• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'm waiting for either A: The Reaver fight finishes or B: The invasion ends in order to post again.

Why wait at all?

How is indeed the question, I highly doubt that hard work and perseverance will be enough. Maybe someone out there knows how to learn one but I am positive that they would be a Kage

Seeing as how he’s very old, as he fough Hashirma back in his prime, the techniques are old as well. So finding that information won’t be easy. But it’s suggest looking to where kakuzu was originally from

Seeing as how he’s very old, as he fough Hashirma back in his prime, the techniques are old as well. So finding that information won’t be easy. But it’s suggest looking to where kakuzu was originally from
So someone would have to go the Hidden Waterfall, ask permission to meet the Village Head and ask them to teach them one of their most prized Forbidden Jutsu. Doubt that would happen soon

@Yusa

Lily's new technique. So, she can use her Sharingan to move Ninjutsu away from her to protect against techniques? I don't mean to be rude or anything but there is nothing to suggest a normal even three tomeo Sharingan can do that and it feels incredibly OP.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I feel it would've been fine if she didn't use it on others ninjutsu. I also don't like how this is unique to her OWN sharingan. Since that's the case it would've been more balanced to REPLACE on of the existing normal sharingan abilities. I suggest it should be replacing the copy aspect because it also requires for a person to know a specific nature transformation first.
can I join the convo?
no. well idk. Stop being nosy lol.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I feel it would've been fine if she didn't use it on others ninjutsu. I also don't like how this is unique to her OWN sharingan. Since that's the case it would've been more balanced to REPLACE on of the existing normal sharingan abilities. I suggest it should be replacing the copy aspect because it also requires for a person to know a specific nature transformation first.
then the 5 limit per day thing would be allowed. just a suggestion.