• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sagisō: It wouldn't change the outcome though?

Tenseigan Sagisō post time-skip would probably end up killing Raiku. If I really do give her healthy cat-like tendencies, she might just be a little to eager to turn a rather outspoken Uchiha into a scratch board.
I know lol it would be considered thx for MS/power boost.
Raiku: Kiro she’s your girlfriend do something! I don’t like fighting unless absolutely necessary. And yes dosu was necessary. He’s a murderer for Pete’s sake!

In another war arc, probably the big finale war arc, and much like Orochimaru using Kushina and the newborn baby just to get in Kakashi's head to screw with him.
Nai, for Kakashi it'd definitely be Rin, and the best way to use her would be to make her a very literal meat shield. Have the coffin pop up in front of him while he's using the Lightning blade, that way he can relive the moment he was forced to kill Rin in the exact same pose.

Considering the event was so traumatic is gave him the Mangekyō and haunted him into his adulthood it'd be a devastating move.