• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well yeah, he's the Sasuke analog of the previous generation. The talented prodigy to contrast with the hyper active, hard working Naruto-esque character.

Though Kakashi is one of the coolest characters.

Exactly, that’s why I was saying that It depends what kekkei genkai, because they have a dramatic difference in power levels
I'm referring to Kekkei Genkai that could easily be balance breakers, like Lava Release, and Dust release. They've only really been used in the hands of Kage-level fighters so expecting a Genin to be able to throw them around is kinda unreasonable. Even at the start of the series Kakashi was surprised that Sasuke could even do a simple Fire-ball jutsu because genin don't usually have enough chakra for it.

To be fair Naruto's Mass Shadow Clone Jutsu was a forbidden jutsu from a scroll he had to steal yet everyone (Including Genin in the Chunin exams) can mow through the clones no issues. Except Mizuki, he sucks XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yea, but you know. Kaguya hax. Also uh, no he didn’t have sharingan when he became jonin. All the time before he became jonin he was also better than óbito, who had 2 sharingan. Now if óbito had 2 MANGEKYO sharingan, then kakashi would be super ez

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
To be fair Naruto's Mass Shadow Clone Jutsu was a forbidden jutsu from a scroll he had to steal yet everyone (Including Genin in the Chunin exams) can mow through the clones no issues. Except Mizuki, he sucks XD
Kunai lol. Also the shadow clone jutsu itself is like chunin level, and there’s definitely a possibility to fight those even during a c rank mission.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'm referring to Kekkei Genkai that could easily be balance breakers, like Lava Release, and Dust release. They've only really been used in the hands of Kage-level fighters so expecting a Genin to be able to throw them around is kinda unreasonable. Even at the start of the series Kakashi was surprised that Sasuke could even do a simple Fire-ball jutsu because genin don't usually have enough chakra for it.

Yeah, I can see what you mean. Except he was referring to students fresh from the academy learning the fireball Justus. I agree with you though, all justu that have only been seen to be used by Jonin and higher but are in the hands of an genin are off limits unless there’s a REALLY good explanation

Let’s be honest here, all of our characters aren’t just going to be some low level characters. I think it’s to be expected that each of our characters should have something that makes them stand out. Nothing to OP tho

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well, the Shadow clone jutsu isn't Chunin, remember it was one of the Jutsu to graduate ninja-school. The secret scroll is the Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu.
No there’s e rank regular clone jutsu, b rank SHADOW clone jutsu, and multishadow clone jutsu which is forbidden. And if I had a reason to learn a C-rank ninjutsu like fireball (which honestly isn’t that high) it would be because more chakra, experienced (for a genin), and sharingan training. Also it’s the clan signature jutsu, he probably TRIED to do it before

Let’s be honest here, all of our characters aren’t just going to be some low level characters. I think it’s to be expected that each of our characters should have something that makes them stand out. Nothing to OP tho

Well yeah that makes sense, since even the original crew had several skills that seemed much tougher than genin strength (Looking at you gaara)

Hmmm, now that I think about it. If we only have less than or equal to 9 characters, everyone could be a jinchuriki and it'd be almost a level playing field xD

Nothing very broken or anything, he would have traits from his mothers side (great control over chakra flow and proficient in taijutsu), and traits from his fathers side (powerful heavy hitting jutsus but a limited reserves)

As for the kekkai genkai, its a bit weak but its just these two high end families (similar to hyuga clan) are known for being proficient in there respective chakra natures, water on the mothers side, father is tbd. He was going to start with water release, eventually work towards his fathers chakra nature, and even further down the line, learn how to combine the two.

No special traits, no unique powers, just a perfect half and half of two powerful clans.

Name: Kiro Uchiha

Justsu Type: Fire Style due to it being a natural for an Uchiha. However, he also has started to work on lightning release as his second nature transformation. Basic knowledge of Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. Finally, Kiro’s sharingan first awakened when his mother was murdered. His second tomoe came after he was assaulted by the village Anbu.

