• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Depends the clan thing could work against Tsunade as well, the Senju (after Tobirama) do have a reputation of ostracizing the Uchiha, and Tsunade's rather...detached. I'm not sure how eager all those major clans would be to name her Hokage when she'd been absent from the village for quite some time.

She, however, does still have a lot of reputation as the greatest medical ninja and the one to have revolutionized shinobi squads to contain at least one medical ninja.

I believe that could work to our advantage though, they'd still call Tsunade, but mainly so she could heal Minato, and during that time they'd put Danzo as 'substitute' Kage as Tsunade would be busy taking care of Minato. That scenario would work.

Aside from Kai, the rest don't have the level of influence needed to butt in on a decision that concerns the fate of their village (besides out of sheer Obstinance) and they wouldn't be taken too seriously. They don't really have the status' necessary to speak for their entire clans.

I actually already have something in mind for your little decoy ploy, it was a good move though.

I'm just trying to push us into taking these creative liberties lol.

The Hyūga clan won't be quiet for sure, I was just pointing out the lack of Clan Leaders, heirs or elders, people who'd actually be taken seriously and can speak for their entire clans.

That’s a good point with tsunade, as Damos is the only one in the village to actually want the position, I think that would give him the substitute Kage position as well.

Tsunade was very difficult to actually convince to be hokage in cannon, and really only accepted because naruto reminded her of her kid. So I’m actually not sure if she would even WANT to.

While yes Kai does have some advantages in that field, you do have an elder of the hyuga as well as an anbu, highly influential. Kanshi as well is in a similar situation, but I do agree as a whole we should yearn to explore that field a lot more. Because the direction of our Rp could hinge/change on that fact.

Retro is exploring the Uchiha as you are coloring the hyuga political structure, along with the mist/bloody mist as well. But also a part of me is going. “...we will lose track of all these OC’s.”
XD

That’s a good point with tsunade, as Danzo is the only one in the village to actually want the position, I think that would give him the substitute Kage position as well.

Tsunade was very difficult to actually convince to be hokage in cannon, and really only accepted because naruto reminded her of her Little Brother. So I’m actually not sure if she would even WANT to.

While yes Kai does have some advantages in that field, you do have an elder of the hyuga as well as an anbu, highly influential. Kanshi as well is in a similar situation, but I do agree as a whole we should yearn to explore that field a lot more. Because the direction of our Rp could hinge/change on that fact.

Retro is exploring the Uchiha as you are coloring the hyuga political structure, along with the mist/bloody mist as well. But also a part of me is going. “...we will lose track of all these OC’s.”
XD
We're basically good for the leaf, since we've got half of the influential clans (But having all 4 couldn't hurt).

We don't need to make them main Ocs, Hinagiku just happens to be one of my mains. They'd act more like the Kage where we'd only control them for situations where they're needed.

Meanwhile, Kai’s political structure XD
FE31AFE7-4391-4657-9355-5F6005125FF3.jpeg

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Name: Masato Daraku

Village: Land of This

Jutsu type: N/A

Description: Masato stands at 5'10'' and weighs roughly 150 lbs. His black hair is kept short so it doesn't get in the way and his eyes are a striking gray color. He has immense physical strength, and is deceptively fast. He refuses to use any Jutsu, despite being able to. He opts only to use chakra for walking on walls and water, and strengthening his blade. He is equipped with black plate armor instead of the silver typical of a Samurai, and wears black cloth under it. He also uses a pitch black Nodachi, the blade of which is an astonishing five feet in length. He wields the blade with such ease that one would think it to be half it's actual size. His signature technique allows him to swing multiple times in a single instant, currently up to three times.

Bio:
Masato is an orphan. He lived with his parents and siblings in a secluded forest village, training with his blade non stop to become the best Samurai that he could. However, a band of Shinobi attacked and slaughtered his village. Being the lone survivor of the attack, he quickly found refuge in the Land of This along with other rouge Samurai. He vowed never to use Jutsu so long as he lived, even though he is capable of wielding earth style. As soon as he deemed himself capable of setting out, he left the Land of This. He became a wanderer, declaring war on the Shinobi life style. He challenges all Shinobi he comes across, and has not yet lost a duel.

