• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean I can give Azumi's weakness right now. I never care about that stuff so long as we get entertaining battles. It hasn't been presented yet given the nature of her battles to this point, who knows you might see it during her current battle.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No, I’m not trying to rub it in. I’m just wondering if Kyuu was willing to give away the weakness that he was trying to keep secret. Well not secret, but just not fully known.
Retro shut up you remind me of my friend that wants to sit next to me in class cuz he’s dumb except I’m the friend

Seems more like a personality flaw than an actual combat weakness from what I am getting out of this.
If you want a battle weakness then at the moment

• She's a burst styled Ninja so it's rather easy to outlast her. That's why I tend to use shurikenjutsu which doesn't require chakra.
  • She doesn't use a weapon and is rather reliant on close-combat, ranged tactics are the way to go.
  • Half her jutsu are either Self-harming or designed to burn through all her available chakra... she's really not suited for a drawn-out battle.
  • Fire ninjutsu is her current weakness because her wind-style will only fuel it.
  • Her moves require absolute precision and control, doing anything to create a lapse in her concentration would cause her entire form to collapse, and possible harm her in the process.
err... let me not cripple my character completely.

It’s kind of like saying that kakashi’s love of his book is a weakness in battle. It’s not really one as much as a minor inconvenience
No, that's nothing alike. That's saying Kakashi's love of his books would influence his combat style, which it wouldn't. Sagisō's personality trait, however, will. If you could block Kakashi's lightning blade by holding up a book then that's a weakness.

• She's a burst styled Ninja so it's rather easy to outlast her. That's why I tend to use shurikenjutsu which doesn't require chakra.
  • She doesn't use a weapon and is rather reliant on close-combat, ranged tactics are the way to go.
  • Half her jutsu are either Self-harming or designed to burn through all her available chakra... she's really not suited for a drawn-out battle.
  • Fire ninjutsu is her current weakness because her wind-style will only fuel it.
  • Her moves require absolute precision and control, doing anything to create a lapse in her concentration would cause her entire form to collapse, and possible harm her in the process.

Fair enough. And for the record I never exploit weaknesses in my battles. I'm even avoiding trying to spam teleportating with Minato to make this fight with Orochimaru as good as it could be. I just want the most entertaining story and exciting fights.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

I wouldn’t count on outlasting her though, as she got to Kai pretty easily through that

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

Kyuu are you an idiot? Your lucky I’m humble enough not to read it cuz I’d feel like cheating using this knowledge.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Fair enough. And for the record I never exploit weaknesses in my battles. I'm even avoiding trying not to spam teleportating with Minato to make this fight with Orochimaru as good as it could be. I just want the most entertaining story and exciting fights.
I just care about getting more op and let you guys and my old planning take care of the rest lmfao

Also, I don’t like the direction this is heading. I understand that you guys don’t want the characters to be perfect but I don’t see the need of having to expose our characters. If we trust each other, Ik that sounds cheesy, but weakness’ will be discovered the further our characters develop.

Fair enough. And for the record I never exploit weaknesses in my battles. I'm even avoiding trying to spam teleportating with Minato to make this fight with Orochimaru as good as it could be. I just want the most entertaining story and exciting fights.
Naive! Weaknesses are meant to be exploited viciously!

I wouldn’t count on outlasting her though, as she got to Kai pretty easily through that
That's cause you were fighting a clone for half the battle. Naturally, you aren't gonna outlast her by attacking a clone lol. The only time she personally took action was right before he created the titan, and after that, she did what? 2 or 3 jutsu?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah and while everyone is focused Kiro, Raiku ascends into god-tier...
That’s the point ;)
Which is ironic cause I hate OP characters more than anything. Reason I dislike certain Naruto characters and refuse to watch certain anime series. Really some of the only OP characters I like are Saitama from One Punch Man and Alucard from Hellsing.
s... so you hate me and my characters? *starts crying in the corner*

If godjacob was in my class he’d be that one kid that always gets candy for being well behaved. Meanwhile I’d be that awkward smart kid that’s casual. Retro would be that cool kid with decent grades. Shen would be the class rep. And Kyuu would be that weird but cool really smart dude. Then souls would be the class clown

This is shockingly accurate

That's cause you were fighting a clone for half the battle. Naturally, you aren't gonna outlast her by attacking a clone lol. The only time she personally took action was right before he created the titan, and after that, she did what? 2 or 3 jutsu?
@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader the best part about it was since you thought it was the real Sagisō you didn't force any hits and I could use the clone indefinitely lol.

But how could I not think it was her? I could have pulled the same thing with Kai being a clone the entire time and people would have flooded my pm box with hate lol
I'm gonna get called on this again, but, I gave hints! I had a question mark next to her name everytime the clone took action > Sagisō(?)

I thought someone would've asked about it in the discussion thread but no one did, so I just kept going.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm gonna get called on this again, but, I gave hints! I had a question mark next to her name everytime the clone took action > Sagisō(?)

I thought someone would've asked about it in the discussion thread but no one did, so I just kept going.
I don’t care about fights unless everyone is talking about it or I’m involved. Lel

I thought that was some of your quirks in writing honestly, like your ‘~’’s. How could you have expected anyone to prove that together though?

I skimmed your fight cause I focus on making my posts and don't reread till after the arc is over. So I never saw that XD