• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nai, for Kakashi it'd definitely be Rin, and the best way to use her would be to make her a very literal meat shield. Have the coffin pop up in front of him while he's using the Lightning blade, that way he can relive the moment he was forced to kill Rin in the exact same pose.

Considering the event was so traumatic is gave him the Mangekyō and haunted him into his adulthood it'd be a devastating move.

So twisted, so perfect!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Was also good with Orochimaru's theme in the background. That's like the best part of reading with music.

Btw, what exactly does Dosu's attack do? can I just jump and dodge it? or something like that? I need details!

I thought so too! :)

Also, the attack rips through the air using sound, capable of defeating an opponet nearly instantly (seen with rock lee, Kabuto and Chojii) if they aren’t prepared. It resonates through the ears and waters of the body. If you can hear it, then your in the splash Zone. If you can’t, then if your close by enough to feel the vibrations, get ready for a rough ride.

I thought so too! :)

Also, the attack rips through the air using sound, capable of defeating an opponet nearly instantly (seen with rock lee, Kabuto and Chojii) if they aren’t prepared. It resonates through the ears and waters of the body. If you can hear it, then your in the splash Zone. If you can’t, then if your close by enough to feel the vibrations, get ready for a rough ride.

Kabuto took a fall in that one, and he needed to directly strike Rock Lee and Choji to defeat them with it. He can't just instantly KO people from a distance with that.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku: I’m not too focused on hearing right now, I’m pretty sure I can push through the pain.

He... he can do that right?

Kabuto took a fall in that one, and he needed to directly strike Rock Lee and Choji to defeat them with it. He can't just instantly KO people from a distance with that.

It dimisnishes with distance, but it’s still strong. While he can’t use shockwave cannons like Zaku for long ranged devastation he can only to close range melee shockwaves or large dispersals of powerful Soundwaves. The way they are used here, if you even take minor procautions, your most likely going to be able to continue. It’s mainly to disorient or defeat unaware opponets. With the ammount of people in the room, it seemed to convenient not to use it

I don’t believe I said Kimimaru was in the air

I'll check back in on that one. Either way it is not THAT big a deal for me.

It dimisnishes with distance, but it’s still strong. While he can’t use shockwave cannons like Zaku for long ranged devastation he can only to close range melee shockwaves or large dispersals of powerful Soundwaves. The way they are used here, if you even take minor procautions, your most likely going to be able to continue. It’s mainly to disorient or defeat unaware opponets. With the ammount of people in the room, it seemed to convenient not to use it

My OCs can do that, especially given Zaku gave a warning shout before Dosu did it. Though Tomiko is screwed but she is tough enough to just deal with the pain. Not like she was a factor in the fight anyway.

I'll check back in on that one. Either way it is not THAT big a deal for me.

My OCs can do that, especially given Zaku gave a warning shout before Dosu did it. Though Tomiko is screwed but she is tough enough to just deal with the pain. Not like she was a factor in the fight anyway.

More like a warning whisper XD

Good thing my OC's aren't even on the ground yet...technically. They're on top of the rubble pile from the caved in ceiling.

I’m not sure if standing on rubble constitutes adequate cover from sound lol
Well, If I'm visualizing this right it works something like Toph's (Avatar the Last Airbender's) Seismic Sense, so it'll spread across the floor first before moving into people through their feet. Being on top of the rumble means it has to go through the rubble first before it hits my OC's. Technically is has to 'travel' a farther 'distance' to hit my OC's, and it gives them that much more time to react.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I just realized. Furijia is older than Raiku and is the same age as kiro and Sagiso is older than kiro... I don’t know I just decided to point that out.
Sasuke died in this canon no? Pretty sure that alone would be enough to give Itachi MS and much more XD
i have no idea wtf is sasuke even at in this RP but didn’t shen say something like cuz he was a baby he wouldn’t have time to know and care for him when we were discussing massacre stuff?

Well, If I'm visualizing this right it works something like Toph's (Avatar the Last Airbender's) Seismic Sense, so it'll spread across the floor first before moving into people through their feet. Being on top of the rumble means it has to go through the rubble first before it hits my OC's. Technically is has to 'travel' a farther 'distance' to hit my OC's, and it gives them that much more time to react.

Unrelated but Toph is one of the coolest characters in any series I've seen. Love everything about her.

Hmm I suppose that’s true, more reaction time. I’m curious as to what Sagiso will do with that time

I just realized. Furijia is older than Raiku and is the same age as kiro and Sagiso is older than kiro... I don’t know I just decided to point that out.

i have no idea wtf is sasuke even at in this RP but didn’t shen say something like cuz he was a baby he wouldn’t have time to know and care for him when we were discussing massacre stuff?
Raiku is 12~13?