Swords, Samurai, Training, Tea, Soft Breezes

Dislikes: Shinobi, Jutsu, Hot Weather

Missions completed: N/A

Name: Masato Daraku

Village: Land of This

Jutsu type: N/A

Description: Masato stands at 5'10'' and weighs roughly 150 lbs. His black hair is kept short so it doesn't get in the way and his eyes are a striking gray color. He has immense physical strength, and is deceptively fast. He refuses to use any Jutsu, despite being able to. He opts only to use chakra for walking on walls and water, and strengthening his blade. He is equipped with black plate armor instead of the silver typical of a Samurai, and wears black cloth under it. He also uses a pitch black Nodachi, the blade of which is an astonishing five feet in length. He wields the blade with such ease that one would think it to be half it's actual size. His signature technique allows him to swing multiple times in a single instant, currently up to three times.

Bio:
Masato is an orphan. He lived with his parents and siblings in a secluded forest village, training with his blade non stop to become the best Samurai that he could. However, a band of Shinobi attacked and slaughtered his village. Being the lone survivor of the attack, he quickly found refuge in the Land of This along with other rouge Samurai. He vowed never to use Jutsu so long as he lived, even though he is capable of wielding earth style. As soon as he deemed himself capable of setting out, he left the Land of This. He became a wanderer, declaring war on the Shinobi life style. He challenges all Shinobi he comes across, and has not yet lost a duel.

Swords, Samurai, Training, Tea, Soft Breezes

Dislikes: Shinobi, Jutsu, Hot Weather

Missions completed: N/A

Very interesting....! A samurai character. Accepted!

Also, Kaede is still a thing right? If so, I’d like to hear more of him if you don’t mind

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Maybe his family line, how he learned his skills, or anything other about him. Haven’t heard about him for a month now

You haven't heard about him cause there wasn't really anything to talk about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

His family line is pretty normal, no case of serious mental problems like him lol. Although I guess the special thing about his family line is that unlike most, every member has a random chakra nature instead of one that passes down. He just got lucky and ended up with ALL OF THEM.

About his skills, they're actually pretty rough. He never really practiced, he only ever got experience by murdering people. He's just that powerful. If he trained like most people he would be even scarier than he already is!

If there's anything else you wanna know, just ask.

You haven't heard about him cause there wasn't really anything to talk about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

His family line is pretty normal, no case of serious mental problems like him lol. Although I guess the special thing about his family line is that unlike most, every member has a random chakra nature instead of one that passes down. He just got lucky and ended up with ALL OF THEM.

About his skills, they're actually pretty rough. He never really practiced, he only ever got experience by murdering people. He's just that powerful. If he trained like most people he would be even scarier than he already is!

If there's anything else you wanna know, just ask.

Ah so his main thing is that he’s a chimera of several untapped natures? That’s actually really cool! :) can’t wait to see him in action

Also, what do I have the foreign Kage do? I can't have them go back to their countries and then give orders to search for the sound, and Onoki knowing where Tomiko is and Ay knowing where Kenji is feels really forced just to get them involved with the arc.

And really Azumi & Reaver should be just going back to the rain. Just need help to guide me on where I am supposed to go with this.

Do I need to make a full bio for say, Ino's AU dad if I say he is the clan leader of the Yamanaka Clan if there really isn't gonna be much difference between canon & fanon? I mean he'll mostly be a background figure for these meetings.

Also, what do I have the foreign Kage do? I can't have them go back to their countries and then give orders to search for the sound, and Onoki knowing where Tomiko is and Ay knowing where Kenji is feels really forced just to get them involved with the arc.

And really Azumi & Reaver should be just going back to the rain. Just need help to guide me on where I am supposed to go with this.

Hmmm as far as foreign kage’s are concerned, Mei seems hellbent in helping the leaf outside the yuki’s Wishes, which was a lot of their genin for the exams, along with Kiro.

Ay hates Orochimaru with a passion I believe, and after what kimimaro did to him, I don’t think he’d be the type of person to just ‘let it go’. Plus tailed beast incentives are something.

Onoki may give up, or continue simply for the jinchurki. I’m not sure. Kinda up to you. Whatever he rules though, doesn’t mean Tomiko can’t disobey ;)

Azumi and reaver really don’t care about what’s going on I believe, so that makes sense

I actually think they'd return to their villages and then try to negotiate with the leaf for the information on the sound village. That or they'd send one of their jonin teams to track Orochimaru and then report when done. Either way, they wouldn't really stay in the leaf any longer since there's really no need to and I'm sure we'd be rather eager to get these foreign Kage out of our village given the situation.

Hmmm as far as foreign kage’s are concerned, Mei seems hellbent in helping the leaf outside the yuki’s Wishes, which was a lot of their genin for the exams, along with Kiro.

Ay hates Orochimaru with a passion I believe, and after what kimimaro did to him, I don’t think he’d be the type of person to just ‘let it go’. Plus tailed beast incentives are something.

