• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taiyo
Soon, Taiyo got feeling back in his limbs. He stood up and shook himself to test his mobility. Once the Leaf-nin had adjusted, he went to check on Furijia, hoping she didn't kill herself with the electric shock.
"Hello, Furijia don't die on me, I need you to live. I'm sorry for yelling at you, I need you to live, Please don't die, I'M SORRY!" Taiyo began to cry, the last thing he did to the young Hyuga was yell at her and he even made her cry. He couldn't let her die, or else it would go against his ninja way, he had to do something but what?
wait isn't Furijia still in the water?

Taiyo
The genin attempted to reach put for Furijia and then swim up to apologize. Unfourtunately, due to water's conductive nature towards electricity, Taiyo ended getting a rather shocking surprise when he reached out. He was sent in a temporary paralyzed state, but he could still use Chakra. In a last ditch effort, he focused his chakra into his hands and released it, evaporating the water near him and Furijia.
well this post
Sagisō squinted, giving that black patch a good stare until she finally recognized what it was- hair, and the only people with hair as long as that were herself and- "FURĪJIA!" The Kunoichi scrambled to her feet in an attempt to rush over to the cave, but summarily tripped over her own legs due to their rather uncooperative state.

Kenji saw Furijia's body as it floated limp through the water and knew he had to act now. Kenji used his metal wire as he tossed it after he spun it around like a lasso as he aimed to wrap Furijia around the waist and pull her towards him. If Kenji managed to succeed with that he would then try to move her body above the water's surface to get some air as he vowed to save this girl no matter the cost.
contradict these posts