• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
raiku: oh im saved. welp im too scared to do cpr ever again. it's your turn taiyo have fun i'm gonna go do nothing because most of the sound ninja are taken care of and my hokage is still fighting in a place i can't reach. yay unmotivation

Okay, I got the Minato/Orochimaru fight to react to. The Azumi/Lily & Yusa fight to react to and the Tomiko, Sakura, Ino & Zaku fight vs. Dosu to react to. No pressure. I got this...I got this...
*files nails* and if you could be quick about it that'd help, we haven't got all month.

Lmao, well take your time. Since my characters are both unconscious I've got free time to spend. I might make one more character sheet but that's about it.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Azumi/Lily and Yusa are outside the cave, a bit far from it
Everyone else is in the cave, except Kari and Glaciona

Did...you just call Kai Kari? Lol

I thought Reaver was outside? Just enough for Azumi to see him?

Reaver is in the trees. The suit crashed cockpit first into the ground. Broken, but maybe salvageable. I was hiwsntly expecting more attacks on it.

Azumi: Great....we don't have a lot of money Reaver. Thanks for losing a valuable suit and not even doing damage to the other nin. You are so helpful...

Reaver: hey, I invented it! I would know more than the likes of you, thank you very much! -is hurt-

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Oniyuri Uzumaki
Jutsu type: Boil Release | Water Release | Fire Release | Fuinjutsū

Description: Characteristic of Uzumaki’s Oniyuri has a head full of red hair, a startling crimson tied into a pony-tail. He’s of lean build and while being not too shabby at it, he’s not a fan of taijutsū, preferring to stay at a distance. His appearance can seem somewhat lazy at times but his eyes usually carry a rather piercing glare.

Ninja Outfit: N/A

Bio: Oniyuri hails from the Land of whirlpools, and more specifically Uzushiogakure. After the destruction of Uzushiogakure his family had fled to Kusagakure, where they eventually settled. Although ‘family’ might be too strong a word, the only remaining member of his family is his older sister, and she’s been his caretaker for the most of his known life.

Although he knows the great villages were responsible for the death of the vast majority of his clan and village, he feels no resentment towards that. However, he doesn’t particularly like them either.

Dislikes: Paper Tigers,
Missions completed: 17 ( A – 0, B – 2 , C – 14, D – 1)

-------------------
Nothing too fancy, but since we really don't have any of these I'm all for throwing one of them in~

Might add more details later.
looks like a fellow addition to Azumi's group.

Lily was making hand signs and threw a few kunai along with “Water Style: Cold Sky Water Attack” she shot high speed water at her opponent, before doing more hand signs “Lightning Style Bullet: Powerful Breath” and shoots out a stream of lightning from her mouth.

Is there a reason you did a second attack immediately after doing the first one?

85152_original.jpg

Visual demonstration of what Azumi is doing right now.