• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, I have a problem. I may need/be unable to RP here for the immediate future.

Found my dad in his bed, gargling on some spit. Breathing, but barley conscious and sweaty. Just called 911 and taking him to the hospital. Mother and older brother tailed them and I am losing my mind right now.

So if I don't post often at all, you all deserve to know why. Gonna go make a profile post to copy/past this. I'm so scared...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Guys, I have a problem. I may need/be unable to RP here for the immediate future.

Found my dad in his bed, gargling on some spit. Breathing, but barley conscious and sweaty. Just called 911 and taking him to the hospital. Mother and older brother tailed them and I am losing my mind right now.

So if I don't post often at all, you all deserve to know why. Gonna go make a profile post to copy/past this. I'm so scared...

Oh my god I hope he’s okay. We won’t kick you out while your gone, make sure your family is alright

I’m counting on either Sagisō or Shura too. Maybe even both Hyūga.
Hmmm, I'll see what I can do after I read the RP posts.
Kyuu has been waiting for a good opportunity to post with Sagisō so I figure this may be it.
I wasn't really in any rush ~w~ I need enough time to develop Furījia as a character and mixing Furījia and Sagisō's posts into one is bleh. I might just put in bold which one of them I'm talking about.
Oh my god I hope he’s okay. We won’t kick you out while your gone, make sure your family is alright
+1

Hope for the best.

We could also add in the Tsunade retrieval arc if we wanted. To come help Minato recover as well as help with the Leaf medical force. With all of Kiro’s injuries, I could also give him an extended stay in the Leaf. Maybe some time to check out the Uchiha district ;)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Firstly, what did I miss? Secondly, I don't think that Taiyo should have Eight tails now cause FBS. Tsuki might need an extra buff, but if what Nebby says is true, then all she needs to ascend to his teir or at least ascend out of the literal garbage teir is to have a training arc.