• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea it could, that's why I've been subtly hinting at you not to disappoint her lol.
The thing is, I’m not Kiro. That’s a character and if I’m gonna write in character, I don’t think it would be right to alter his actions to fit this ship. That’s where I’m conflicted. On one hand, I personally don’t want Kiro to disappoint Sagisō but on the other, with the path he’s heading on, he probably will...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The thing is, I’m not Kiro. That’s a character and if I’m gonna write in character, I don’t think it would be right to alter his actions to fit this ship. That’s where I’m conflicted. On one hand, I personally don’t want Kiro to disappoint Sagisō but on the other, with the path he’s heading on, he probably will...
Just do what your character would do. Besides... he can then join the lonely uchiha club...

Right, I feel the same which is why Sagiso doesn't crush on Kiro and he's still fully capable of disappointing her and crushing any chances of them having a ship. She's not really one to care about how many you've killed though, her values are rather warped.

It's totally possible for Kenji to come outta nowhere and steal her; it just depends on his actions.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku: it means when you only want to date people of the opposite gender. Like how your gender is male cuz your a boy and Sagiso’s is female cuz she’s a girl. That doesn’t mean you want to date all girls though it just means if you WERE to date then your partner would be the opposite gender.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Zaku: huh? thats dumb. You must be unaware to how the world works! Battle determines who we love, not some mysterious force that chooses who we like, ha! And dating? Don’t you mean trial by combat?

For the record, are we gonna see more of the Edo-Tensei personalities? Like that bit where the past kage tried to coach the alliance in how to defeat them despite their bodies being on auto pilot? Tobirama's reaction and stuff like that is what I mean and I think Kushina would give Minato's clones a heads up XD

Also finished my edit.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
For the record, are we gonna see more of the Edo-Tensei personalities? Like that bit where the past kage tried to coach the alliance in how to defeat them despite their bodies being on auto pilot? Tobirama's reaction and stuff like that is what I mean and I think Kushina would give Minato's clones a heads up XD

Also finished my edit.

Yup I haven’t neglected this. I planned that to happen as soon as I thought of the kushina idea. I got you covered ;)

Good, take your time. Kinda busy today XD

Also in case I had not made it clear Ino is currently in an Oto-nin's body. So keep that in mind if any of your characters bump into her & Sakura.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Orochimaru snickered as the reaction was as planned. He weaves several handsigns behind his back, as he Licked his lips at the sight before him. It was poetic, the person that gave him the most hope in his life, would be the one to help drive in his worst despairs.

As minato threw three kunai in his general direction, his legs seemed to convulse oddly, pulsating like a heartbeat. Minato did surprise Orochimaru however by going head on, which a Orochimaru expected a flanking maneuver. While it was unexpected, that doesn’t mean it was effective.

Orochimaru’s body was ripped to shreds, skin like debris flew everywhere. Out of the ground, near the first and second hokages, came a swarm of tiny snakes. They all piled up, slowly creating the form of the snake sannin. This display was followed up by Orochimaru cackling, his slippery nature apparent. Kin lunged next to his master’s side, yukimaru’s actions unknown behind the arch of the Rashomon.

Kushina looked up to Minato, tears in her eyes as she put her hands together. The red headed kunoichi closing her eyes.

“F-Forgive me...Ru-“ kushina words seemed to be being suppressed by an unseeable first, as she dropped the infant head first to the ground. “RUN!!!! Adamatine Sealing chains!!!!”

Suddenly, Dozens of golden chains emerged from the ground, glowing with energy. Although she had gave a second heads up, she wasn’t sure if it would be enough. The chains were pointed, targeting the clones and minato himself. Orochimaru grinned as he watched the attack unfold.

“Now!” Orochimaru commanded. “Wind style great breakthrough!”

Tobirama strugged futile before being forced to attack as well. “Water style, Water colliding wave!”

Hashirama growled before his words spoke for him. “Wood Style, Great Forest Jutsu!”

Kin grinned, puffing up her stomach and mouth. “Scorching Slug Scald!”

Glowing golden Chains coming from one direction, and the other was a roaring tsunami, a flying frenzy of spiked wood roots, a scorching hot mortar fire of acid, and a blades of air. The attacks closed it on the real Mianto, as that’s what all of the ninja on Orochiamru’s side of the field aimed directly toward. The tsunami washed away the Kunai’s writing, and the wind destroyed the marked tree. Minato’s teleportation zones had been comepelty knocked out from Orochimaru’s side of the field back. His only marked teleportation zones were in the path the storm of Devestating attacks.

Kimimaru has been dissapointed that Ay caught on to his ruse so quickly. He had to admit, the melee Kage was smarter than he looked. His bones stretched from his jaw and upper body to spike the upcoming Kage, but it didn’t succeed. The lighting tore through his bones until the lighting was in trace amounts. But it was still a muscled knee hit. Kimimaru was send spiraling into the air until one of the giant bone deathspikes grew large enough to catch the sound ninja. He rubbed his chin, and looked at it. It was blood without a doubt.

“Hm...commendable.” Kimimaru stated. “No one has blocked that jutsu before. Let that comfort you in your final moments.”

Kimimaru grabbed a hold his back, stripping his spine from his body while another spine materialized in it’s place. The spine hardened and seemed to be acting as a extremely dense whip. Kimimaru grunted before lounging toward Ay, Ignoring the KazeKage completely. His arm’s spear spun at alarming rates, as the whip was tossed to coils around Ay, hoping to keep him in place as he aimed to smash him into bloody his with his aerial bone spear assault.

The lava like mist began to emerge, Kabuto hasn’t prepared for this, but it mattered little. The snake’s momentum hadn’t ceased. Instead, it sped up, lightning in fire and parts of it being covered in flaming hits of lava. At this time it lunged, it’s calming mouth wide open to the Kage still producing her jutsu. It’s momentum was shocking, and moving back would mean falling into kimimaru’s death spike field. Kabuto adjusted his glasses, as he seemed to be waiting for something to happen.

“Not so fast, Decapatating airwaves!”

To protect dosu’s ear shattering attack in light of the kunai, Zaku released his own signature move. His blasts were shot out violently, toward Madoka’s team and The many people to the right, which included Taiyo, Raiku, kenji, and others. Noticeably though, the Decapatating airwaves shot toward Madoka’s position/Yasu’s room were weaker than the noses shooting toward the other group.

These Soundwaves mixed with dosu’s Soundwaves seemed to increase the radius of the sound. It ripped through more of medical wing, some medical nin that Sakura seemed to be treating heard these Soundwaves and immediately began coughing up blood, foaming at the mouth.
you can just attack with yukimaru in this battle. I'm way too out of it already anyways xD