my attack will actually do something but considering how OP flying raijin is I expect it to just be tped out of lel