• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Overall it would make the MOST sense if it was a mangekyou ability. But if that is not possible... then
I feel it would've been fine if she didn't use it on others ninjutsu. I also don't like how this is unique to her OWN sharingan. Since that's the case it would've been more balanced to REPLACE on of the existing normal sharingan abilities. I suggest it should be replacing the copy aspect because it also requires for a person to know a specific nature transformation first.
then the 5 limit per day thing would be allowed

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Didn’t shisui have a phase jumping ability? Could that somehow be the explanation she can avoid this? And she can use that 5 times per day?

Uchiha are capable of having that after all

Remember to take into account your overall amount of chakra.

The whole moving away water thing is totally fine in my book, because Kai did it during his fight with Sagisō and the Sharingan would only make that easier, but if Lily has already used the Chidori (Which she should be allowed to have, but she definitely can't have the Raikiri) then she's using a lot of chakra.

Let me break here to explain why the Chidori is A-OK, but the Raikiri isn't. The Chidori is an A-class ninjutsu that Kakashi created when he failed to apply lightning transformation to the Rasengan. That means Minato first had to teach him the Rasengan and then he could go on to create the Chidori. The Rasengan is an A-class ninjutsu created by the 4th Hokage after seeing a Tailed beast bomb, and it took him 3 years to complete. You can definitely learn the Chidori, but you'd need a teacher if you don't want it to take about an entire year (Factoring in the Sharingan's enhanced ability to use ninjutsu).

So given that a lightning style user could create the Chidori if they had enough time we can all agree that having it isn't too much of a stretch. Given that you've seen either a rasengan or a tail beast bomb being performed. The latter is almost impossible but I'm pretty sure every ninja in the leaf would've seen Minato use the rasengan in this AU timeline.

So the Chidori is fine.

The main reason she can't learn the Raikiri is the sheer amount of chakra it takes up. Sasuke after learning the Chidori could only use twice in any one day before exhausting his chakra. The Raikiri is clearly stronger than the Chidori and would take up more chakra, even if we let her learn it that'd be the only jutsu she could perform for the entire day because it would deplete her entire chakra reserves.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
but she definitely can't have the Raikiri
nobody has that.
No, well.....if they switched eyeballs probably, but that’s disgusting oh and I accidentally wrote Raikiri
I don't see how that has to do with anything cuz MS doesn't need that. EMS does and really I've never heard somebody say it's disgusting. Unless this was mentioned in kyuu's post idk I haven't read it fully yet

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The main reason she can't learn the Raikiri is the sheer amount of chakra it takes up. Sasuke after learning the Chidori could only use twice in any one day before exhausting his chakra. The Raikiri is clearly stronger than the Chidori and would take up more chakra, even if we let her learn it that'd be the only jutsu she could perform for the entire day because it would deplete her entire chakra reserves.
I'd quit this rp if she learned it as a genin cuz its s-rank

Again Yusa you don't have to do that. I think the Sharingan and Lily's use of it could be cool with it. Just expressing a concern and you already edited it so it's fine.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Lily Uchiha
Village: Uchiha Village
Jutsu type: Lightning and Water based attacks, she can manipulate her Thunder with her 2-Tomoe Sharingan
Description: wears a Cherry red headband, wears a sleeveless shirt and black shorts
Bio: she was born in konoha without the other Uchihas noticing, and was hidden from them until there village was attacked and she couldn’t return there
Dislikes: her nightmares, mean people
Missions completed: 10 D ranks 3 C ranks 2 B ranks 1 A rank 0 S ranks

Sorry that this is (A lot) late
too slow @kyuukestu