• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking whether or not to have Kiro arrive to the tower and finish or have him engage in another encounter...
Was planning to have Orochimaru give Kiro the curse mark but realized that Raiku was the Uchiha he was prioritizing. But now since he’s declined... there’s another Uchiha who can be used...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ohhhhh I see. So then some interference from the big bad himself? Intresting...especially since he’s scouted out both of them, and one of them flat out refused. So that leaves just one Uchiha. Makes sense to me. If you want, go for it

If we go at a good pace for the next 5-6 months then this will definitely be up there. I mean, we’re like only 8000 posts behind...
Btw, is that Orochimaru who stopped Kin from attacking Raiku?

@Godjacob Would it be alright if I had Ryo pull off a successful Mind Transfer on Sakura? I planned on having her strike hit and put a decent slash in his back, but then Ryo - last minute thinking - would throw his scroll from his pocket to the ground below them after he was cut.

I figured this would obviously make Sakura chase after it, and then he could catch her with a mind transfer while she was distracted heading for the scroll. I only planned on having her grab his scroll, and then place hers down before Ryo as well, and then having him Return > Grab them > Run with Azumi lmao. (This doesn't mean that Ryo would successfully gain both scrolls, there would obviously probably be more combat after this)

Would that be good for action or should we save something like that for later?

Well, that is a creative idea to say the very least. Would be a very cool sequence to see unfold. So I would not mind it.

Though Sakura & Kenji really got their asses handed to them in this scenario, and Azumi kinda contributed nothing to this, so my characters all around seemed to have a poor showing XD

Haha nooo you're killing it! And okay I'll get my post in now.

(You could also have Sakura force Ryo out of her brain if she has enough mental strength like Sakura in the anime's chunin exams. And I'm sure thats the case lol)

I appreciate the effort, but Kenji got brutalized by Sagiso and Sakura is about to be mind-screwed by Ryo. And Azumi didn't do much beyond block a strike or two from Sakura. My characters are useless XD

Still go for it man, it is creative and I am all about creativity.

I really need to have Azumi do things. She's my main OC, but has done the least out of any of them. Madoka at least had her negotiation with Kabuto and the fight at the river. Azumi was a minimal presence in these exams XD

I didn’t even know Azumi was your Main Oc, it seemed like sakura or Madoka were :O

Looks like it’s starting to become a rush to the tower now, many people coining to, or starting to come to the same location. Could get pretty interesting

She was supposed to be, but has been overshadowed by other OCs of mine given they've been in more dynamic fights. Plus my desire to give kyuu and Platinum's characters their moments. Though doing this has given Azumi nothing to do as a consequence XD

Well, first you gotta do you think. In theory your character will have two scrolls and kyuu's character will have two scrolls. Azumi can take you two and run as she'll have to race against the clock to get a scroll for herself. Complicated given kyuu implied her character would be injured now due to the side effects of her technique.

Guess I just have a habit of wanting other RPers to show off their characters it kinda came at the expense of mine XD

At the expense of only one of your characters, your other ones shown pretty great. You had a lot of characters, so having one being shining duller than the others is no surprise, it’s hard to manage that many characters

Yeah. Ryo will owe Azumi a huge solid after this situation, so he would definitely do his best to help her secure a scroll - or even just offer one of his own to her himself.

(and then if it is ever crunch time, we can always just thief an NPC genin's scroll lol)

Hey, if it worked in canon it can work here. Besides Ryo still got the scroll from her so I figured there was no harm to this.

Though I do intend to keep Inner Sakura around. Good comic relief opportunities.