• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that I read it back it crystal-clearly says "in order to grab hold of him".

im just dumb.

YYBe.gif

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Oh! Well I’m this RP iruka isn’t going to be coming from the scrolls. Instead it’s going to teleport you to the Prelims area, beds, food, and drink are there as well for those who manage to come early

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader What’s Kiro supposed to do now? He’s in the tower just looking around.

Man he already finished? Speedrunner here XD (JK this is pretty fair, not like Gaara who finished in like 10 minutes XD)

Oh! Well I’m this RP iruka isn’t going to be coming from the scrolls. Instead it’s going to teleport you to the Prelims area, beds, food, and drink are there as well for those who manage to come early

So when we get to the tower to open the scrolls do you RP Iruka for that or do we all control him?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The scrolls are going to be basically teleport nodes, created to bring you to the prelims area. No iruka neccicary. Though everyone will be welcomed there by the next proctor when everyone who passes makes it

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So I had an idea... nothing is set in stone but you guys should know about it, btw it's the fourth shinobi war:
Mid-Western Union:
Otogakure (Confederation Headquarters), Sunagakure, Konohagakure
Other Allies (Subject-to-Change): Takigakure
Surrounding Confederation:
Kumogakure, Kirigakure, Iwagakure
Other Allies (Subject-to-Change): Uzushiogakure (Confederation Headquarters)

I'm actually putting a bit of thought into this, note this happens after Konoha Civil War, with Union and Confederation, the country is split in half,
Union Hokage: Danzo
Confederation Hokage: Tsunade (Jiraiya Helper)
The victor is Danzo, and while most of the Confederation dies, the survivors move to the newly remade Uzushiogakure
well, it's basically orochimaru's plan works and basically destroys the leaf, and danzo gets elected as the next hokage, causing a temporary amount of peace. however, some people still get into fights etc, and it seems to be getting worse and worse by the second. when he allies himself with orochimaru officially is the straw that broke the camel's back. the country gets split in half, confederate and union. and the civil war begins. after like near shippuden, raiku's gonna leave the village btw. he's tired of all the war, his clan has become nearly extinct, and there are a bunch of people against him, even some friends. and the confederation is losing. he's gonna go to kiri (Since he thinks it's the currently most peaceful nation due to the kage), and defect from konoha. then he'll stay there, eventually becoming a kiri-nin until the confederation moves to uzushio
the union is sided with the sound. I think that Amegakure could be the very discreet headquarters of the Akatsuki
As for why Suna is part of the Union, after conquering all of Konoha he uses Kotoamatsukami on the current Kazekage and makes him become their ally. Just an added note
We currently have 17 arcs ready, not including this one and including our current one.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
this is basically why:
Alright, time to FUCK up Konoha: (Plan by Orochimaru, definitely not me)
  • Since it has no Bijus, we're pretty good
  • I'll plant a bunch of seeds to throw everyone into chaos and make a civil war
  • I'll also eventually cause the Uchiha to fuck themselves up (after konoha gets destroyed)
  • Release the Bijus inside of my two Jinchuriki and destroy Minato
  • I'll kill sensei
  • Cause Konoha to be destroy and a lot of conflicts between
  • Danzo takes over as Hokage
  • Civil War

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yeah it's different when I can really only RP one character efficiently. If Yasu has to wait then I rely on someone else to post.

Having multiple characters means you are more likely to be part of something. But it also means you have a lot more on your plate. So there's pros and cons.

Funny enough I can't seem to do a RP with just one character. I have to have multiple ones, don't know why guess I just like the multiple perspectives XD

Man, there's gonna be like 20+ posts people are gonna come back to XD

Also, just for future reference, is there an exam-failing penalty if one arrives at the tower without the necessary scrolls? Or would one just have to leave the Forest of Death for that?