• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda, but I already discussed it with Shen. SoulDemon has now attempted 2 auto hits on my oc and we're about to have a 3 on 1. He's allowing me to expose Taiyo's scroll for plot momentum. If you really have an issue with it, I could rewrite the post I suppose.

Azumi might be the only one (Among my OCs) who could possibly be swayed towards Orochimaru's cause given her hatred of the major nations and Konoha in particular. Though it would take her a lot to try and attack a village.

I am at school and have to go offline again soon. Action of course picks up during this time.

Long story short, Zaku stole your scroll and now Madoka is fighting Katsuo with Zaku there as well for what is likely a triple threat.

So Katsuo fought Zaku and Taiyo for a Heaven scroll. Katsuo chased Zaku for the heaven scroll which he stole, but now Katsuo is protecting Zaku from Madoka who is also trying to steal the scroll, so he can then steal the scroll instead.....welp.

Madoka: No, Zaku is just being a coward and fleeing our battle. I will not allow him to escape!

Madoka was fighting Katsuo's clones herself, but now she is in pursuit mode. I have to go offline for a while soon. Darn this timing I don't know what to do XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That’s alright Godjacob, Godspeed! Lol.

@SoulDemon Zaku isn’t next to him, Zaku is sprinting away, being chased by an army of clones and a puppet master, and trying to be evasive while doing so. He can’t just magic right next to him out of nowhere lol

I originally planned to have Kiro match up a little better against his opponent but considering who he’s facing, I think it’s alright if he got completely destroyed. As of right now, there shouldn’t be anyone who is able to last in a battle with Orochimaru. Even Sasuke shouldn’t have lasted as long as he did...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Madoka: FEEL MY PASSION

me: i don't think I'm digging the whole "wanting to do stuff" character. godjacob can u change her whole personality?

(XD I was kidding)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wait what are you planning for Raiku? @Retro Master I remember you saying someone is coming for him but is taking a detour or something. Unless you don’t wanna tell and keep it a secret (subtly hinting at shen’s past actions)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Zaku fled first, being pursued by two others, lunchldibg an army of shadow clones amongst a thick forest. The fact that you don’t even have a line of sight anymore due to the army, but you accurately found him before all the rest instantly and automatically landed hits is too much