• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah, thx I'd already found it though

"She can manipulate her thunder" Wait so YOU NEVER EVEN SAID SHE CAN MANIPULATE WATER. BS
This would've been my point, but I'm pretty sure he meant to enhance chakra manipulation, which is where the whole Sharingan: Chakra control came from, and that's fine.

Enhancing your own jutsu with the Sharingan is fine, but controlling other people's jutsu with chakra control wouldn't make sense because your chakra isn't in their jutsu. So you'd have no way of controlling it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Enhancing your own jutsu with the Sharingan is fine, but controlling other people's jutsu with chakra control wouldn't make sense because your chakra isn't in their jutsu. So you'd have no way of controlling it.
kyuu, sweetie. We've said this a thousand times now. SHE CANT CONTROL OTHERS JUTSU ANYMORE.

hope you understand, love ya~ ♥

You can change it back. Trust me I have no issues with them being Uchiha and think they can work rather well. I only and only had issues with that specific technique and now that you've edited it it would no longer be an issue. Trust me.

Lily can take Azumi on her own and if you use fire to breath us up that would be bad

That's a bold claim my friend. Azumi ain't no chump and as you see with Reaver, we Ame-nin are not to be taken lightly XD

maybe I can join in and stop the fighting. Could make Raiku actually useful for something.

I mean if you want to join in I won't stop you.