• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
(Thought I was just hop in here and get active again. Plus Naruto is kool)

Name: Shizi Sarutobi
Jutsu type: Mainly Fire. Also specializes in summoning jutsu. Has some basic knowledge of Taijutsu, but he fights best with his bo-staff.
Description: Black spiked up hair that's kinda short. He wears a blue t-shirt with beige/brown cargo shorts that go down to just above his ankles. He wears blue sandals, and a white jacket. He has a blue wristband on his left arm and a gray wristband on his right arm. He has orange/amber colored eyes.
Bio: Shizi got his name from his grandparents, equating his flame to that of the mighty lion's flame. Was born and raised in Konoha by his grandparents because his parents were always out doing "work". He never was allowed to know what they were up to, but they were both dead by the time Shizi was 9 years old. His grandparents continued to raise him until he was old enough to understand what happened on the day his parents died. Shizi's mother knew a secret, a secret that Konoha didn't want getting exposed. So they planned to have her murdered, however Shizi's father found out about this and made an attempt to prevent the murder. It cost the man his life, and the plan continued its execution, resulting in the death of the boy's mother as well. Having learned this information, Shizi began to resent the leaf. He ran away from home at the age of 14. (More TBA)
Dislikes: Losing, Talking about the past
Missions completed: 0 Total

Okay, first off I want to say FINALLY a Naruto RP! I haven’t been active in awhile but I’m glad I decided to checkout the site to see if there was anything interesting. Second off, before I apply, I want to know some of the basic history in this AU. Since Naruto was never born, would Minato still be hokage, because the only reason Obito attacked when he did was because Kushina was giving birth? Also, if Naruto and Sasuke aren’t born, won’t that screw up the whole Ashura/Indra reincarnation process? Or is this a AU where a lot of the history of the ninja world that we know has changed? Sorry for all the questions but I just want to have an idea of the setting this AU is in before I make a character. :up:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Accepted!

Okay, first off I want to say FINALLY a Naruto RP! I haven’t been active in awhile but I’m glad I decided to checkout the site to see if there was anything interesting. Second off, before I apply, I want to know some of the basic history in this AU. Since Naruto was never born, would Minato still be hokage, because the only reason Obito attacked when he did was because Kushina was giving birth? Also, if Naruto and Sasuke aren’t born, won’t that screw up the whole Ashura/Indra reincarnation process? Or is this a AU where a lot of the history of the ninja world that we know has changed? Sorry for all the questions but I just want to have an idea of the setting this AU is in before I make a character. :up:

How about let’s say this: obito was successful in killing Kushina, naruto dead before birth. But Minato was successful driving Obito off, but then seals the nine tailed fox into a new target.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
wait what? confused. can we just stick to like kakashi age? I mean, like you said we can have canon characters but they can be changed

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Some canon characters would exist though, not all are simply nullified lol. But that doesn’t mean they would go into the chunin exams that year, or even be in the shape to do so. Leaves room for people to claim canon characters as well with an AU twist

Name: Sagisō Ajisai (Hyūga)

Jutsu type: Wind-Release | Nadeshiko-Style | Shuriken-Jutsu | Taijutsu

Description:

Sagisō is a lithe-bodied girl who’s a little on the short side. Her skin is slightly tanned from time spent in the sun, and her figure is… not exactly ‘shapely’. She has extremely long hair, that would hang down to the floor when let out, braided into 2 strands which are then coiling into a medium sized bun, with the remaining hair flowing from the center of her bun to the nape of her neck like a ponytail.

Ninja Outfit:

Sagiso wears a short, waist-length, cloud-white, single-flare-sleeved Yukata, decorated with lilac Hydrangea flowers. The sleeve of the Yukata is on its left side, which causes it to look somewhat like an asymmetrical half-vest, as it fails to cover her right side, chest and arms. Underneath the Yukata she wears a Sarashi which uses lilac bandages which are styled with White Egret Orchids blooming across its visible portions. The Obi of her Yukata is a deep lush amethyst, with a golden chain of Hydrangea and Egret Orchids embroidered across it.

Her legs are bare, save from the crisscrossing leg wraps that are an extension of her sandals.

Bio:

Though originating from the Hyūga clan in Konohagakure, when she had been but an infant her family had taken a vacation to the land of water where the entire family, save for her, was ambushed and killed by a group of rogue ninjas. However, as they say, ‘the mantis stalks the cicada unaware of the oriole behind’, and the rogue ninjas were subsequently killed by a team of kunoichi form Nadeshiko Village. Upon finding the infantile Sagisō, the team, noticing that she was female, decided to take her back to the Nadeshiko Village where Sagisō grew up. Having been an infant at the time of her family’s death Sagisō has no recollection of them and doesn’t quite feel remorse over their deaths. Although she has always been somewhat curious about her original family, the kunoichi of Nadeshiko village have become her real family. Her Byakugan awakened during one of her relatively more dangerous C ranked missions.

Dislikes: Milk, Caramel

Missions completed: 15 (A – 0, B – 1, C – 6, D – 8 )

Last edited: