• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He's really chill, actually. I used to be scared of him, too! XD no offense stel. Also, we just got a bit of a warning, it honestly wasn't too serious. And he didn't direct it at anyone

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Did I miss any mistakes, I believe I fixed all of my autoing incidents, and if I didn't well Wifi was screwing with me

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I can control an NPC's actions right?
yep. also
He may be confused by the giant snake thing, because we all control it’s actions. It isn’t a particular character
he was acting like:
"You can go back to... whatever you are doing" which no offense but I found that a bit funny XD but anyways I just said that cuz it just shows yea he's confused

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
meanwhile: my oc's are doing nothing. also i think it's time... FOR OUR FIRST TIME SKIP YAYY to the next day. after you do the... giant snake and orochimaru part XD

DON'T HAVE YOUR CHARACTERS LAND A STRIKE ON ANOTHER RPers CHARACTER WITHOUT PERMISSION! That counts as autoing.

Not angry or anything, but just want to make sure you guys know why Stellar may have come down to the RP.

"I know some water style,and i'm good with kunai and shuriken.I can also manage some pretty basic jutsu as long as its not taijutsu."She answered as she put her kunai back."Why?"

@Bluetail | Hey, sorry to bother you about this since I know a couple people have already told you, but I cannot exaggerate enough how important following the Pokecharm's RP Rules are. Please please please do your best to keep your post at least a paragraph's length. I enjoy this RP and don't want it to be locked, but I really don't want to report you either. So idk I don't want to mini-mod, I just want to prevent any further troubles coming to the RP, since an Admin has already dropped by with a warning.

Please and thank you :up:

I’m ready to time skip to the next day when people settle to bed
Settle to bed!? Night is the best time to Ambush people! Going to bed when the sun goes down? and you still call yourself a ninja?

On another note, shouldn't we skip the first tournament and go straight to the second one? The only reason they did the First tournament was because too many people passed the Forest of Death, so it's not a necessity.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wait how does murder work, firstly is it allowed and secondly, can I stab someone and live or.... what are the rules for that?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well I kinda liked that one. It’s where fatigue matters into the equation. Second tournament is still on. As far as sleeping, you don’t have to sleep, just specify if you are or not for the time skip.

Wait how does murder work, firstly is it allowed and secondly, can I stab someone and live or.... what are the rules for that?

You have to pm someone if they are willing to have there character to die

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Okay, so...

Pokecharms stopped giving me notifications for everything for a week and I ended up forgetting about this RP. When I realized how far this RP had gone I kind of just gave up.

But I really really wanna get back into it, is there any way someone could catch me up with a brief summary so I can jump back in?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Okay, great you remembered lol. Basically the first exam is over and the first day of the forest of death is coming to an end. You can come in there. What character did you have?

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
My character was Yasu, he was a Sunagakure shinobi. He hardened crow feathers into darts using earth style hardening and flung them around suing wind style, if you remember him.