Onoki may give up, or continue simply for the jinchurki. I’m not sure. Kinda up to you. Whatever he rules though, doesn’t mean Tomiko can’t disobey ;)

Azumi and reaver really don’t care about what’s going on I believe, so that makes sense

I'm just wondering how I get the Kage to meet up with my OCs for whatever I decide. Not like Kenji or Tomiko are friends with them or they'd know them by name off hand.

And my main has nothing to do for this arc XD

I actually think they'd return to their villages and then try to negotiate with the leaf for the information on the sound village. That or they'd send one of their jonin teams to track Orochimaru and then report when done. Either way, they wouldn't really stay in the leaf any longer since there's really no need to and I'm sure we'd be rather eager to get these foreign Kage out of our village given the situation.

By the time that happens the Sound would have escaped. It's not a casual walk from Kumo/Iwa to Konoha. This is kinda an arc that demands urgency for anyone to do anything.

Do I need to make a full bio for say, Ino's AU dad if I say he is the clan leader of the Yamanaka Clan if there really isn't gonna be much difference between canon & fanon? I mean he'll mostly be a background figure for these meetings.
Like shen said, don't make it too detailed. I might make a bio for Hinagiku's attendant, but it'll be something short.

Well, if we're splitting up control of the Kage then I don't mind taking Mei and I think I'll have her be well, not so hellbent on helping the leaf. She's more the diplomatic type than the charitable.

I'm just wondering how I get the Kage to meet up with my OCs for whatever I decide. Not like Kenji or Tomiko are friends with them or they'd know them by name off hand.

By the time that happens the Sound would have escaped. It's not a casual walk from Kumo/Iwa to Konoha. This is kinda an arc that demands urgency for anyone to do anything.
But it's a simple fact that they can't use the leaf as a base of operations for their recon missions, and they probably wouldn't personally go look for Orochimaru.

They'd send some of their subordinates and expect them to meet them mid-journey, but it's not like they're gonna be put up in a hotel in the leaf village. At least, not after the village has just been assaulted. They are still technically enemies.

They could make an announcement to their representatives/fellow ninja about what the plan is, and maybe the figure out from then? Sounds plausible to me.

Not quite true. Azumi could try to assemble that group she was speaking of, or her and reaver could find that Tsuki battle with seiun? That’s an idea.

Like shen said, don't make it too detailed. I might make a bio for Hinagiku's attendant, but it'll be something short.

Well, if we're splitting up control of the Kage then I don't mind taking Mei and I think I'll have her be well, not so hellbent on helping the leaf. She's more the diplomatic type than the charitable.

If that’s okay with godjacob, as he’s been controlling Mei up to this point. Bios won’t need to be detailed much at all really. Base level stuff. These aren’t going to be major OC’s lol

But it's a simple fact that they can't use the leaf as a base of operations for their recon missions, and they probably wouldn't personally go look for Orochimaru.

They'd send some of their subordinates and expect them to meet them mid-journey, but it's not like they're gonna be put up in a hotel in the leaf village. At least, not after the village has just been assaulted. They are still technically enemies.

This is my point. I have no idea how to realistically work my foreign OCs into the plot of this XD. The Kage would just leave and their ninja would go back home and that'd be the end of that. Sasuke's kidnapping was a personal state for Naruto to get involved (Along with short man power and having time to make it an official mission.) No one knows Kiro is with them and Genin are not gonna care about Jinchuriki unless they are told to get them by someone else. Kage or somebody, but they'd not do that in Konoha and by the time they got back home this arc would be over.

This is my point. I have no idea how to realistically work my foreign OCs into the plot of this XD. The Kage would just leave and their ninja would go back home and that'd be the end of that. Sasuke's kidnapping was a personal state for Naruto to get involved (Along with short man power and having time to make it an official mission.) No one knows Kiro is with them and Genin are not gonna care about Jinchuriki unless they are told to get them by someone else. Kage or somebody, but they'd not do that in Konoha and by the time they got back home this arc would be over.

I know several ways on the top of my head. One would be an “alliance.” Idea. Where Madoka, kenji and Tomiko receive the news of what their villages are going to do, and meet up to make goodbyes. However, word of Sakura going out, one of their friends to fight the sound unsettles them, and seeing as what happened to hashima, their other friend, they make an agreement to help for this mission, to make sure no other friend dies on their watch.

But that’s just me spitballing

I know several ways on the top of my head. Mine would be an “alliance.” Idea. Where Madoka, kenji and Tomiko receive the news of what their villages are going to do, and meet up to make goodbyes. However, word of Sakura going out, one of their friends to fight the sound unsettles them, and seeing as what happened to hashima, their other friend, they make an agreement to help for this mission, to make sure no other friend dies on their watch.

