• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know Azumi beat him hard but did he hit his head or something? He actually thinks he can sneak- well, limp away from Sagisō undetected lmao?

Sagisō would definitely be pissed by the way, she'll probably just go full amazoness and take him hostage.
Kiro has a concussion, so yeah, I guess he did hit his head lel He’s definitely not in his right mind rn

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Furijia - gets caught in flood
Raiku - uses water clones to try and grab her to pull her to safely
Taiyo - helps Raiku but then the rope of clones get thrown in the air as well as Furijia
Kenji - safely catches furijia

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shura was hit by the harpoon strait in the chest, but then his body dissipated into wind. "Wind style: Wind doppelganger." The real Shura said as he walked out from around the corner. "I thought you were just a coward at first but it seem you're an idiot who doesn't know how to strategize either." He said as the harpoon he caught with his wind clone was turned around by the wind and flew back towards Reaver, but not directly at him but above him, aiming to crate some rubble to fall on the armored ninja.

You know the harpoon also was rigged to explode on contact right? Violently. In a cave. That plus all the other explosives going off I don’t think he could just waltz out from cover XD