• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Don’t worry though, that option is still open for Yasu if he gets to the jinchurki first, so there’s still hope! Plus anyone can claim a tailed beast if they kill the previous holder

Yeah but I mean, everyone else who called out for a certain tailed beast got it. Meanwhile, even though I called the 8 tails first it can kind of just be stolen away without me having any real way to prevent that from happening. It feels a little unfair? But I don't want to sound like I'm complaining... I just can't see any plausible way for Yasu to get it without me making him overpowered beforehand, because he isn't exactly the strongest character here.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah but I mean, everyone else who called out for a certain tailed beast got it. Meanwhile, even though I called the 8 tails first it can kind of just be stolen away without me having any real way to prevent that from happening. It feels a little unfair? But I don't want to sound like I'm complaining... I just can't see any plausible way for Yasu to get it without me making him overpowered beforehand, because he isn't exactly the strongest character here.

I actually said ahead of time before beasts can be claimed, 8 tails is off limits, so...I guess you just didn’t read it. But there are many ways to claim a beast. Like in the arc if the tailed beast holder is weak, or isolating them from everyone else, etc. many ways without being overpowered

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I actually said ahead of time before beasts can be claimed, 8 tails is off limits, so...I guess you just didn’t read it. But there are many ways to claim a beast. Like in the arc if the tailed beast holder is weak, or isolating them from everyone else, etc. many ways without being overpowered

But I also remember me and you literally talking about what Yasu would be like after he got it... And when you made the compiled list of who got which tailed beast you put my name next to Chomei... I don't know, I'm just kind of bummed out about this whole thing

I'd have a character of mine go do it, but I want to give one of them the chance first so I am not literally involved with every single plot and sub plot of this arc XD

How long do we wait on @Blake Star to post? Azumi is still stuck in limbo XD

Honestly, I was tempted to bring reaver to interrupt it. But attacking a rain ninja as a rain ninja seemed off to me.

Oh we’re talking about jinchuriki now? Which tail is still free currently? And how many of them will fall to the Akatsuki?

Part of the nine tails remains, as well as the eight tails arc.

Like I said I didn't pay much attention to his fight in the Forest so I had no idea who he. My fault not yours.

Just so you know, I mentioned it again when he made us return recently XD