• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So do u want me to be an earth boi, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Be whatever you want, if you like fire, go with that.

*siiiiigh* I don't wanna be from one of the Major villages, but I also really want the Byakugan cause it's under-loved. :?

You could could go with one of the other villages, like grass or Waterfall which haven’t been explored much. Custom powers could be cool since those villages haven’t been seen too much, but byakugan is cool too. It’s ultimately up to you

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Idc tbh just don’t do fire ball jutsu (jk I don’t control you) also have you ever heard of... dojutsu transplants?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
not really. only two clans and danzo/kakashi. just they're so overused because one clan is like, THE BIGGEST CHARACTERS in the series. I mean there are others, but the reason we see them so far is cuz madara and all that stuff

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
hAH! HAH! Hah. maybe. probably because the rp creator isn't from konoha. which makes sense. because let's be real. 90% of naruto now is konoha and sharingan bs.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
about what? I'm saying Raiku won't be like:
HAH IM UCHIHA BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANTS OR I'LL FORCE YOU TO WITH SHARINGAN. (which btw is an ability, with sharingan you can do some pretty op genjutstu)
mark from bnha

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
yes. also... kyugetsu? or whatever that dojutsu is? it's pretty op. ketsuryugan. and uh.... EVERY OTHER KEKKEI GENKAI. im thinking of making boil release character from mist village