• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also think there are series age issues is a woman in her 20s is dating a 10 millennia old air spirit.

Oh, and that got me thinking... I think I might still have Sagisō ship with Zaku, and then have Furījia fall for Kiro's 'Uchiha charms'. Furījia was meant to be an innocent character from the start so she'd definitely fall for something like that, and I see many more ways to terrorize Kiro if Sagisō, the overprotective sister, is watching him like a Hawk cause her little sister likes him.

I feel depending on how this arc goes Zaku and possible Kiro (Depending on his actions) would eat up any good will for ship material. Attacking a hospital and killing medical-nin & nurses would do that for most suitors.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh, and that got me thinking... I think I might still have Sagisō ship with Zaku, and then have Furījia fall for Kiro's 'Uchiha charms'. Furījia was meant to be an innocent character from the start so she'd definitely fall for something like that,
Except I doubt kiro wouldn’t just see her as another fan girl lol
Oh, and that got me thinking... I think I might still have Sagisō ship with Zaku,
yay!

I feel depending on how this arc goes Zaku and possible Kiro (Depending on his actions) would eat up any good will for ship material. Attacking a hospital and killing medical-nin & nurses would do that for most suitors.
That plus Kyuu’s idea sounds like Sakura and Sasuke with some minor differences and I absolutely hated that.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Basically sums up his character.

That moment when triggered would actually describe his character traits XD

I also think there are series age issues is a woman in her 20s is dating a 10 millennia old air spirit.

Oh, and that got me thinking... I think I might still have Sagisō ship with Zaku, and then have Furījia fall for Kiro's 'Uchiha charms'. Furījia was meant to be an innocent character from the start so she'd definitely fall for something like that, and I see many more ways to terrorize Kiro if Sagisō, the overprotective sister, is watching him like a Hawk cause her little sister likes him.

You already built up this Kiro crush thing, so to do a u turn back to Zaku might be a little abrupt. You do whatever Sagiso would do :p

Oh, actually Sagisō approves of Kiro's actions since he hasn't done anything irredeemable yet, and he's taking her advice- doing what he thinks is necessary to achieve his goals after weighing the cost.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m sure you can have fujiria be with Kenji/Lako seeing as they’re both lightning users like here... though I think Kenji is taken by Sakura...

I’m sure you can have fujiria be with Kenji/Lako seeing as they’re both lightning users like here... though I think Kenji is taken by Sakura...

Kenji could be with Ino, Sakura or Sagiso. Trying to have more interactions between Kenji and Sagiso first.

Though Sakura & Ino are more focused on becoming top kunoichi than getting a man, the main catalyst for their change.

That plus Kyuu’s idea sounds like Sakura and Sasuke with some minor differences and I absolutely hated that.
How dare you compare Sagisō to genin-Sakura!

Trust me, while I'm still holding out for the ship thing if Kiro disappoints Sagisō that all goes out the window, and she'll transfer all that hope into resentment and discontent. She'll end up treating him like Kai.
That moment when triggered would actually describe his character traits XD

You already built up this Kiro crush thing, so to do a u turn back to Zaku might be a little abrupt. You do whatever Sagiso would do :p
The crush hasn't actually been built up yet, she's just got a peculiar interest in him. When she actually starts crushing it'll come out more in her internal dialogue. There are still 3 candidates, Kiro, Zaku and Katuso, and she'll lean towards certain ones depending on their actions. Since Katsuo and Zaku looked like they were about to gut each other, she just ignored them and focused on Kiro.

No offense I just don’t see Sagiso and Kenji xd

None taken. First I am just trying to get Kenji some screen time and he is just focused on finding his nindo way right now. Cause he has no ambition and is wondering why he wanted to be one in the first place. To rediscover that fire. Sagiso is just the best interaction given their previous battle.

Anyway I got to go to bed. Peace.

Kenji could be with Ino, Sakura or Sagiso. Trying to have more interactions between Kenji and Sagiso first.

Though Sakura & Ino are more focused on becoming top kunoichi than getting a man, the main catalyst for their change.

He'd need to be bolder. Sagisō is just interested in Kiro, but the character she's most attracted to is Zaku because he's got a wild arrogance to him. Though, she also can't stand to see someone be that arrogant in front of her so they'd definitely clash a bit.

I’m still confused on what Sagiso sees in Kiro Katsuo or Zaku. Zaku makes sense a bit cuz he follows Sagiso’s path for marriage and Katsuo too cuz he’s cool and powerful... BUT KIROS INSANE!
Kiro she had a good impression of because when she met him he wasn't a mist supremacist like Kai.

Zaku because he's bold and forthright.

Katuso because he's a worthy opponent.

Hmmm, basically, Kiro - circumstances, Zaku - Personality, Katsuo - strength.

Mfw someone older than Raiku is childish. You guys are making him a prodigy and I don’t even have to do anything except teach him stuff lmfao
well, she was decided to be childish before I even gave her an age lol. The flower she's named after, Freesia represents childish innocence.

I guess Kenji doesn't count for that even though beating him basically took Sagiso out of the Forest of Death and she had to be carried to the finish XD
Lmao, that was half the effects of her own jutsu though so she doesn't count it.
Wouldn’t personality be the best choice?
It would if she was a perfectly normal human girl. But she's the equivalent of an Amazoness, and she's not that fussy about her husband's personality.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
There’s one thing I see a bit normal about Kiro x Sagiso. They have one thing in common and that’s being slightly insane.

Zaku x Sagisō is putting a Lion and a Tiger in a cage together. They're both incredibly arrogant creatures and they'll either mate and create a Liger or murder each other~

and it's 3 am so I think I'm heading off to be too.

It would if she was a perfectly normal human girl. But she's the equivalent of an Amazoness, and she's not that fussy about her husband's personality.
So then it’s between strength and personality. Katsuo and Zaku. I’m starting to wonder how Kiro even is part of the selection. If it’s circumstances, then that could end at any moment.