• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Sagiso's village allied with the leaf?
Hmmm, well they might? I'd more readily assume they'd have an alliance with the Mist though since proximity and all, but considering that the previous leader chased Jiraiya and fought him for a full day and night before they just decided their disciples would marry then I guess you can stretch and say that would've been enough for an alliance.

Their 'kage' wanting to marry Jiraiya is a pretty good argument. Though again the Mist Seems more reasonable...but considering their history...kinda unlikely.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmmm, well they might? I'd more readily assume they'd have an alliance with the Mist though since proximity and all, but considering that the previous leader chased Jiraiya and fought him for a full day and night before they just decided their disciples would marry then I guess you can stretch and say that would've been enough for an alliance.

Their 'kage' wanting to marry Jiraiya is a pretty good argument. Though again the Mist Seems more reasonable...but considering their history...kinda unlikely.
So no answer, very helpful q

Wait is Furijia unconscious? Also whenever I read Sagiso I hear a voice sing, "S A S A G E Y O
No comment...

The only senju is the leader of raikus team lol unless people make more
oh, ic ic, wonder who'd be the team leader then. We don't have that many Jonin level OCs... actually considering the low number of Jonin level OC's I'd say the teams should be the special type of 5+ shinobi that'd be put together for specific missions, like in the Sasuke Retrieval arc.

We've got plenty of special missions lined up anyway, so it works for the most part.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No comment...

oh, ic ic, wonder who'd be the team leader then. We don't have that many Jonin level OCs... actually considering the low number of Jonin level OC's I'd say the teams should be the special type of 5+ shinobi that'd be put together for specific missions, like in the Sasuke Retrieval arc.

We've got plenty of special missions lined up anyway, so it works for the most part.
So then what’s the point of teams.

I HAS IDEAS.... what if we make the teams AFTER THE INVASION, so then we could use an excuse of something like they weren’t needed before but now because minato is crippled they decided to do that
Oh, okay, now I get what you meant. I didn't see this post cause I was typing the RP response lol. Yea this is all good.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
New Team Jiraiya: the senju, taiyo, and Raiku. :D maybe just the leaf OC’s since they are the only one with the crippled kage?