• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No, don't compare them to the Uzumaki. The entire Ninja world decided unanimously that the Uzumaki were too OP and slaughtered their entire village. The Hagoromo managed to get themselves wiped out during the tribal stage. They're clearly a clan that's still in Bronze trying to compete with a Diamond-rank.
No. They got wiped with a group as equal as the senju clan. Then they managed to reform unlike the Uzumaki. So I will compare them even if they don't have canon on their side

No. They got wiped with a group as equal as the senju clan. Then they managed to reform unlike the Uzumaki. So I will compare them even if they don't have canon on their side
Yea when you get wiped out by 1 senju clan it's pretty easy to reform, but when the entire ninja world decides to wipe you out they'll have none of that reforming BS. Just ask Amegakure, they got screwed over and it was just the backlash from 3 Nation fighting on their territory.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yea when you get wiped out by 1 senju clan it's pretty easy to reform, but when the entire ninja world decides to wipe you out they'll have none of that reforming BS. Just ask Amegakure, they got screwed over and it was just the backlash from 3 Nation fighting on their territory.
it just annoys me just because canon had a group specialized in fuinjutsu I make a group specialize it in an au and it's the equivalent of horse crap to you. They both got wiped out, bragging about how many people tried to do it is annoying.

it just annoys me just because canon had a group specialized in fuinjutsu I make a group specialize it in an au and it's the equivalent of horse crap to you. They both got wiped out, bragging about how many people tried to do it is annoying.
If you're gonna compare them to the Uzumaki and say they're on par, then yea I'm gonna call that as horse crap.

I don't mind their specialization in fuinjutsu, but my point is the Uzumaki's fuinjutsu were as high as you get, there is nothing above them. Their Fuinjutsu was so dangerous their entire village was exterminated because of a unanimous decision from all 5 great nations, need I remind you that the only other thing that got a unanimous decision from all 5 Nations was the Madara induced Apocalypse.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't mind their specialization in fuinjutsu, but my point is the Uzumaki's fuinjutsu were as high as you get, there is nothing above them. Their Fuinjutsu was so dangerous their entire village was exterminated because of a unanimous decision from all 5 great nations, need I remind you that the only other thing that got a unanimous decision from all 5 Nations was the Madara induced Apocalypse.
I never said that d00d

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
True.. but he only really appears when Oniyuri appears (kyuu's uzumaki)

Nebulix just in general I’d like to feel more depth with your Oc’s if you don’t mind. The only one that got it died lol. Raiku, is suffering from it and Yukimaru is more mine than yours at this point hahaha. So please get some character development going. It’ll work wonders

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nebulix just in general I’d like to feel more depth with your Oc’s if you don’t mind. The only one that got it died lol. Raiku, is suffering from it and Yukimaru is more mine than yours at this point hahaha. So please get some character development going. It’ll work wonders
Do you know how many chances I've had to have them even appear?! (not including yukimaru)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
then we've got no issues and you've got no reason to be annoyed.
You! You're the one that's like "lol uzumaki are god tier other thing is horse crap" and that SHOULD trigger me. I never said they are AS GOOD. But your unjust abusive treatment will not go without consequences

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That's like a statement of fact.

A single Uzumaki at around...Jonin tier? Did a better job of sealing the Nine-Tails than a Kage, and Sanin did at sealing half of it :T
3 uzumakis will do better at sealing then the slightly reformed group at takigakure.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If I explain why I used Raiku as much as I did that would lead me to saying rude things about you guys and I don't like that negativity

You! You're the one that's like "lol uzumaki are god tier other thing is horse crap" and that SHOULD trigger me. I never said they are AS GOOD. But your unjust abusive treatment will not go without consequences
Note that I've only referred to them as 'god-tier' for sealing jutsu, and my 'unjust abusive treatment' is probably in response to 'Uzumaki Hobos'. Note also, that I've yet to throw a single insult :T

Ah found their clan:

Kyoshu clan.
Always born in twins, but often causes deaths of mother’s due to body melding Kekkei Genkai, often causing complications in birth.
This clan was very impressive at being medics and kept their secrets hidden deep within labyrinths of sealing Justus. They don’t trust any village, and were believed to be dead, or at least endangered.