Description: Short black spiky hair. Wears a black t-shirt underneath the jacket that Sasuke wears in Road to Ninja. (I couldn’t figure out what type it was...) Also wears khaki colored cargo shorts and has the black eyes of an Uchiha. He wears his forehead protecter on his forehead.

Bio:
Kiro was born due to an affair that took place between his mother and father. His father, an Uchiha got into it with a woman from the Hidden Mist while on an undercover mission. When the woman told his father that she was pregnant, his father traveled between the villages every few months. When Kiro was about six years old, his father was forced to abandon the mission as well as his family. He did not know why nor want his father too leave. As he grew older, he grew to hate his father for abandoning them.

During his Academy days, Kiro was usually at the top of his class in academics and ninjutsu. He was the silent type but wasn’t considered to be shy. When he wasn’t in school, he would spend his free time working on his jutsu. However, it was tough and unusual to be practicing fire style in the Hidden Mist. His mother always told him to keep his bloodline a secret, especially his eyes. When Kiro was ten, his apartment was raided by a group of gang members and his mother was murdered. Kiro was devestated by this and went on to kill the murderers and awaken the first tomoe for his sharingan. Little did Kiro know that the gang was sent there by a village official.

After seeing what he was capable of, Kiro wanted to learn more about his ancestry. He never understood why his mother wanted to keep his eyes a secret and since she was dead, Kiro decided he should ask about it. When he first told his sensei, all the sensei did was say that he was surprised and then he promptly made his exit. A few hours later, Kiro was in a battle for his life against a group of Anbu assigned to kill him. However, even after awakening his second tomoe and using lightning style for the first time, he still lost and was about to be executed when the same village official who ordered the gang to kill his mother gave him a chance to serve the Mist.

The village official was a remnant of the faction that controlled the village the during the era of the Blood Mist. The official told Kiro about the Uchiha clan as well as some well placed lies. He told Kiro that his father was ordered by the Uchiha clan to leave them because he was an illegitimate child and his mother was from another village. Then the official told Kiro that his father was ostracized from the clan and was eventually killed when he tried to come back for them. Part of it was true since the Uchiha believed it too be a disgrace to have a child in such a fashion, especially with someone from a different village. However, the real truth was that his father was killed after he first left Kiro by the Mist. Basically, Kiro grew to despise the Uchiha because of what they supposedly did to his father and how they just left Kiro even though he was also an Uchiha.

The official was eventually assigned as his sensei by the Mizukage herself when she heard the official’s request to train Kiro. Unbeknownst to the Mizukage, the official taught Kiro the brutal way of the Bloody Mist and even had Kiro kill the other two members of their four man squad. Even now, he has been a well kept secret of the village and has now been allowed to take part in the chunin exams.

Dislikes: Being weak and powerless. The rest of the Uchiha clan.

Missions: 1 D Rank, 7 C Rank, 2 B Rank

Last edited:
Alright, got my other two OCs done.

Name: Madoka Tadashi
Jutsu type: Specializes in chakra threads and use of a ninja puppet. Nicknamed Raven; a humanoid feminen puppet with long black hair, yellow eyes and a black cloak. Which comes with a pair of switch blades at the wrists coated in poison along with poison-coated senbon projection from the mouth.
Description: Fair skin with green eyes, medium length red hair. Wears her Sunagakure headband around her forehead. Wears a light brown tunic over a short sleved black undershirt tied with a belt made of white tape. Wears a pair of skin tight grey shorts along with white ankle tape and a pair of black sandals with only her toes and in turn red nail polish exposed.
Bio: Grew up in a family of arts & crafts makers in Sunagakure, and lived a relative humble life till tragedy struck and her family were murdered by an assailant that to this day remained identified. Compounded with her anti-social nature, turned to use her parent's and created a ninja puppet to fill that void in her life. Desired to become a ninja, both in an effort to one day track down this mystery killer and just to explore her home and the ninja world. Is a bit of a cleanliness freak.
Dislikes: Blood, Bugs, Dirt, Gross Out Stuff, Trash
Missions completed: 14 (A-0, B-1, C-6, 7-D)

