• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Arashi: friends with tsuki, Kanshi, Kai (views Kanshi and Kai as idiots but doesn’t offend them seriously; also Kanshi is scared of her...)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Watch Kanshi and Kai come in and destroy him for good lol... hey that’s actually not a bad idea

Hahaha maybe not a bad idea. Reaver is trying to kill an unconscious mist ninja after all. But Kai and Kanshi are pretty far away, since they were closest toward the dam breaking (other than Dosu). Meanwhile Kiro is closest toward the exit where the water is going to dump out at

@kyuukestu Are you waiting for Kiro to see Sagisō or is their
interaction even happening anymore?

Depends on the situation when I feel like posting I see a good opportunity to post. Sagisō can see Kiro perfectly fine, she'd seen him even before he passed out. Based on Sagisō's age, and using Hinata as the standard (Hinata at about 16 see 20km away), Sagisō's Byakugan allows her to see around 12~15 kms(Sagisō is a bit younger than Shippuden Hinata), so yea, you definitely don't have to worry about not being seen. She might just pick up his unconscious body on the way.
9:15 - 9:30

But specifically the words at 9:22ish

Or she'll look at him deadpan and then walk away, completely depends on how the situation develops when I stop being lazy in a few more posts.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well, if you kill ALL your family then there will be no one left to give the death penalty

Can’t be punished by your family if there is no family
E2850ACE-DEFE-42BA-9339-0E480D14604C.jpeg

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Also what happens when you lose your nindo, do you get disqualified from being a ninja or something(yes I got that term from Boruto, fight me)