Name: Daichi Nara
Village: Konohagkure
Jutsu type: Shadow Possession Jutsu.
Bio: Fair skinned with black eyes and short brown hair. Wears his headband around his neck as well as a straw hat he wears on his head. Wears a black & white shihakusho along with a pair of ninja sandals.
Dislikes: "Excessive" Work, Lectures/Meetings, Loud Mouths
Missions completed: A Rank-100, B Rank-200, C Rank-300, D Rank-400

Name: Hisao Inuzuka
Village: Konohagakure
Jutsu type:
Bio: Has a necklace with various teeth "trophies" he has along with a scar across her right eye that she covers with an eyepatch. Fair skin with black eyes and long, spiky black hair that reaches her shoulders along with the Inuzuka crimson cheek marks. Wears a chain mail shirt with no sleeves and has a muscular body with a large chest. Wears a pair of dark brown cargo shorts and walks around barefoot with noticeable sharp teeth. Also looks about 10 years younger than she is.
Dislikes: Being Called Old, Cats, Nags
Missions completed: A Rank-150, B Rank-200, C Rank-300, D Rank-350

Name: Osamu Akimichi
Jutsu type: Human Expansion Jutsu
Bio: Large (Or fat, if you want a fist to the face), tall man that wears a dark green t-shirt with an orange jacket on top and a pair of brown pants. Wears ninja sandals and has a large gourd he wears on his back.
Dislikes: Exercise, Rude People, The Dark (Can still perform night missions, but is still a bit spooked at times)
Missions completed: A Rank-100, B Rank-200, C Rank-325, D Rank-375

Name: Minori Aburame
Jutsu type: Aburame Clan bug manipulation.
Bio: Woman of average with pale skin, short black hair and brown eyes covered by a pair of sunglasses. Wears a grey, long sleeved jacket with a pair of dark brown pants and some ninja sandals.
Dislikes: Disorganization, Eccentric/Loud Personalities, Littering
Missions completed: A Rank-250, B Rank-250, C Rank-250, D Rank-250

Apologize if OCs are kinda basic. Just wanted to get general idea of who they were.

Well...since we didn't really have any OC medical ninja.
==================================
Name: Rākusupā Hyūga (Rāku for short)
Jutsu Type: Water Release | Medical Ninja

Description: Rāku is…well, a child. Appointed as Hinagiku’s assistant, the young Hyūga is responsible for running any errands such as carrying messages or preparing tea. She’s not much of a combatant but has begun training in Medical ninjutsu. Her frail waifish figure, combined with being a bit paler than the usual Hyūga can make her seem sickly, but that is not the case. She has healthy black hair the depth of the night sky.

Ninja Outfit: A small yellow yukata ending at her waist paired with shorts and a set of stilted slippers.

Bio: A normal Hyūga particularly skilled at chakra control. She was appointed as Hinagiku’s assistance after graduated from the academy since errands were the same thing as D-rank missions anyway and the clan had no interest in sending a possible medical ninja and future asset into a situation where she could die.

Well...since we didn't really have any OC medical ninja.
==================================
Name: Rākusupā Hyūga (Rāku for short)
Jutsu Type: Water Release | Medical Ninja

Description: Rāku is…well, a child. Appointed as Hinagiku’s assistant, the young Hyūga is responsible for running any errands such as carrying messages or preparing tea. She’s not much of a combatant but has begun training in Medical ninjutsu. Her frail waifish figure, combined with being a bit paler than the usual Hyūga can make her seem sickly, but that is not the case. She has healthy black hair the depth of the night sky.

Ninja Outfit: A small yellow yukata ending at her waist paired with shorts and a set of stilted slippers.

Bio: A normal Hyūga particularly skilled at chakra control. She was appointed as Hinagiku’s assistance after graduated from the academy since errands were the same thing as D-rank missions anyway and the clan had no interest in sending a possible medical ninja and future asset into a situation where she could die.

Technically Sakura is a medical ninja, but I see your point. Due to the slaughtering of the medical corps I’m sure there are many openings now lol. Accepted