• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, what we've been doing recently is

XXXX flashed a few hand signs.

and then when we get hit we call it a clone lmao, it's a cheap tactic but I'm not complaining.

Guilty XD

To be fair, cause I typically don't know about the hand sign names and to get out of jams in this "fight to win at all costs" idea of the RP. I'll try to cut down on it if needed.

Hey I didn't want to do this, but when I RP'd normally how I do Tomiko got beat without landing a blow on Kiro (Even if the fight worked perfectly for her character arc and was pretty cool in spite of being one sided). So I had to change it up to try and compete with guys like Retro and kyuu.

yeah got to hand it to @Mystic Zander there, he was a good fighter
Yea, my favorite fight was also with him, particularly the close combat section, if he didn't have such a slow posting rate I'd have never let him off lol.

But, literally no one noticed the question marks?

Sagiso(?) frowned slightly as one of her clones was undone and her pupils constricted as the Byakugan activated. From the flow of chakra, she quickly realized that this particular clone-type jutsu would gradually increase in power as long as conditions remained favorable. Unfortunately for her, she didn't know any fire-style techniques, so she couldn't just evaporate all the water in the arena, but she wasn't exactly out of options. Her hands once again found themselves into the hand signs for the Shadow clone technique, increasing the Sagiso clone count to 3.

The 2 clones flanking Sagiso(?) dropped to the ground, their hands pressed firmly against the puddle-filled arena floor. "Wind Release: Typhoon Water Vortex!" Although she didn't know water style and neither had she a partner to fuse jutsu with, there was more than enough water in the arena to smoothly activate the Typhoon Vortex Jutsu. The two clones fed their chakra into jutsu, whipping up a small tornado that begun to siphon up the puddles and interfere with the ongoing downpour. The jutsu tore its way through the arena and headed right towards Kai's ice barrier. Meanwhile, the real Sagiso(?) launched into shurikenjutsu, as she unleashed the Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Performance: Second step, throwing a machine-gun of Kunai and shuriken towards the Ice barrier.

Sagiso(?) smiled, locking eyes with Kai as the bricks hit their target. Her figure went flying before bursting with a 'poof'. In the same instant, like a lurking spider, Sagiso's real body descended from above, her hand signs finishing as she unleashed a killer blow, "Wind Release: Blade of Wind Hurricane!"

Innumerable blades engulfed the typhoon and its rider, a flurry of lacerations. Although Sagiso was pretty confident in her sneak attack, she still remained serious, her Byakugan piercing through the vortex of wind scythes, to determine whether Kai had been caught in her technique or managed to block or escape it.

She'd set up this trap at the very start of the battle, with the few Kunai's she'd stuck to the ceiling. When she'd created clones for the first time, the kunai on the ceiling were her true aim. She'd only attacked Kai's clone as a diversion, which as far as she could tell, seemed to have worked. With the toss from her duo of clones, and using the crystal clone as a foot-hold, she'd managed to latch onto the kunai stuck in the ceiling and lie in wait. That's why, although she'd created 2 clones, for a total of 3 bodies, only 2 sets of footsteps had landed back on the ground. After that is was simply a matter of having her clones create an opening for her sneak attack. Her heart had almost gotten caught in her throat when Kai dispelled one of her shadow clones because her trap had almost failed before it'd even begun. Fortunately, he'd only managed to hit one clone, and she was able to replenish her clones without revealing her web.

What had been outside of her calculations was that Kai would aid her by leaping onto the Typhoon that she's sent his way and shortening the distance she'd have to fall for her ambush. Givin such a shortened distance, and her already impressive speed, she felt he'd be hardpressed to dodge the attack and had chosen to launch her attack earlier than planned. It almost seemed too good to be true, but she refused to pass up the opportunity. Of course, since even she could pull out an elaborate ploy, she didn't put it past her opponent and, naturally, she a bit wary of this also being a trap, but even if it was she'd deal with it. After all, it wasn't as if she'd exhausted all her cards with this single move/

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hey I didn't want to do this, but when I RP'd normally how I do Tomiko got beat without landing a blow on Kiro (Even if the fight worked perfectly for her character arc and was pretty cool in spite of being one sided). So I had to change it up to try and compete with guys like Retro and kyuu.

I just think sometimes your heart is just too kind for some battles XD like you don’t want to dissapoint someone by beating them

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yea, my favorite fight was also with him, particularly the close combat section, if he didn't have such a slow posting rate I'd have never let him off lol.

But, literally no one noticed the question marks?
Ehh idc.
but... I don’t do that... and I’m still a good fighter... right Kyuu and retro?

Well, I'm mainly doing all this scheming because I had it planned for my Villain character in the EE x CODA cross-over. But then that flopped and I had all these schemes in mind and no one to scheme against xD.

Well, I'm mainly doing all this scheming because I had it planned for my Villain character in the EE x CODA cross-over. But then that flopped and I had all these schemes in mind and no one to scheme against xD.

That would have been cool if it worked. Too bad I Never and others became busy for it. What could have been...

And I would’ve shipped Katsuo with Sagisō...
I would've shipped it too, but it wasn't meant to be. terrorizing Kiro is also fun though, so it wasn't a loss for me.
I actually DID notice it. I just didn’t care
Lmao Nebby, details are meant to be called out.
That would have been cool if it worked. Too bad I Never and others became busy for it. What could have been...
Let's just say my tactics were extremely vile and black-hearted, and you guys wouldn't have had a good time.

I imagine many of our OC's would've gained a very friendly relationship with the lavatory.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I would've shipped it too, but it wasn't meant to be. terrorizing Kiro is also fun though, so it wasn't a loss for me.

Lmao Nebby, details are meant to be called out.

Let's just say my tactics were extremely vile and black-hearted, and you guys wouldn't have had a good time.

I imagine many of our OC's would've gained a very friendly relationship with the lavatory.

....i’ll Pay closer attention next time lol.

Also speaking of ships, now that Zaku lost his harem, he needs to find a new ship...hmmmmmm

....i’ll Pay closer attention next time lol.

Also speaking of ships, now that Zaku lost his harem, he needs to find a new ship...hmmmmmm
I'm selling Furījia btw lol, I haven't had a chance to do any ships since I got onto Pokecharms. I'd wanted a ship for my main char, Wyst... but... I think all the other OC's are either too young, too old, or too terrified.

I'm selling Furījia btw lol, I haven't had a chance to do any ships since I got onto Pokecharms. I'd wanted a ship for my main char, Wyst... but... I think all the other OC's are either too young, too old, or too terrified.

I would say Sky, but he has Rio for that. My teacher is a single mother so that wouldn't work either. Is I Never posts again I Never has an open teacher character.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He hasn’t met her yet, and we have no idea if or when she’ll appear
She’s a super hyper killing machine. That sums her up nicely.
maybe Kanshi... if you can handle his murderous intent

I would say Sky, but he has Rio for that. My teacher is a single mother so that wouldn't work either. Is I Never posts again I Never has an open teacher character.
I also think there are series age issues is a woman in her 20s is dating a 10 millennia old air spirit.

Oh, and that got me thinking... I think I might still have Sagisō ship with Zaku, and then have Furījia fall for Kiro's 'Uchiha charms'. Furījia was meant to be an innocent character from the start so she'd definitely fall for something like that, and I see many more ways to terrorize Kiro if Sagisō, the overprotective sister, is watching him like a Hawk cause her little sister likes him.