• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader How far do the Sound need to travel? Are they gonna stop for a break at night? That might be a way to give the genin a chance to catch up considering the head start the Sound already has.
Whut!? A headstart of like...a few hours? They should all be injured and unless they're gonna basically leave a trail for us to follow, then they also need to spend even more time covering their tracks. That why in Hinagiku's post I said Orochimaru would've needed some godlike powers to escape every single genin team, or the ability to flying raijin his whole village away.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Whut!? A headstart of like...a few hours? They should all be injured and unless they're gonna basically leave a trail for us to follow, then they also need to spend even more time covering their tracks. That why in Hinagiku's post I said Orochimaru would've needed some godlike powers to escape every single genin team, or the ability to flying raijin his whole village away.

That’s why orochimaru’s battered body is in a container, where it can’t exactky leave a trail. Along with the ritual

That’s why orochimaru’s battered body is in a container, where it can’t exactky leave a trail. Along with the ritual
Orochimaru's not bleeding all over the place, but after setting up that barrier the sound 4 are definitely exhausted.

I also absolutely refuse to believe that all the other ninja are in tippity-top condition and have not a scratch on them. Unless they stop to do like some sort of first aid, some of them are definitely leaving blood trails for us to follow.

Orochimaru's not bleeding all over the place, but after setting up that barrier the sound 4 are definitely exhausted.

I also absolutely refuse to believe that all the other ninja are in tippity-top condition and have not a scratch on them. Unless they stop to do like some sort of first aid, some of them are definitely leaving blood trails for us to follow.

They aren’t in top condition. But as I do recall, they put the injured jinchurki, kimimaro, and orochiamru in containers and the sound four have no wounds on them. Kiro I do recall has some open wounds however....

Also helps explain why they will camp out for the night.

They aren’t in top condition. But as I do recall, they put the injured jinchurki, kimimaro, and orochiamru in containers and the sound four have no wounds on them. Kiro I do recall has some open wounds however....

Also helps explain why they will camp out for the night.
Those aren't really the people we need to track though, it'd be nice, but all we really need is for some fodder to lead us right to your village. Also just realized this arc is pointless because Hinagiku has Dosu's corpse and we can just send him to interrogation and search his memory.

Those aren't really the people we need to track though, it'd be nice, but all we really need is for some fodder to lead us right to your village. Also just realized this arc is pointless because Hinagiku has Dosu's corpse and we can just send him to interrogation and search his memory.

Dosu’s head has exploded into hundreds of tiny pieces at this point. So...that would be hard.

Remember the clones are intermingling with them, throwing off directions. That would counter balance that point

Dosu’s head has exploded into hundreds of tiny pieces at this point. So...that would be hard.

Remember the clones are intermingling with them, throwing off directions. That would counter balance that point
Yea but we've also got 6 clans worth of genin(+ others), they'll figure it out one way or another.

Quoting Hina again, if all the genin and chunin from the most elite clans in the leaf village all manage to get duped by a beaten foe, then they all need to head back to the academy.

Taiyo
The genin had to squint a little bit before he saw Tsuki. Taiyo felt relieved as he saw someone who he could only assume was an ally, so there was no need for him to rush in. He still had a debt to pay to her, but there was time, right. Besides, his village was gathering all of the genin for some sort of mission and his village came first.
"Thank you, whoever you are," Taiyo told the stranger, meeting up with the rest of the beginner level Leaf-nin.

The Yuki clan is away from the leaf, quite a while a way. It isn’t going to be a small stroll and then you are there hahaha

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The Yuki clan is away from the leaf, quite a while a way. It isn’t going to be a small stroll and then you are there hahaha
Yep, another reason not to rush in, cause it would take hours when there is literally a more important plot piece taking place. Wonder how Seiun will survive, Kai would kill him without hesitation, and Tsuki feels some hate towards him, so who knows how that will play out.

Yep, another reason not to rush in, cause it would take hours when there is literally a more important plot piece taking place. Wonder how Seiun will survive, Kai would kill him without hesitation, and Tsuki feels some hate towards him, so who knows how that will play out.
Taiyo must have wandered really far in order to meet up with them and hardly interact lol I guess he’s got a long walk ahead.

Well you put seiun in this position, which attacking someone while their entire clan is next to her wasn’t the best idea in hindsight. They’ll try to bring him back to the mist and interrogate him.

Also, is seiun going to respond to the head of the Yuki clan?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Also, is seiun going to respond to the head of the Yuki clan?
I thought he did, does this not constitute as a response
"Well, let me begin with this," Seiun told the leader of the Yuki clan, "When you proceed to the rest of your village, don't be shocked to find some members dead. Fret not, they were merely fodder genin and they would have died regardless. I only targeted the young woman due to her promise. Although from the lack of a fight she put up, I suppose my judgment was misplaced,

@Nebulix

We need you to move Raiku and have him interact with OC’s or someone please. Since we are forming teams now it would be a shame for him to miss out.

@Kakashi Sensai

if you want to get involved with the arc, I suggest you introduce someone (like harmony as an example) and starting leading up to that

Yea I'm actually going to have an official mission briefing where they'll receive the orders to track the sound and be given the signal flares and what not.

Just giving some time for characters to socialize first...or fight.

Okay. It’s just that some of us have grown a bit antsy. Like Retro, Rohan, me, and a few others to finally kick off the arc

Last edited:
Okay Shen I get you want to make Rasa appear more self serving given that tidbit you discovered about him. But he's still an official ally of Konoha. Having him just dip out and leave like this feels overly antagonistic way too quickly. Given Suna & Konoha are eager to aid each other in canon quite often.

Okay Shen I get you want to make Rasa appear more self serving given that tidbit you discovered about him. But he's still an official ally of Konoha. Having him just dip out and leave like this feels overly antagonistic way too quickly. Given Suna & Konoha are eager to aid each other in canon quite often.

Rasa did help in the fight with kimimaro and even with the minato fight some. He helped Kohona quite a bit in that regard. And seeing as he doesn’t exactky have an army with him, he sees it as a waste of resources.

And let’s be honest, he tried to have his own toddler son killed 5 times. He’s not a super nice man. Lol

Rasa did help in the fight with kimimaro and even with the minato fight some. He helped Kohona quite a bit in that regard. And seeing as he doesn’t exactky have an army with him, he sees it as a waste of resources.

And let’s be honest, he tried to have his own toddler son killed 5 times. He’s not a super nice man. Lol

I get that. Just seems like an abrupt shift for him to make. Not to mention the word choice you used just makes him sound overly douchy rather than being practical XD. I get he is a personal dick but he wouldn't just piss on an ally so openly like this; cause it makes him and Suna seem like they are leaving an ally high & dry in their lowest moment. There is a good reason to not have him involved but it just seems you went "evil jerk" route rather than looking out for own nation first leader route like say Mei or Onoki or Ay. Just my opinion the post is probably fine.

Not to mention I don't think there were any Suna Genin there anyway. Pretty sure only Konoha Genin were called and Madoka it watching from outside the gathering area in secret with Tomiko along with Mori & Yasu.

I get that. Just seems like an abrupt shift for him to make. Not to mention the word choice you used just makes him sound overly douchy rather than being practical XD. I get he is a personal dick but he wouldn't just piss on an ally so openly like this; cause it makes him and Suna seem like they are leaving an ally high & dry in their lowest moment. There is a good reason to not have him involved but it just seems you went "evil jerk" route rather than self serving leader route like say Mei or Onoki or Ay. Just my opinion the post is probably fine.

Not to mention I don't think there were any Suna Genin there anyway. Pretty sure only Konoha Genin were called and Madoka it watching from outside the gathering area in secret with Tomiko along with Mori & Yasu.

Hmm...if it came across that way I think I may need to change the wording a little bit as to reflect a different shade of the sand rather than just pure jerk. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Yasu is a sand genin as well as Madoka, and I’m sure they called all genin I believe, even Sagiso who is from the nadeshiko, as well as Mori.