• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Idk I just thought that Kiro would be joining Orochimaru right before the timeskip, not this early. I kinda had plans for him to maybe stay in the Leaf for a bit or even go back to the Mist.

He would still be welcome in areas of the mist...that’s saying the don’t know he joined the sound or at least only socialized with the Yuki lol. But that’s kinda what we’re talking about regarding the sound 4 arc

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
What’s the Sound 4 arc about?

After the invasion, the allies of the leaf as well as the leaf come together to send teams to destroy orochiamru’s Assets before they reach their territory. Namely the tailed beast users, the creators of the barrier, and any important assets...such as curse mark weilders or possible host bodies for the snake sannin

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So yea.
Look at the most recent post. It’s basically an ms ability early on without deterioration
its not that op tho cuz it’s just manipulating lightning style. Basically the same as using different lightning style Justus But uses a lot of chakra and hurts the user painfully

Ok, so how are these many people just waltzing down into the cave? Was the entrance Reaver that noticeable?
Lmao Ikr
but Lily isn't in the cave, I was about to clear that up.

When she went to help the Earth user, she was ambushed by a few ninjas and in quick action she brought out her Kunai and added lighting to it “try this on for seize” she threw the kunai and activated her Sharingan “Sharingan: Chakra Minipulation” and the lighting spread between everywhere shocking the Ninjas, her eye started bleeding and she went over to the Earth user “Hey mind if I join you?”

"Umm, sure. just don't shock me. Do you have any senbon, shuriken or kunai? I am almost out and the last chakra I could use without collapsing is in my arm. It's been rough out here." Mori started to grow uncomfortable, couldn't she have chosen someone else?

This whole interaction can't happen because we're actually in a series of caves under the leaf village. You'd first need to have Lily go to the Stadium and then enter the caves from there.

Though, alternatively, you can have Lily head to the Hokage residence and stop a certain ninja from trying to steal your villages secret scrolls.

Indeed, reaver was hit out of the ground just barely upwards, before being hit by a powerful mountain crusher strike to the chest. The hyuga took advantage of the situation. Reaver was sent back, out the cave wall opening he had made, sent staggering outside the leaf’s gates. His armor smoked and steamed, making a lot of noise. A tube broke off his hydraulics and his chest armor, the most defensive armor cracked, fragments breaking off.

Reavers suit stood, not falling over, but it sounded unhealthy. A cloud of smoke rising from it’s back. Something wasn’t right. Reaver knew this, his right arm seemed out of alignment from the hydraulics tube breaking. Suddenly, eight different extension tubes fell from it’s left hand. Saws, axes, gas, a sword, and other extensions littered the ground at his feet.

“Crap...” he said at the sudden misfire, his voice murmuring and rather un ‘reaver Like’ before his cleared his throat, getting it back again. “No matter! Reaver is unshakeable!”

He is right mechanical arm openednit’s palm, several tubes combining as gas seemed to fuel into it. The palm opened up, as he aimed it at the cave.

“Die mongrols!”

A seemingly artificially supported fireball generated from his armored hand. A mix of his actual chakra, the fire ball justu, and his armor with fuel. He then blasted the fireball toward the orfice in front of him.

Mori was impressed by the damage Reaver took as he seemed to be invincible. "That was ow awesome!" He jumped out of the mole hole to attack Reaven and escape the heat for a while, although the sight of the fireball quickly changed his mind and he chose to suffer in the hole over being burnt to a crisp. "How is he still able to fight?" The intense heat scorced Mori's skin but he had to endure it to build enough chakra to use an attack that might be able to take out Reaver if he executed it correctly. After the fireball passed he ran outside, blinded by the sunlight at first but quickly recollecting himself. "You dislike cowardice huh? Then I will strike you in the open." He wove a few hand signs before a rock collection collected itself around Mori's arm who flinched as his skin was burned. "Earth Style: Stone Fist technique!" Mori ran at Reaver, determined to pummel him with all of his power.

I'm going to assume you're referring to these two post, but I don't think Shen meant that the Mountain crusher was so strong it knocked Reaver through the 20 tons of Stadium and summoned snakes that's on top of us lol.