• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So Taiyo still can't move, but he can talk and look around now. Also, now I may have to fight seriously, I might even reveal something else....don't worry, it's nothing rule breaking.

I understand that, it's just the amount of time that passed versus the number of events (And posts for these events) that happened within the exam tell different stories. Sakura, Kenji, Sagiso, Azumi and Ryo are still on their first fight from Day 1 XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
We also can’t exactly stop the progress of time for one day. I mean, everyone else would be waiting for you guys lol. I’d say it something like oboro, where they fought him in the first day and also the last day. In this case, maybe their fight is still their fight but either very long, or broken up. We’ll make it work somehow.

Sorry, not everyone can post any given second like you Shen XD (Pls don't be angry)

But yeah, better to just try not to think about it. No reason to hold a RP over for one fight, and I'm sure we'll make it work somehow.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ow, well gee thanks. Lol. (Not sure why the dig at me for no reason) Not just me you know, there’s characters in the double digits, and there’s a lot going on, we can’t exactly halt all their progresses.

But yeah we will move through it and try not think about that specific detail in their fight

It was more of a joke than anything. I meant no offense. But sometimes me and people like Platinum take longer for our posts. Just sorry I suppose we're not quite quick enough to catch up to others here at times.

But again it is nothing really. Things are fine now, it's better to progress forward with time rather than be stuck in a loop.

@kyuukestu do I have this be the finishing combo against Kenji or what? My draft has Sakura engage Azumi & Ryo next though that would have to be cut short/altered if this is what happens given 3 on 1 is not something Sakura would be willing to hang around for.

Thanks, give credit to kyuu as kyuu is the MVP of this fight.

Also @kyuukestu decided to give Kenji a last-jutsu attempt as a retaliation, whether it goes off or not before you deliver your combo strike and what damage it does if it does is up to you.

And @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader I went with the assumption Kabuto is pretending to be a Konoha-nin like in canon. If this is not the case let me know and I will edit my post.

@kyuukestu do I have this be the finishing combo against Kenji or what? My draft has Sakura engage Azumi & Ryo next though that would have to be cut short/altered if this is what happens given 3 on 1 is not something Sakura would be willing to hang around for.

After this Sagiso will basically be out for a while. She won't really be in any position to engage others in fights. so it's 2 vs 1.

Thanks, give credit to kyuu as kyuu is the MVP of this fight.

Also @kyuukestu decided to give Kenji a last-jutsu attempt as a retaliation, whether it goes off or not before you deliver your combo strike and what damage it does if it does is up to you.

And @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader I went with the assumption Kabuto is pretending to be a Konoha-nin like in canon. If this is not the case let me know and I will edit my post.

Ahaha~ I'll let you get that last hit in if Sagiso gets to snatch your scroll~

Edit:

So just read through your post, and since Wind naturally suppressed lightning (because it's an insulator.) and Sagiso's whole attack based on chakra cloaked attacks. I'm leaning towards having both attacks land while being nerfed to an extent.

The wind-chakra covering Sagiso would nerf the lightning Jutsu, but it'd still be enough to hit her and reduce the ferocity of her attack.

After that Sagiso will probably go for the scroll, and Sakura and bail out with Kenji. Sounds good?

Last edited: