• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sagiso might be the most OP character here XD. And I couldn't post during that battle!

And neither Zaku nor Kiro used Curse Mark, so can you count them as true victories? XD

Zaku was also pulling his punches as to save energy and not get wounded before his next match
Sagisō:
13649225_1213709295326360_1539233989_n.jpg

On a side note I found these.

images

afd44702520b32c14d8112903703a433.jpg

Lmao, why in heavens name would I want you to get my OC's one exploitable weakness? Y'all gonna have to go through every post I've made with a fine-toothed comb if you want that.

Because what makes a better story should matter more than "how to give my OC the advantage for every possible fight" in my personal opinion. Then again I'm willing to win or lose depending on what the plot needs to happen so I might just think differently than others here.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Because what makes a better story should matter more than "how to give my OC the advantage for every possible fight" in my personal opinion. Then again I'm willing to win or lose depending on what the plot needs to happen so I might just think differently than others here.

Im kinda the same way. Power is not everything with a character. Look at Kai, people don’t remember him for his power as much as his Xeno hating personality lol

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mfw someone makes a serious post and I don’t understand

I still don't think that justifies spelling out one of my character's weaknesses. Well, I'll give you a solid hint though.

I've inserted two examples thus far. One with Kiro, and one with Zaku, it's a trait that I've given Sagisō that's based on her heritage as a Nadeshiko kunoichi, you guys have already pointed towards it, and you even cited it as a reason for her swift 'attitude changes'.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I still don't think that justifies spelling out one of my character's weaknesses. Well, I'll give you a solid hint though.

I've inserted two examples thus far. One with Kiro, and one with Zaku, it's a trait that I've given Sagisō that's based on her heritage as a Nadeshiko kunoichi, you guys have already pointed towards it, and you even cited it as a reason for her swift 'attitude changes'.
Mfw I’m trying to pick up on something but I don’t understand lel

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Hmm....I’m at a loss as well

OH COME ON DID NOBODY SERIOUSLY PICK UP THIS REFERENCE? None of you are true Naruto fans. I expected more... especially shen...

How’d I get dragged into that? XD

Hmm....I’m at a loss as well
I think kyuu thinks it's easier to spot than it might actually be. Once again it might not be so obvious for any RPer to get. Myself especially included. Though I have to reread those posts myself to confirm this or not.
I think you're thinking about it too much, it's something really simple, something that we've basically just been treating as a gag.

I think you're thinking about it too much, it's something really simple, something that we've basically just been treating as a gag.

I tend to do that. Then again I put myself in like 20 RPs and think about the plots for all of them, even if other RPers on each one tend to do more of the work. Such as you, Ry and Sky in the CoDA RP. I just have that habit.