• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want to say that I’m proud of myself for being patient enough to wait and stay awake for this late-night/early-morning convo. I’ve felt that this talk has been long overdue but I don’t know why this is happening on a Monday morning... xD
1am on a monday morning, and I've got an exam in 8 hours, yet here I am weebing away about Naruto on some Forum~

He’s 13 lel.

what talk? I am confusion
weew he's young...maybe I'll make Furījia 12? Though... I don't want her to be that much weaker that Sagisō... and I can't justify a 12 year old on Sagisō's level...unless they're like Itachi/Kakashi levels of OP, jonin at 12.

If all those uchiha he saw die only got wounded but they appeared dead to him he would’ve still gotten three tomoe
Was gonna break the good news to @Godjacob and say that Uchiha's in canon, at 1 or 2 tomoe, have been shown to fall into genjutsu even with their Sharingans open, but that's irrelevant now anyway.
I’ve been saying lel this whole time. I got it from you Retro-Senpai~
First sign of being a Yandere, adding senpai to people's names.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
But Krillin actually died.

True, he came back. But that's cheap for an unrelated reason. Still I don't think we should do that cause it's a free MEGA buff with no cost what so ever even if these is supposed to be a big cost.

Exactly. Too fast, too cheap, and a bit lazy lol. Don’t expand you character to maximum right off the bat, leave some room to grow

Was gonna break the good news to @Godjacob and say that Uchiha's in canon, at 1 or 2 tomoe, have been shown to fall into genjutsu even with their Sharingans open, but that's irrelevant now anyway.

I never had any issues with the regular Sharingan. It was cool but balanced. It's the additional forms that get my worries up.

And yeah, Kiro is also growing too fast too quickly TBH. The Curse Mark does not help matters.

Super casual.

(Is sad inside cuz he doesn’t get the reference :()
Basically in DBZ Super Sayain is like MS, and you need Great rage or some sense of loss to activate it. though apparently just getting a tingly feeling in your back is enough these days... I'm not salty at all...

But after Goku's best friend died he got revived right after so it wasn't really a loss.
But Krillin actually died.

True, he came back. But that's cheap for an unrelated reason. Still I don't think we should do that cause it's a free MEGA buff with no cost what so ever even if these is supposed to be a big cost.
True.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I never had any issues with the regular Sharingan. It was cool but balanced. It's the additional forms that get my worries up.

And yeah, Kiro is also growing too fast too quickly TBH. The Curse Mark does not help matters.

That I’m fine with, as he only hit a growth spurt. Need I remind you both Zaku and Kiro were defeated by non curse mark users