• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just don't have my finger on the like button for most posts. Even good ones, I'm trying to give more likes but it is just not my impulse.

Anyway I gotta go do things. Be back in an hour where I'll miss like 1 page or two discussion and 2-5 posts in the RP.

Yo guys, I'm not gonna lie

I have no fucking clue what is going on right now, like, I'm so lost it's not even funny.
Alright, so nothing much has happened. We're still under the Arena but Dosu shattered one of the walls for an underground water reservoir, so now the caves are being flooded. I believe Zaku has already been caught up in the flood.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kanshi became so frustrated with Tsuki he had to sigh or else he would've tried to kill her.

"Listen here, that is truly foolish, and remember that your actions will not be allowed without punishment. I highly doubt our head will allow you to talk with... foreigners for quite some time after wasting your own Mist blood! You should be getting the blood OUT of them, not into them!"

Then he turned to face the puppet thought he mostly ignored it.

"Like Kai said don't interfere with our affairs..."

----------------

Raiku had been trying to run of the tunnels for quite a while before stumbling upon a girl running away. Then he saw Kenji running after her near Taiyo. He jumped down to Taiyo before sighing.

"What did you do this time..."

One of Kanshi’s best quotes to be honest XD

Btw what’s Sagiso doing right now? You said it would be interesting when that there’s another Hyuga around the same age as Sagiso when I made Shura so I’m thinking of have her group b the first ones Shura meets