A good idea...only Sakura is not really "friends" with Tomiko's group. It works for Kenji and his not-harem harem group, but I don't think Madoka/Tomiko exchanged dialogue with Sakura in a meaningful conversation.

While the leaf has more of a Justified reason the chase after them since Orochimaru is kinda known for trying to destroy them and they can't really just ignore him, the other Kage might be more interested in Information.

If you spin it from that angle they could send the genin as more like Spies, just to gather what information they can and then relay it to the Kage later. Cause if something major happens like Minato suddenly kicks the bucket, they'd certainly want to get wind of that as quickly as possible,

I know several ways on the top of my head. One would be an “alliance.” Idea. Where Madoka, kenji and Tomiko receive the news of what their villages are going to do, and meet up to make goodbyes. However, word of Sakura going out, one of their friends to fight the sound unsettles them, and seeing as what happened to hashima, their other friend, they make an agreement to help for this mission, to make sure no other friend dies on their watch.

So basically the power of friendship? :D

A good idea...only Sakura is not really "friends" with Tomiko's group. It works for Kenji and his not-harem harem group, but I don't think Madoka/Tomiko exchanged dialogue with Sakura in a meaningful conversation.

They did actually, on the break between the prelims and finals. They went to visit Tomiko in the hospital and delivered the letter. They were pretty close then.

So basically the power of friendship? :D
Sthaaap XD more like....uh...’Devotion’

They did actually, on the break between the prelims and finals. They went to visit Tomiko in the hospital and delivered the letter. They were pretty close then.

I think you have scenes mixed up. Madoka went with Sakura/Ino to visit Kenji & Tomiko in the hospital. No letters. That's a stretch to call them friends.

Also, is there an Uzumaki OC? I haven an idea with Danzo that might be interesting.

I think you have scenes mixed up. Madoka went with Sakura/Ino to visit Kenji & Tomiko in the hospital. No letters. That's a stretch to call them friends.

Also, is there an Uzumaki OC? I haven an idea with Danzo that might be interesting.

We don’t know how much of screen time they had together as well, that was about a month of a break, they could have gotten close. Plus they came together again to watch the finals if I recall. So if they stayed as a group during all that time, that implies some level of friendship

Nebulix might, but I’m not sure.

Lol it sounds nice, but these characters have known each other for... a few weeks at most? 3 days in the forest of death, maybe sometime together during the time skip, and then a single day for the Final round of the chunin exams.

Honestly, it seems more realistic they wouldn't throw themselves into that kinda danger for a person they've literally only known for about 2 weeks tops. But I mean what do I know, the power of friendship is pretty Hax these days it could totally overpower logic and reasoning.

Lol it sounds nice, but these characters have known each other for... a few weeks at most? 3 days in the forest of death, maybe sometime together during the time skip, and then a single day for the Final round of the chunin exams.

Honestly, it seems more realistic they wouldn't throw themselves into that kinda danger for a person they've literally only known for about 2 weeks tops. But I mean what do I know, the power of friendship is pretty Hax these days it could totally overpower logic and reasoning.

Naruto met hinata for like a few days during the chunin exams but he dripped his hand in her blood and swore a blood oath 0-0 you’d be surprised

Well it is important if Nebulix will or not, cause I kinda want to make an...experimental shinobi under Danzo's influence. With the 9 Tails not claimed yet I figure it'd make sense for him to make the "ideal" host and somebody who'd be really good at getting Tailed Beasts/Jinchuriki which the Uzumaki Sealing Arts is useful for. Maybe sent him/her with Sakura and others on a mission to get Orochimaru (But really the Jinchuriki) which would lead to Kenji learning about it and so on and so on.

Power of friendship only works that fast in Fairy Tail, and I can't even remember what scenario it could possibly be because it wasn't even a Lucy thing. Natsu saved Lucy in the first episode completely by coincidence because he was trying to clear Fairy Tail's name.

Well it is important if Nebulix will or not, cause I kinda want to make an...experimental shinobi under Danzo's influence. With the 9 Tails not claimed yet I figure it'd make sense for him to make the "ideal" host and somebody who'd be really good at getting Tailed Beasts/Jinchuriki which the Uzumaki Sealing Arts is useful for. Maybe sent him/her with Sakura and others on a mission to get Orochimaru (But really the Jinchuriki) which would lead to Kenji learning about it and so on and so on.

Your seriously considering ANOTHER OC? the sadism continues...

sound interesting, but Nebulix has a reoccurring shtick of scrapping oc’s