• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Suppose a third party would judge if its non obvious. That’s why the substitute Justu spam and dodge spamming will be Severely limited. Dodging and substituting would go on forever otherwise. I’d always be open to being a judge for a battle, along with anyone else who would like to judge battles that they aren’t a part of.

Suppose a third party would judge if its non obvious. That’s why the substitute Justu spam and dodge spamming will be Severely limited. Dodging and substituting would go on forever otherwise. I’d always be open to being a judge for a battle, along with anyone else who would like to judge battles that they aren’t a part of.
Though subsitituyes should be limited more than just the number of times. Characters shouldn't be able to substitute unreasonably.

A good example would be when team 7 first did the bell test and Sasuke managed to pin Kakashi with some shuriken, but he substituted. If it was really an attack you had no way of being aware of substituting to save your skin should be ruled out.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Bluetail, we have told you several times to have longer sentences and at least more than two, and you constantly ignore that. If that keeps up, to prevent us all from being shut out of this Roleplay, we will need to kick you

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
who should I fight? If nobody is willing to risk getting their oc's eliminated, anyone have an idea of an npc I could battle?

Well, he could fight Tomiko. Honestly I'm apprehensive about eliminating my characters or eliminating other RP characters in the Second Exam but if Neblix does not want to fight an OC she is available.

Fair point, fair point. To be fair to others I have to accept that I should cut down some of them here. Ironically I made Tomiko (Along with Madoka) the "disposable" ones but I find her the most fun to write XD and naturally think of potential for all my characters.

I'm torn who I'm willing to part with. Except Azumi. I'm gonna do what I can to have her pass on to the Third Exam-prelims. She's the closest I have to a "main" among my characters. But I will be fair and cut down my number no matter what my feelings are. Don't want to be the jerk who makes his characters untouchable.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wait how does he know that raiku failed? XD also if you guys do wanna fight Hashima, you can just say something like you heard someone entering trees

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Also I plan on having Taiyo eliminated around the third or fourth exam, seriously, I am growing to appreciate this character, he is insanely lucky, which will make it all the more entertaining when he loses.

Too many schemes and not enough time to use them all ~w~

If anyone wants a quick battle they can rush over to that giant target I made. There's bound to be a few more people that have never heard that 'curiosity kills the cat'. NPC's or otherwise.

We've got 18 characters, and for a tournament bracket, 16 would probably be the optimal number is about 16. So you only need to eliminate 2 characters.

Though, that assumes you want the tournament bracket to be nothing but OC's.