• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That's like if they talked to each other over the time skip. Total time together isn't more than a week for most of them.

and it definitely can't be because of Kiro because he was training on his own so he's just that guy we met last month. I mean, that's a pretty flimsy reason to risk your life.

They’ve been together at every check up point throughout the arcs. Sakura even gave Tomiko medical attention there for a while, so there’s that attachement.

They’ve been together at every check up point throughout the arcs. Sakura even gave Tomiko medical attention there for a while, so there’s that attachement.
Well I mean they certainly haven't been together with Sagisō lmao, but in any case, that's an attachment for Tomiko, and by extent Yasu, but I'm not too sure for Madoka, but oh well, it works. Though they probably would want to just protect Sakura rather than actually fight the sound.

Well I mean they certainly haven't been together with Sagisō lmao, but in any case, that's an attachment for Tomiko, and by extent Yasu, but I'm not too sure for Madoka, but oh well, it works. Though they probably would want to just protect Sakura rather than actually fight the sound.

Probabaly yeah. Kinda a team Ino-shika-cho situation protecting Sakura by fighting team dosu

Is there no other notable Konoha Genin to use for this? I mean I hope I'm doing Sakura okay but it is weird their first choice to send as a Genin response is someone who didn't even make it to the finals of the Chunin Exams XD

Also what is a good mission layout average for Clan Heads? How many As, Bs, Cs etc. on an average would you think? Kyuu's OC is probably Kage tier so I won't go there XD

Is there no other notable Konoha Genin to use for this? I mean I hope I'm doing Sakura okay but it is weird their first choice to send as a Genin response is someone who didn't even make it to the finals of the Chunin Exams XD

Also what is a good mission layout average for Clan Heads? How many As, Bs, Cs etc. on an average would you think? Kyuu's OC is probably Kage tier so I won't go there XD

Well think about cells. Usually there is a sensory type ninja or a medical ninja. And she fits the later. So it adds up, especially since their medical wing was systematically targeted and slaughtered, so they are a bit short handed in that degree.

Honestly I don’t see why that matters lol

kyuu does make a fair point. The ENTIRE sound village that had not been killed yet fled that battle, it's few groups of Genin versus an entire army. The Sound 4 alone would be too much going off Shen's scaling of them and that disregards the active Jinchuriki they have and freakin Kabuto along with dozens of nameless Oto nin.

Clan leaders are definitely all top-jonin tier or even Anbu to low-kage tier.

So I just checked the Wiki and Asuma had completed 719 official missions in total: 111 D-rank, 193 C-rank, 217 B-rank, 178 A-rank, 20 S-rank, so I mean... anywhere around 1000 missions seems cool.

kyuu does make a fair point. The ENTIRE sound village that had not been killed yet fled that battle, it's few groups of Genin versus an entire army. The Sound 4 alone would be too much going off Shen's scaling of them and that disregards the active Jinchuriki they have and freakin Kabuto along with dozens of nameless Oto nin.

Kabuto vanished to whereabouts unknown. The jinchurki are unconscious.

Considering that most of our genin are above average, and will be assisted by some chunnin levels as well, along with numbers of these special genin, they could have the advantage in many areas. Also note that the sound four were killed off by pure genin and chunnin

Kabuto vanished to whereabouts unknown. The jinchurki are unconscious.

Considering that most of our genin are above average, and will be assisted by some chunnin levels as well, along with numbers of these special genin, they could have the advantage in many areas. Also note that the sound four were killed off by pure genin and chunnin
Personally, I think this should be an arc for recon and tracking rather than combat.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I believe that could work to our advantage though, they'd still call Tsunade, but mainly so she could heal Minato, and during that time they'd put Danzo as 'substitute' Kage as Tsunade would be busy taking care of Minato. That scenario would work.
the main reason tsunade decided to become hokage anyways cuz of naruto's resolve

first to make the claim by then?
I'm pretty sure he means they would take priority over you since you already have 2/9 of a very limited resource :T
Okay it could be one of both. It’s not neccicary for combat, so it gives us some leeway to do one or the other. Plus this makes a good Segway into training/break time before the small time skip to the 8 tails arc
Well...my OCs won't be fighting this time around, a nice exploration and adventure arc sounds nice to me.

I'm pretty sure he means they would take priority over you since you already have 2/9 of a very limited resource :T

Well...my OCs won't be fighting this time around, a nice exploration and adventure arc sounds nice to me.

That’s fine. It’s more cooling down from the mega fighting that is the invasion arc and allowing some breathing room before the eight tails arc

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Kizuki Senju
Village: Kusagakure
Jutsu type: Fire Release; Lightning Release; Kenjutsu; Kurama Jinchuriki; Senju Regenerative Abilities; High Chakra Reserves from being Uzumaki
Description: Long Red spiky hair extended down (a bit like Madara's but shorter); long yellow scarf around his mouth and neck; green robe; kusagakure forehead protector that raps around his head like a backwards cap leaving a bit of his spiky red hair out; brown cargo pants; sandals
Bio: He was the last of the Senju (besides Tsunade) and his dying grandparents decided to keep him hidden so he wouldn't be hunted for his DNA. His mother died sealing the Tailed Beast in order to protect him after she asked the Hokage as a final request as she was dying from a disease.

He's yet to be able to utilize his Jinchuriki abilities and has only known of him being a Jinchuriki at all after an encounter with the Biju himself Kurama after feeling a large amount of rage. His adopted parents taught him Kenjutsu and Lightning Release but his affinity is Fire Release. His mother was an Uzumaki and his father was a Senju but his grandparents from his mother's side died in the destruction of Uzushiogakure and his father's grandparents died of old age after sending him to Kusagakure so he can be raised by one of their friends. His father died after being hunted for his regenerative abilities which caused the fear of him being hunted and the need to protect Kizuki by his mother and grandparents. His last gift from his grandparents before they died is his yellow scarf.
Dislikes: ???
Missions completed: 2 B-Rank; 26 D-Rank; 7 C-Rank