• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lmao that's probably not gonna happen, Furījia doesn't plan on stopping and she's actually running towards the flood. My next post with Furījia will probably be her getting washed away, likely along with the rest of guys who are chasing her.
Alright lol guess I’ll use my chance next time.

Kiro is being flung around like a ragdoll! First Reaver casually uses him as a body shield before throwing him and then Sagisō also throws him away! Lel I’m gonna hv fun with this :D But Kiro won’t...
You can’t leave the Reaver fight to the Hyugas
Its alright, the flood should be coming in a bit. Even if it gets too out of hand, the flood will save them at the very least.

You can’t leave the Reaver fight to the Hyugas
Naaahhhhh, We can totally take him~

Btw, who is this Reaver again? Like...where did he come from? I don't really remember seeing him before ~w~
Kiro is being flung around like a ragdoll! First Reaver casually uses him as a body shield before throwing him and then Sagisō also throws him away! Lel I’m gonna hv fun with this :D But Kiro won’t...

Its alright, the flood should be coming in a bit. Even if it gets too out of hand, the flood will save them at the very least.
Well...yea, if he's gonna be baggage he gets treated like baggage lol.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Naaahhhhh, We can totally take him~

Btw, who is this Reaver again? Like...where did he come from? I don't really remember seeing him before ~w~

Well...yea, if he's gonna be baggage he gets treated like baggage lol.

Reaver was a genin in the chunin exams. He fought Kai and Hashima, making it a close call victory for them when teaming up. They got five scrolls from his necklace of dead genins and trophies.

I know Azumi beat him hard but did he hit his head or something? He actually thinks he can sneak- well, limp away from Sagisō undetected lmao?

Sagisō would definitely be pissed by the way, she'll probably just go full amazoness and take him hostage.