• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Can’t be punished by your family if there is no family
View attachment 630190
upload_2018-6-14_23-11-51.png

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
lemme see if I can find my OCs:
Zino: he doesn't know
Raiku: Protect his clan and then revenge
Kanshi: Become the Mizukage and bring back the Bloody Mist
Suzuki: Protect Lord Danzo with his life
Arashi: Become the best Mist ninja she can be
Sora: Make her parents proud, protect them, and get lots of friends
Yukimaru: Protect Lord Orochimaru with his life
Setchi: Kill all Senju and Uchiha

Depends on the situation when I feel like posting I see a good opportunity to post. Sagisō can see Kiro perfectly fine, she'd seen him even before he passed out. Based on Sagisō's age, and using Hinata as the standard (Hinata at about 16 see 20km away), Sagisō's Byakugan allows her to see around 12~15 kms(Sagisō is a bit younger than Shippuden Hinata), so yea, you definitely don't have to worry about not being seen. She might just pick up his unconscious body on the way.
9:15 - 9:30

But specifically the words at 9:22ish

Or she'll look at him deadpan and then walk away, completely depends on how the situation develops when I stop being lazy in a few more posts.
Oh, well atleast I’m not the only one who has been too lazy to post.

May or may not hv been the reason I had Kiro get knocked out...

Also, I was just wondering cuz I also don’t want too keep you waiting for me to post.

If this was an anime, we literally went atleast a whole episode without Kiro, Sagisō, and Yasu. But we also got a new character in Shura so that’s a cool bonus as well as other cool character interactions. From a fan’s perspective, it’s always a treat to see these character development/interaction moments as well as epic fights in between. Anyways, next episode Kiro should be back especially since that Reaver scene teased it.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
lemme see if I can find my OCs:
Zino: he doesn't know
Raiku: Protect his clan and then revenge
Kanshi: Become the Mizukage and bring back the Bloody Mist
Suzuki: Protect Lord Danzo with his life
Arashi: Become the best Mist ninja she can be
Sora: Make her parents proud, protect them, and get lots of friends
Yukimaru: Protect Lord Orochimaru with his life
Setchi: Kill all Senju and Uchiha
That's great and all, but what about Taiyo, Tsuki, and all the other OCs you never mentioned