• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yea, the Third Raikage vs Gyuki ended in a tie. But, even then the Third Hokage was recognized to be the strongest Kage at the time, so he should've been able to beat a tailed beast 1 vs 1 as well.

I'd definitely say that Peak-Kage level fighters should be able to battle a Biju. Though, obviously, not every Kage is a Peak-Kage.
I completely agree. Now jinchurikis are different things, especially if they can’t use their forms well

I wanna create a bio for Kilka,but i can't find my post.Is there a way for anyone to link it for me?I mean,i really want to say that she's a jerk most of the time but gets attached too easily even if she doesn't really show it.

So you know the way we each have our own characters yeah are we allowed to make up a kekkai genkai or is that too OP.
(I'm also trying to think of a OC for one of the tailed beasts

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Wellll kekkei genkai i’d Say is a more touchy subject. I would say okay, BUT it cannot be OP or give you a much bigger advantage than the other bloodlines. Something fair. I’ll approve it if it is

Technically I suppose. Depending what you do. Like cutting off their chakra control like the Hyugga clan does is possible to disrupt their justu, maybe even for the battle itself. Their are also earth styled Justus that can sap chakra from others. Or using a water styled justu to counter a fire style justu Etc. there are options

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I mean I can check if that's what my post said. I have no desire to start a fight, so that seems like a good idea.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I checked my post and I never specified which scrolls the two were, I just said that it was two scrolls. So I corrected myself, my bad, it was foolish of me to think that it was implied that I got both a heaven scroll and an earth scroll

You have to deliver both scroll to a tower In The middle of the forest of death in order to pass this exam. That’s why Zaku hasn’t won yet, he had both but because he needed to give a scroll away in order to save his life, he hasn’t delivered it to the tower and hasn’t passed yet

So on subject of kekkai genkai an ability like loading yourself on being able to release a pulse of paralysing electricity that stuns people for a few seconds. Or eyes that can see the network of veins cause blood conducts electricity?

Byakugan can already see conduits inside people, and Sharingan to an extent can too. But bringing yourself to close range and being able to tap in the opponet’s nervous system and stunning it seems fair

Well, this could be tragic depending on how blue responds XD

Also Platinum Ryo and Azumi are being attacked. Kenji sent an electric shock at them and Azumi smashed the branch to counter this though Sakura is now attacking Azumi and covered their area with smoke bombs. Just so you know what you need to react to when you are able to.

@Platinum_ Tagged wrong guy XD