• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
True, but He really hasn’t been doing much either. His biggest accomplishment so far is taking in Tsuki under his wing. Your characters need to get some more screen time man :p
Thanks. Maybe they’ll be thought of if they fight -shrugs- don’t worry your just saying this cuz Raiku failed in the first exam. If he didn’t he’d have at least done something in the forest of death

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Thanks. Maybe they’ll be thought of if they fight -shrugs- don’t worry your just saying this cuz Raiku failed in the first exam. If he didn’t he’d have at least done something in the forest of death

That did kind of cripple his screen time albeit

No raikus definitely getting scrapped.

That being said it would just be a waste to be killing him off, and then you’d inevitably regret doing that like Hashima

"I am Mori Utamara, a genin from the Hidden Stone. I want to become a ninja respected far and wide and become a ninja my Tsuchikage can rely on. If I can't keep my word to an enemy, I can't keep my word to my Tsuchikage. The blood I spilled from my hand both symbolises my goal being my life and it shall be my apology to you. I vow to not use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu again in this fight, if I do I quit being a ninja and give you my forehead protector."

Given Tomiko wants to be Tsuchikage, this guy feels like a perfect compliment to her XD

Nah screw that. The most she gets is 8 Gates. She'll get to the top doing stuff anyone can do if they give it their all and work hard enough to achieve. Basically what Rock Lee should have been.
Oh, I'll show you a fighting style or two that she can try to pick up. She won't be able to replicate it without a dojutsu but it should give you some good ideas of how to work earth style. I'll do it during Hinagiku's fight with Kabuto, it'd be cool is Tomiko could conveniently watch the battle.

Oh, I'll show you a fighting style or two that she can try to pick up. She won't be able to replicate it without a dojutsu but it should give you some good ideas of how to work earth style. I'll do it during Hinagiku's fight with Kabuto, it'd be cool is Tomiko could conveniently watch the battle.

Well, I'll be sure to get them out of the tunnel when that happens. Thanks for the heads up.

Alright @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader , I've more or less finished up with the summons. instead of furry, I ended up going with Fleece, and for swift, well I did still use swift, but the swift for her name is the Pacific Swift, which is also a bird so it fits pretty well.

Filolials look like this
latest

So they're ridden like this;
Leonmitchelli.Galette.des.Rois.600.1212502.jpg

Naturally, any OC can also request to form a summoning contract with any of these summons through Hinagiku.

I think Yasu would be interested in the Filolials, I did kinda steal some of their abilities from him.

Last edited:
Reaver knew that the stab would in the back of his opponet was no doubt making it weaker than before. Even so, the stone ninja was much stronger built that probably didn’t hamper him enough to be equal to Reaver on a physical level. While Reaver cursed his small stature, he didn’t seem to mind this battle. As long as a battle was fought with bravery and honor on both sides, he didn’t neccisarily need to win....

However....

Reaver our his scythe blade up defensively, the sword piercing the metal due to the strength of his enemy. While it did pierce the side of the scythe blade, it didn’t go far enough in to damage Reaver himself. Using his newfound leverage, he took the long handle of the scythe and seemed to attempt and pull the clamped sword like a hook, readying a punch toward Mori’s face with his steel skinned gloves

Kai and the Yuki contingent began to leave the village. The majority of the mist fleeing with them. Kai has Kiro in the back of his mind, questioning about his safety, especially considering he nearly drowned today, needing special care to stay alive...special XENO care. He could hardly image what horrors they put him through. As he left he could help but glance back at the shambles of the village behind him.

“Kiro....make it back.”
It is always the Xenos. They are everywhere. Keep an eye out Kai

”yeah but a beast could run circles around your brain” Qoute Kisame
Think about it though, maybe it would be better to start developing one character before adding in another. Take Nebby for example, he keeps making new characters and scrapping the previous ones before giving them any development. I’m not trying to say not to but just be careful not to go to far ahead.

Think about it though, maybe it would be better to start developing one character before adding in another. Take Nebby for example, he keeps making new characters and scrapping the previous ones before giving them any development. I’m not trying to say not to but just be careful not to go to far ahead.
dude I was just saying Kisame’s line, I didn’t mean anything by that :'|

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

So much truth in this. And then you start getting attached to the few you have. Take Kai for an example lol

It’s like the original series for example. The characters that got more screen time (excluding Sakura) were atleast able to hold their own during the later parts of the story. The ones that lost screen time ended up being fodder. That’s the same thing that can happen here and it just wouldn’t be fair if a character who barely gets any development is able to compete with one who got loads of it...

It’s like the original series for example. The characters that got more screen time (excluding Sakura) were atleast able to hold their own during the later parts of the story. The ones that lost screen time ended up being fodder. That’s the same thing that can happen here and it just wouldn’t be fair if a character who barely gets any development is able to compete with one who got loads of it...
none of my characters develop anyway