• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Should Taiyo dive in and attempt to get Katsuko out of the water? I have a somewhat creative way to do so too.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
meanwhile Hashima is sitting here hoping that the squad of half the heaven scrolls don't find her and kill her in two seconds. Ay if anyone's alone, then I'll be down XD

Well, originally I had Madoka in front of Hasima but decided to move her in the event that Zander's character could use some relief in the event of a 3 on 1 situation. Feel it's a bit unfair how everyone seems to be dog piling him XD

Though I could have her move back towards Hasima so that Hasima could try to ambush Madoka if you'd like? Would feel weird to backtrack but wouldn't be undo able.

Azumi? Didn't know that character is part of that fight XD

Madoka has a Heaven Scroll as well, though Zaku has an Earth Scroll which would be excuse enough for her to fight him and his allies.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wait, I have an idea. Kai can help Kiro fight the big snake. Meanwhile I'm re-reading what's happening in the fight.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Practically no one knows each other scrolls, except a select few, so specifically targeting I’m not sure how that would work.
Also yea. My idea could be that Madoka comes in for the kill against Katsuo and he dodges and the two sides split up or something. Or she can just decide to be like "Hold up, stop gang bullying Katsuo, I'ma fight you now."

She and Kenji are making their way to the smoke cloud that kyuu's character made. Same with Tomiko, who is underground right now. NPCs and other characters could be attracted there so they go to investigate.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also yea. My idea could be that Madoka comes in for the kill against Katsuo and he dodges and the two sides split up or something. Or she can just decide to be like "Hold up, stop gang bullying Katsuo, I'ma fight you now."

Except she wouldn’t gain from that because it isn’t a team victory lol. She’s be Risking herself for possibly nothing

Well then, go into the forest and head towards the same smoke cloud. I'll probably have Tomiko bump into Hashima so it isn't a 2 or 3 on one for you OC.

Doesn't mean they are in the exact same place. Could be on opposite ends of the smoke cloud and Tomiko is working solo not with Sakura & Kenji.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OK. Also I'll stay true to my word, but I'm still not one-hundred percent sure Kenji and Sakura will be XD And from what I've figured out from you guys, you don't like telling.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
XD ay if you wanna start bullying Raiku he's gonna start thinking of Kiro as an equal sensei and will follow him around everywhere. Also thx I didn't even think of one for him

(at first to annoy him, though XD, and by "equal sensei" I mean he's not gonna be thinking he's stronger, just wanting to learn from him)

Well let’s just say Raiku’s character is angry right now and as an Uchiha, that emotion isn’t really easy to control. Unless you take Raiku out of character and is basically this generation’s young Obito (which now that I think of it, he actually is), then things will go down a specific path.

@Nebulix Idk, but I kind of felt a little guilty cuz I let you go first. I didn’t want Raiku to get eliminated so early so I figured I could find another way to keep Raiku as an important character and set up for future arcs. What really helped was the way you did his mood swing after the exam. It was brilliant and portrayed his emotions as an Uchiha almost perfectly. After I saw that, there was no way I was going to let that character development go to waste.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Aww well now you're making me feel bad cuz I'm such a bad Uchiha portrayer XD I was literally gonna have him turn back to normal too fast cuz I don't know how to deal with him XD if you have an idea that doesn't make him an outcast but keeps his current emotions I would be happy, but I feel like I shouldn't have someone who's not even the owner of my OC have to make arcs for him. It makes me feel bad for you. Also, I was a bit salty that I went first, but I didn't even read your post when I did it XD So I shouldn't have even gotten mad at all. But don't worry about that.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah I get that, but think about it, orochimaru is about to invade and if he can recruit people on the inside to take down strategic points and areas, especially of that of the police force itself, he would reach out to some for help in the invasion. This actually could apply to anyone who would want to join the sound village

@Nebulix Raiku has the potential to be a great character if you just use him right. In fact, he could be one of the first Uchiha who sees that darkness but doesn’t choose to follow it. Think of Shisui in a way. He could also be like what Obito could’ve been if he didn’t go down the wrong path. I also remember you said Raiku was sort of like Naruto in a way. You could have Raiku be any of those but you have to remember that in the ninja world, as an Uchiha especially, there will be darkness that will try to consume the character. What makes a character a better one is when they’re able to see both sides, good and bad, and understand them. Unless Raiku is Ashura’s reincarnation, there will be some darkness his character will have to face, especially since he’s an Uchiha.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
shisui. obito. itachi. favorite uchihas XD I get what you're saying tho, being honest. I'm just really bad at that stuff. I gotta admit, you're much better at thinking of stuff for your characters than I am.