• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raiku

As soon as Raiku heard those words he activated his Sharingan which saved him by allowing him to react to Sagiso's... technique. He wasn't that good at it but he managed to perform the jutsu with one hand as fast as possible.

Body Flicker Jutsu!

He appeared farther from his original position in time to see a paper bomb going off right in front of Furijia. He didn't have time to realize it because he had to perform the jutsu but if he didn't train hard on that jutsu with Shisui-sensei he would've died he realized. Then he saw a clone behind Taiyo doing the same thing.

Lives were lost today... I'm glad knowing that I at least tried to save one and that one of the lives that was taken wasn't mine...
Hmmmmmm, don't really wanna let you get off that easily though...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The only way you're escaping is if someone saves you. Sagisō's so enraged right now that she's only got Taiyo and Raiku in her vision, she'll be able to react to them, but won't be able to react to others because she won't be paying attention.

So if anyone wants to save them you just need to knock out Sagisō.
welp TIME TO FIGHT FOR MY LIFE. The good part is if I win I get a ship for Raiku

Do I just have Kenji pull the wire that Taiyo grabbed now that he has Sagiso's sister or what?
Well, Raiku and Taiyo thought it was a good Idea to take Furījia and perform CPR and now Sagisō's blew a fuse because they're defiling her sister.

Ok, I’ll make them hit Sagisō so you guys can run away.
Seems Sagisō will always be mortal enemies with OC's from the Yuki clan.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
the bomb tag that sagiso had in her hands exploded while Raiku was right in front of Furijia. Did that do nothing to her cousin?