• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh, Taiyo finished exam 1 part 1 not part 2
I guess he just heard him from a distance and decided to discover, keep in mind Taiyo is kinda, dumb, for a lack of better words, so he would waltz into a room and forget he has to do some exams.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Taiyo: ey fam I know I’m not supposed to leave cuz that’s like against the rules, but who tf are you lemme fight fam
Me: *infinite face palm* I can’t even put into words how stupid that was xD if Raiku was there he’d been praising tf out of jiraiya and that’d be like the only thing that distracts him from Itachi

(He’d Actually just spend like 20,000 ryos on jiraiya just because of how much of an idol he is and he’s not even a fan of the series XD, now if Jiraiya trained Taiyo [because he’s acting very much like Naruto if I do say so myself] Raiku would make a substitution of himself to act like Raiku and stay in the lead and he would transform into something small and like fit into Taiyo’s backpack or something when he trains with Jiraiya)

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
And if Raiku saw Itachi he’d be like:
OMG LEMME DO STUFF WITH YOU
and then Itachi would be like:
*taps forehead with two fingers* maybe next time

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Comic Relief arc:
Raiku finds out that Kenji got book from Jiraiya-sama
Raiku forces Kenji to tell him the conversation
Raiku forces Kenji to also let him be in the front of the line, or he transforms into a small object and hides in Kenji's pocket or something to be in the front
Plot twist: After he gets the book and puts it in his house, it is revealed it was a shadow clone and the Real Raiku was a penny in Jiraiya's pocket and Jiraiya-sama eventually finds out
Good part: Jiraiya-sama gives in to Raiku and decides to train him (plox shen)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Everyone got it easy and then there's my OC. XD I sort of regret not taking the action I knew would let me stay in, but it's alright.