Name: Kenji Satoru
Jutsu type: Specializes in lightning-style ninjutsu with a psuedo-wrestling taijutsu style.
Description: Dark skin with black eyes, and short spiky white hair. Wears a grey t-shirt with an unbuttoned black jacket and a pair of black cargo shorts and black sandals with the toes exposed. Wears his Kumogakure headband around his waist like a belt.
Bio: Abandoned as an infant and grew up in the care of an orphanage. Kenji was a mischievous individual though his desire to be a great ninja was always evident. Desired in part to raise money to keep the orphanage up and running.
Likes: Adventure, Bugs (Because someone other than an Aburame needs to appreciate them XD), Missions (Well, not the "chores" that he considers D-Ranked missions to be.), Moonlight
Dislikes: Early Morning, Tests, Vegetables
Missions completed: 20 (A-0, B-1, C-9, D-10)

Everyone who made bios is accepted, i’ll Update the chart.

Nothing very broken or anything, he would have traits from his mothers side (great control over chakra flow and proficient in taijutsu), and traits from his fathers side (powerful heavy hitting jutsus but a limited reserves)

As for the kekkai genkai, its a bit weak but its just these two high end families (similar to hyuga clan) are known for being proficient in there respective chakra natures, water on the mothers side, father is tbd. He was going to start with water release, eventually work towards his fathers chakra nature, and even further down the line, learn how to combine the two.

No special traits, no unique powers, just a perfect half and half of two powerful clans.

Sounds good in theory, as long as it isn’t like tidal wave level water like the second holage I guess it’s fine. I suppose i’d Have to see a character sheet before I decide.

So, I looked at the updated sheet for the Characters, and I want to point out that Sagiso doesn't live in the hidden leaf. She's a Hyuga by bloodline but Nadeshiko village is located near the Land of Water. They actually have their own symbol for headbands and the like >

If you're only using fairly well-known villages then at least put her under Kirigakure >~>

So, I looked at the updated sheet for the Characters, and I want to point out that Sagiso doesn't live in the hidden leaf. She's a Hyuga by bloodline but Nadeshiko village is located near the Land of Water. They actually have their own symbol for headbands and the like >

If you're only using fairly well-known villages then at least put her under Kirigakure >~>

Oop, sorry about that lol fixing it now

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Hashima Jabi
Jutsu type: Mud Style; regular ninja skills (good use of tools, etc); Wind Affinity
Description: Purple hair in a ponytail; beige khakis; cloth scarf thingy (like chiyo) around her shoulder; chainmail shirt (like anko); beige leather jacket, suna headband on her waist
Bio: Her father was a Kiri-nin and went to Iwagakure on a mission. He found someone with an earth affinity, and hoped that his water affinity would fuse and cause a child with wood style, like Hashirama. Before Hashima was even born, her father was killed once found out he was spying for Kirigakure. Hashima's mother, not being capable of raising a child on her own, went to Sunagakure and to her mother.

Hashima was born there, but neither of her parents are from Suna. When Hashima was only 3, her mother was killed in a mission, since her mother turned to into a ninja to get a source of income for her daughter. Hashima's grandmother had to raise her for most of her childhood by herself. After Hashima graduated from the Ninja Academy in Suna, she found out her kekkei genkai in her first and, currently, only B-Rank mission, which was supposed to be a C-Rank.

When she realized she had a Kekkei Genkai, some of the villagers started to ostracized her. Thankfully, however, she had already made lots of friends. Thus, she didn't feel sad at this. In fact, she was happy she had an unique ability. She even began specializing and practicing her kekkei genkai.
Dislikes: bugs (Actually), her friends being insulted
Missions completed: 15 D-Rank, 7 C-Rank, 1 B-Rank

[QUOTE="Sounds good in theory, as long as it isn’t like tidal wave level water like the second holage I guess it’s fine. I suppose i’d Have to see a character sheet before I decide.[/QUOTE]
Nah, nothing like that. As stated before, his power will be potent, but limited. And while a tidal wave does sound cool, I was more so thinking small, targeted jutsus would be a better style for this oc. Ill have a sheet up by the end of today I hope. Got work and a doctors appointment today so idk,