• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Here are the assigned scrolls:

Earth Scroll

1. Yasu Tsubasa
  2. Kenji Satoru
  3. AUSakura.
  4. Ryo Yamanaka
  5. Tomiko Usagi
  6. Katsuo Ikeda
  7. Zaku Abumi
  8. Hashima Jabi
9. Chikao Uchiha

1. Heaven Scroll:
    1. Sagisō Ajisai
    2. Madoka Tadashi
    3. Kiro Uchiha
    4. Kabuto
    5. Kilka Nakashima
    6. Kai Soda
    7. Taiyo Akugami
    8. Shizi Sarutobi
    9. Azumi Noriko

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ah sh*t. The second exam just started and I’m going to the beach today. Godjacob if it isn’t too much of a hassle can you please tell the others? Since you’re a part of a lot of the other RPs I’m in

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
XD akatsuki perhaps? (imagine) also he's heading for his house in the uchiha clan section right now.
(also I got over the sadistic psychopath phase, so that'll probably not be shown for a while)

What I mean is how many of our characters are gonna get their scrolls from another RPer and eliminate those characters or just go after NPCs so that RPers don't get eliminated. For example

Kenji could either get his scroll from an NPC. Or get it/lose it to Kai or somebody. Just want to know how many RPer vs. RPer matches or RPer vs. NPC matches we have.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I suppose it depends on who decides to go after whom. If they choose an NPC or a character. Some can even be crafty and interrupt some battles. For example, if your in a team and see someone alone, it would be easier to knock them out then instead of the 1v1 final exam. Ultimately up to people. But I think it would be more Intresting going after players