• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, you seem to have misinterpreted Sagisō's tone there. She has no hatred for the other villages as she's never really interacted with them. But just from an almost political point of view, the exams are a joint effort between all the nations and threatening the ninja of other nations certainly isn't going to foster healthy international relations xD.

She was just pointing that out.

Name:Kilka Nakashima
Jutsu type:She does water style jutsu,and is pretty good with kunai and shuriken,she's average with everything else besides taijutsu though.
Description:She is tall with long black hair in a ponytail and blue eyes,she wears the hiddin leaf headband on her head and a red jacket over her black cloths,she wears blue sandles.
Bio:Coming soon!Because i'm not good at bios!
Likes:Nature,her village[hidden leaf but feel free to change it],cats,water
Dislikes:people she doesn't trust,people who dont like her
Missions completed:14 D,6 C,1 B

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Bluetail

Your pretty late to the Roleplay, but you just might be able to squeeze in depending. I’m a bit worried that the messages you’ve put on the site so far are ‘2’ which concerns me. Do you have role playing experience? And have you looked at the rules for role playing in the site yet?

@Bluetail

Your pretty late to the Roleplay, but you just might be able to squeeze in depending. I’m a bit worried that the messages you’ve put on the site so far are ‘2’ which concerns me. Do you have role playing experience? And have you looked at the rules for role playing in the site yet?
I have roleplaying experience,but i have bad memory so sorry if i respond late to someone interacting with my character.I'v looked the roleplaying rules over and am currently checking them again.

If the user is willing to do the Fist Exam in one post, then do that would be my recommendation. But depends on what the user is comfortable doing at this point.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Bluetail

Then have your OC respond to this, and finish this part of the exam if possible:

Once everyone was in from of their respected door, they flung open, each Ibiki shadow clone assigned to each room and pushed each genin in. Once inside, they were met with an alarming sight. There was a bagged man, covered in the black bag. He seemed to be struggling, deep grunts coming from inside of the bag. He was on a chair, struggling to break free of the bonds that were inside of the chair. Suddenly, the main Ibiki yelled from the outside.

“Remember, each hostage in each room is a wanted criminal, these criminals have invaluable information that the leaf village needs!”

With that, each door forcefully closed, the shadow clone Ibiki’s quickly moving in to block the doors, crossing their arms.

“This test is to prove your ingenuity about confronting a problem a plan, and overcoming it. In order to capture and subdue a hostage is essential for any chunin to know, and to do it without needing any hands-on skills are needed in many situations...”

He gestured toward the hostage that was bagged, struggling. The chair buckled a with every move of the hostage as Ibiki only snickered In response.

“Take this one for example. this one was has done some particularly horrifying things. Now for what you need to do. Bring him from Point A, to Point B. And then I’ll tell you what to do from there. The trick is though, you cannot touch him with your body parts.”

He pointed to a circle that didn’t seem like it was there before, at the end of the room on the floor. It said ‘B’ on it, just as the circle that you somehow didn’t notice you standing on said ‘A’.

“Now, adapt, find a way to bring him over there without touching him with your body parts. I’ll update you from there.”

@Bluetail

Then have your OC respond to this, and finish this part of the exam if possible:

Once everyone was in from of their respected door, they flung open, each Ibiki shadow clone assigned to each room and pushed each genin in. Once inside, they were met with an alarming sight. There was a bagged man, covered in the black bag. He seemed to be struggling, deep grunts coming from inside of the bag. He was on a chair, struggling to break free of the bonds that were inside of the chair. Suddenly, the main Ibiki yelled from the outside.

“Remember, each hostage in each room is a wanted criminal, these criminals have invaluable information that the leaf village needs!”

With that, each door forcefully closed, the shadow clone Ibiki’s quickly moving in to block the doors, crossing their arms.

“This test is to prove your ingenuity about confronting a problem a plan, and overcoming it. In order to capture and subdue a hostage is essential for any chunin to know, and to do it without needing any hands-on skills are needed in many situations...”

He gestured toward the hostage that was bagged, struggling. The chair buckled a with every move of the hostage as Ibiki only snickered In response.

“Take this one for example. this one was has done some particularly horrifying things. Now for what you need to do. Bring him from Point A, to Point B. And then I’ll tell you what to do from there. The trick is though, you cannot touch him with your body parts.”

He pointed to a circle that didn’t seem like it was there before, at the end of the room on the floor. It said ‘B’ on it, just as the circle that you somehow didn’t notice you standing on said ‘A’.

“Now, adapt, find a way to bring him over there without touching him with your body parts. I’ll update you from there.”

"Hmmm....Maybe this will work?"Kilka thought up something quick,deciding that if she could use jutsus it would be ok,she did want to become a chunin and didn't want to drop out or cheat and risk being caught and failed."Water Style:Water Clone Jutsu!"She quickly made a water clone and it pushed the hostage for her."Easy,this is a test anyone could pass.Is it really good for a chunin exam."

Who knows, maybe it can be some made up group for main villains to replace the Akatsuki or something.

Eh, not so scared of someone who lost to Part 1 Kabuto as a big bad. But I am curious what we'll do with her.

Low ki since this is an AU I kinda have some stupid ideas in my head. Like making Haku not dead and a girl because why not?

Who knows, we'll have to wait for Shen to decide that.

Always liked Haku. Felt making him not a girl robbed us of a badass kunoichi anti-villain but that is just me. Plus he was way more talented than either Sasuke or Naruto at around the same age so he had good potential. Kinda like Kimimaro.

Low ki makes me think of a what if idea of Kimimaro going with Zabuza and Haku instead of Orochimaru.